Pats haters are piling up

Dan Marino choked in the superbowl the one time he got there whats your point?

Dan Marino was one of the greatest QBs of all time, yet he never won a Super Bowl. Simply because you have a great QB doesn't mean you are a coach not worthy of winning, especially once you've won 3 times. Was Bill Walsh merely lucky because he had Joe Montana?

NE Patriots = The Cheatingest Team of the Decade

In football everyone cheats, but everyone never gets caught.

I have heard that alot, especially from Pats fans but I am yet to see any facts or proof of any other team besides the Patriots who have blatantly cheated over a period of years. If you have proof, post it:

Dan Marino was one of the greatest QBs of all time, yet he never won a Super Bowl. Simply because you have a great QB doesn't mean you are a coach not worthy of winning, especially once you've won 3 times. Was Bill Walsh merely lucky because he had Joe Montana?

See my previous post. Shula and Griese went to 3 and won 2, AND didn't choke the undefeated season one.

And Jeff Hostetler and Trent Dilfer each won one.

If you have a great team around you, you can win. If you don't, you can't.

I don't think the Dolphin's were actually considered a great team when they won their perfect season title.

I don't think the Dolphin's were actually considered a great team when they won their perfect season title.

Perhaps but they were as balanced as I have ever seen. And of course very well coached.

Forum List

Back