Patriots winning the Super Bowl is a sweet middle finger to the left!

Wow. Yeah those patriots really show those liberals. New England must be completely devastated that the New England Patriots won the super bowl. I'm sure southern conservatives are thrilled that the Atlanta falcons lost.

Cause you know its all about politics and not about a game.

I don't much care about the super bowl or lady gag me.

Bob Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady - all supporters of Donald Trump. The America-hating left was desperately hoping for a Falcon win, and it all seemed like a done deal. But then, their celebration turned to tears, just like after the election. Thank you Patriots for giving the middle finger to the left, and left-wing shitstain commisioner Roger Goodell.

It'll be great seeing the Trump supporting Patriots with Trump in the White House. You lose again left-wing America-hating assholes!
Yep, they cried and cried and their crying turned into hate like always. Bunch of hateful bastards.

Wow. Yeah those patriots really show those liberals. New England must be completely devastated that the New England Patriots won the super bowl. I'm sure southern conservatives are thrilled that the Atlanta falcons lost.

Cause you know its all about politics and not about a game.
Yeah....but you know.....sad little Drumpfsters like the OP have to get their alt-victories where they can.

Bob Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady - all supporters of Donald Trump. The America-hating left was desperately hoping for a Falcon win, and it all seemed like a done deal. But then, their celebration turned to tears, just like after the election. Thank you Patriots for giving the middle finger to the left, and left-wing shitstain commisioner Roger Goodell.

It'll be great seeing the Trump supporting Patriots with Trump in the White House. You lose again left-wing America-hating assholes!
More alt-facts.....KellyAnne would be proud of you.

The game was fantastic......Brady certainly can lay claim to being the greatest quarterback ever....and it was a great day all around. And yet, you want to pretend that we liberals are crying.......:lol:

...What the fuck does footballing have to do with politics?

Peeps are getting seriously delirious.
Its one of their alt-victories.......I wonder how their Orange Messiah feels about a REAL President getting a YUUUUGE standing ovation before the game started.

Its one of their alt-victories.......I wonder how their Orange Messiah feels about a REAL President getting a YUUUUGE standing ovation before the game started.

It was great seeing George and Barbara up there
Choked me up

Leave it to shithead snowflakes to make everything political.

Brady and Trump are friends....therefore Brady is a racist, we know, we know...

Wasn't a liberal starting this stupid thread

It was great seeing George and Barbara up there
Choked me up
Glad to see him doing better than he was.

Ah...so the OP is a "shithead snowflake"? Interesting.

Ah...so the OP is a "shithead snowflake"? Interesting.

I believe he was responding to the shithead snowflakes who decided the Patriots were bad because Trump and Brady are friends,.

Bill Maher said it well before OP. Maher said he wants the Pats to lose because Trump and Brady are friends.

DERP

I am Damn proud of them. They finally won a SB without cheating on the way to it. DAMN PROUD!

Forum List

Back