Pats been taping for years

I guess he wanted to know if they taped the Eagles before their Super Bowl loss. Which is more important, a lying Clements or a cheating Bullicheck?

This crap is beginning to smell like Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill. They testify and testify, spending our tax money and the frigin truth never comes out.

I guess he wanted to know if they taped the Eagles before their Super Bowl loss. Which is more important, a lying Clements or a cheating Bullicheck?

This crap is beginning to smell like Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill. They testify and testify, spending our tax money and the frigin truth never comes out.

Who cares? It isn't Congress's business. They ought not be spending a dime on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3248267

Goodell lied in letter to Specter. It sounds like if he could get the tape(s) that Walsh has, he could make those disappear also. Goodell needs to be disappear!

Who cares? As far as professional sports is concerned, Specter holds not more importance nor cedibility than I do. The legislature has no business sticking its nose into private business and it has no right wasting my tax dollars meddling in the judiciary's AO.

I agree, I don't understand why congress is wasting our money investigating this.

Because it provides entertainment, and distraction. 2 things that whether we want to admit it or not, we clearly desire.

Because it provides entertainment, and distraction. 2 things that whether we want to admit it or not, we clearly desire.

While I agree with your assessment, I don't desire for the government agency that is supposed to be running this country and is doing a damned-poor job of it to entertain me by stepping outside the bounds of their responsibility.

When they fix everything that's wrong with the legislature and the legislation, THEN they can watch football.

Forum List

Back