Paul Ehrlich: "All Signs Point to Ever More Powerful Assaults on Biodiversity"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Yep, we're fucked. We must limit to only one child a piece as we need to get it down to at least 3 billion. If we don't we're gone. We can not survive on a dead planet.

Last edited:
LOL

Another liberal idiot who thinks killing off the populace is a good thing... How about you lead by example.. Use yourself and show us all how its done!

Now life is one more thing the left thinks they should control and who needs to die to get their agenda accomplished...

And you idiots wonder why we cherish the Second Amendment right to protect our right to exist!

Note to the OP retard... You don't get to choose who lives...

Yep, we're fucked. We must limit to only one child a piece as we need to get it down to at least 3 billion. If we don't we're gone. We can not survive on a dead planet.

He's been so right about so many things, I see why you like him.

DERP!

I can't believe people are still looking at Paul Ehrlich for answers to anything.

"The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s, the world will undergo famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. Population control is the only answer"

"I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000."

"In ten years all important animal life in the sea will be extinct. Large areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the stench of dead fish." - Quote 1970

"We already have too much economic growth in the United States. Economic growth in rich countries like ours is the disease, not the cure."

We can not survive on a dead planet.

How do you kill a planet? Keep having drum circles until it kills itself?

hippy%2Bdrum%2Bcircle.jpg

How do you kill a planet? Keep having drum circles until it kills itself?

hippy%2Bdrum%2Bcircle.jpg

It is usually the trash left behind.

I'd tap some of them.

You?

I'm more into this ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Agreed.

But if the hippies landed in your lap?

He'd EHO.....

Would you ETO?

How many beers would I be allowed before making that decision?

Forum List

Back