Paul again says we are to blame for 9/11

Ass? Why the hate? I haven't attacked you. I responded honestly to your OP. Geez.

If we could get back to the point at hand...like adults might...I would say you're correct that sanctions against Iraq are what many wanted. That doesn't change the fact that Paul would never support sanctions. You're also correct that the Saudi's allowed us to put a base near Mecca. Again, that doesn't change the fact that Paul would never have supported such a base. Lastly, Paul never said he "hates Jews", but he does stand against all foreign aid.

The point is, you've not addressed my and Dr Paul's point. So, I say again, if you're going to call bullshit on Paul's statement, you're going to have to convince us that Osama and his pals would still have launched the 9/11 attacks even if we were not doing any of the things they claimed to be offensive and worthy of a fatwa.

Debunked? I'm just hoping for a reasonable response!
mine was a very reasoned response .... Your questions were hyperbole.

But you haven't responded to my retort. Your OP states:

Ron Paul claimed that, had his people been in charge, thousands of victims from the 9/11 attacks would still be alive.

I showed you where Paul's policies would have completely removed the reasons cited for the 9/11 attacks. Tell us then how Paul's statement is incorrect. Please.

You are all repeating the same failures .... There is no need to answer posts that have already been debunked in th op

:lol:

What ever are you going to you with your God leaving office?

The-office-quotes.jpg

The show hasn't been the same since.

You are all repeating the same failures .... There is no need to answer posts that have already been debunked in th op

The op was idiotic blame the victim. You're a moron, this isn't for you. So you can stop reading now.

If someone walks through Harlem at night and gets mugged, it isn't their "fault." It's the mugger's fault. But people should be more prudent then walking through Harlem at night. Not being at fault is no substitution for not being mugged. Paul is making the same point, our military should not be in the middle east. If we weren't there, we wouldn't be attracting terrorists as enemies. Paul is saying if we weren't there, we wouldn't have been attacked, he's not saying it's our fault. It was the terrorists' fault.

For conservatives who think we belong there, I would ask you why it's government's job to secure oil. We should be fighting to free American companies for exploration and development of energy in the US. If they go overseas and buy it cool, but it's not government's job to send the military in to "stabilize" regions to do it. Find the words energy, oil or gas anywhere in the Constitution.

There is a better way, let our very capable industry solve energy itself. Keep the greedy, manipulative hands of government out of it. We'll be fine.

Paul was right, and it wasn't our fault. Both true statements.

So you think government should allow only that which you approve of to be legal ... and you think libertarians are scary?

Out of all I said of course it is only the dope smoking that is important to you......

FWIW, to this libertarian, it's not the "dope smoking" that is important but the idea that consensual activity between adults is nobody else's business.
Say it again.

Love watching you all spin this lol

Rather cowardly of you to avoid direct debate. Failing to address points raised with specificity, logic and reason is bad enough. Standing on the sidelines tossing self-congratulatory insults is, well, pathetic.

He is some what right. Every attack by those who hate America, which I won't name, were treated as if someone just broke the law. When attacked we pulled our troops out. When the Cole was attacked, an act of war, we did nothing. It took 9/11 for America to fight back and we have had 10 years of no such attacks again.

Ass? Why the hate? I haven't attacked you. I responded honestly to your OP. Geez.

If we could get back to the point at hand...like adults might...I would say you're correct that sanctions against Iraq are what many wanted. That doesn't change the fact that Paul would never support sanctions. You're also correct that the Saudi's allowed us to put a base near Mecca. Again, that doesn't change the fact that Paul would never have supported such a base. Lastly, Paul never said he "hates Jews", but he does stand against all foreign aid.

The point is, you've not addressed my and Dr Paul's point. So, I say again, if you're going to call bullshit on Paul's statement, you're going to have to convince us that Osama and his pals would still have launched the 9/11 attacks even if we were not doing any of the things they claimed to be offensive and worthy of a fatwa.

Debunked? I'm just hoping for a reasonable response!
mine was a very reasoned response .... Your questions were hyperbole.

Negged for blatant lying!!

Forum List

Back