Patriots

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.
But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
This is where you say the economy is good, though.
LOL
I call out hypocrites on here like I'm getting paid to do it.

you know you don't care about Vets, not one fucking bit, but you pretend to lose your shit over security clearances.

go rot you fake

You just make a fool out of yourself calling out people like on the veteran issue. You need to quit listening to right wing radio.
I was there.

I listen to npr, watch bbc and pbs news, I know the level of hate you have.

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.

LOL...typical Trumpbot response. Ignore the issue...go straight to insults, trolling and innuendo.

'leftist hate for Vets'...LOL...what utter nonsense. And TOTALLY unprovable. Do some 'leftists' hate vets? I guess so. But to insinuate that most/all do is clearly utter and complete nonsense.

Your lack of education and/or knowledge and/or intellect PLUS your overwhelming hatred for all who dare do disagree with you is on FULL display with your post.

You are such a sad human being....I truly pity you and those whose lives you directly effect in a major way.
Bill Clinton, re-elected and worshipped.

that proves your hate.

Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

Can you do the same to trump who attacked a fallen soldier family, mccain and others? Oh and also he dodged the draft many times.
dodged the draft?

since when do you guys give one fuck about that?

hypacrassy, that's all the left has
Left? My left testicle ? We talking about a rich **** who dodged the draft.
bill Clinton didn't have that much money.

New CIA chief John Brennan accused of 'cashing in' on connections

Mr Brennan carefully obeyed ethics rules limiting conflicts of interest among officials moving to the private sector. Yet his profitable spin through the revolving doors separating Washington's corridors of power and the corporate boardrooms of northern Virginia remains troubling for some former colleagues.

"I think it's a bad practice," Philip Giraldi, an 18-year CIA counter-terrorism veteran, told The Daily Telegraph. "Since 9/11 there has been a huge growth in it. It opens the door to cronyism".

In August 2005, Mr Brennan stepped down from the NCTC. Two months later, TAC, flush with a $60 million deal with the FBI, reportedly secured a lucrative deal to improve the NCTC's terrorist watch-list. The following month, Mr Brennan joined TAC as chief executive.

Jerry Robinson, the president of its parent company, boasted at the time that Mr Brennan's "intimate knowledge of the intelligence community" would give the company an "invaluable boost". The firm's revenues are estimated to have risen to $26 million a year by 2006 – up more than 400 per cent since 2001.

Aki Peritz, a former CIA official and counter-terrorism analyst, said: "On one hand, these people are cashing in on relationships they've built in government over a lifetime. On the other, intelligence is all they have ever done. They've got to pay for school for their kids, and want to live in a nice house." In July 2006, Mr Brennan recruited George Tenet, a close friend and former CIA director whom he served as chief of staff, to be a senior adviser to TAC. The hire further bolstered the firm's contacts in the intelligence community.

Harry Reid sent sensitive Trump collusion letter over CIA objections

But now the Brennan side rebuts Mr. Reid’s contention that the then-CIA director was actively trying to leak damaging anti-Trump information during the election.

Nick Shapiro, former deputy chief of staff for Mr. Brennan as CIA director, told The Washington Times that his ex-boss considered the information sensitive. He expressly urged Mr. Reid to confine the information to private discussions with Mr. Comey.

That August, Mr. Brennan was briefing the so called “gang of eight” congressional leaders on Russian computer hacking and on suspicious that Trump people were involved.

Brennan adviser, provided this version of the Brennan-Reid phone call:

Brennan used the same exact notes to brief Reid as he used with the other members of the Gang of Eight. In fact, most of the conversation was spent with Senator Reid telling Brennan what he had heard about Russians and the Trump campaign. Senator Reid informed Brennan that he was in the process of drafting a letter to Comey about his concerns. When Senator Reid asked Brennan whether he could reference this information in the letter to Comey, Brennan said ‘no,’ as the intelligence was being tightly controlled and he was worried that the letter would get out into the public. Brennan told him that Comey had been fully briefed on the intelligence and if he wanted to, it would be better to talk to him about it in a secure manner when he returned to D.C. instead of putting it in a letter.”

Mr. Reid, Nevada Democrat, wrote the letter anyway. And it was leaked to The New York Times and then migrated throughout the mainstream media.

Clapper hit for dossier leak dodge in House GOP Russia report

The report declared investigators had found “no evidence” of collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia -- findings that Democrats vehemently disputed. But while the report was touted by Trump allies, it could cause problems for Clapper, the director of national intelligence under the Obama administration.

The report stated that in a private interview with the committee on July 17, 2017, Clapper’s response wavered regarding his media contacts over the dossier. He initially denied those contacts, yet later admited to discussing the dossier contents with Jake Tapper of CNN, where Clapper landed a job after leaving government.

On Jan. 10, 2017, Tapper and other CNN journalists published an article that claimed classified documents, in the form of a two-page synopsis, were presented to Obama and Trump including allegations that Russian operatives claimed to have compromising information on the incoming president.

Clapper%2BTrump%2Bfinal.png

You LYING ASSHAT..............your the one that did it.............derp derp

CNN Rewarded Obama Official With Contract After Leaking Dossier To Tapper, Report Says

On Friday, a newly-declassified congressional report on Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections revealed that Obama's Director of National Intelligence (DNI) leaked information about the infamous anti-Trump dossier to CNN's Jake Tapper, lied about it to Congress, and then was rewarded with a contract at CNN a few months later.

The Federalist's Sean Davis notes that the revelations about former DNI James Clapper were made in a new 253-page report from the House Intelligence Committee.

“Clapper flatly denied ‘discussing[ing] the dossier or any other intelligence related to Russia hacking of the 2016 election with journalists,'” the committee found.

Clapper explicitly told Congress that he had never discussed the dossier with any journalists. As Davis notes, Clapper later changed his story when he was confronted about his communications with Tapper.

“Clapper subsequently acknowledged discussing the ‘dossier with CNN journalist Jake Tapper,’ and admitted that he might have spoken with other journalists about the same topic,” the report states. “Clapper’s discussion with Tapper took place in early January 2017, around the time IC leaders briefed President Obama and President-elect Trump, on ‘the Christopher Steele information,’ a two-page summary of which was ‘enclosed in’ the highly-classified version of the ICA.”

that's all.

Can you do the same to trump who attacked a fallen soldier family, mccain and others? Oh and also he dodged the draft many times.
dodged the draft?

I dont care for Clinton, what's the relation to the orange dodging the draft?

that's all.

dodged the draft?

I dont care for Clinton, what's the relation to the orange dodging the draft?
bill ran to canada

Forum List

Back