Patriots win 2018 Super Bowl! Trump cult followers write their own history....

No....lower case "p", he doesn't deserve the title.

But he has it. The only thing better than him having the title, is you hating it.

It's the butter on the popcorn.

That's my entire point genius.....Trump cultists don't care HOW he "got the title", just that he has it.

The more people understand that people like you or Trump don't really stand for American interests...the better.

Like obama\grubber care lie?

Like Harry Reid saying he was glad he lied about Romney's tax return n?

Like Hillary bought the DNC nomination?

First off...all three "points" you make are complete lies.

Second...even to follow your "logic", you're saying that Donald Trump can engage a hostile foreign adversary to cheat in an election because someone else lied in the past?!?!

Yep, that makes sense?????????????????????????????????

Before Trump was the illegitimate president, Bush was the illegitimate president. Face it, democrats don't like elections.

Nope....Trump is the first to collude with a hostile foreign adversary to get elected in the first place. Bush, though I disliked him, did not.

No argument from me that Democrats suck at politics....that doesn't mean we should accept a candidate cheating and engaging an enemy to get elected.

We've seen over the last 24 hours that the followers that follow illegitimate president Donald Trump will deny real news and try to create their own. In their mind, their flips and flops about the 12 indictments of Russian operatives and Trump's involvement with them have ranged from blaming Clinton and Obama to saying the entire FBI as an organization is conspiring against Trump to just denying the indictments happened in the first place.

The Trump cult simply tries to write their own version of history, regardless of factual information. I suppose, what do we expect coming from a group of fools who voted for a reality TV show host as President?!

Nevertheless...it will be fun watching what other historical events Trump cult followers try to rewrite history about?!

Some of them are New England Patriots fans.....so, they made the New England Patriots the new 2018 Super Bowl Champs! Coverage of the actual Philadelphia Eagles 41-33 victory over the Patriots last February is just "fake news".....and we should believe them because that's what they tell us to believe and the liberal media were just a bunch of Eagles' fans.

The Trump cult....legends in their own mind!

Wow! That's quite the straw man you've built there. The snowflake anti-Trump cult lives in a fantasy world populated by the entire DNC and a horde of straw men. Do you have unicorns, leprechauns , and UFOs there too? Just curious.

Strawmen arguments don't result in 12 indictments there squiggy!

Are you really that stupid or are you just being a partisan ass? I'm curious.

Brilliant debate goober.......when in doubt, ignore facts and reality and name call. Worked for you in 2nd Grade.....why not here...right?

We've seen over the last 24 hours that the followers that follow illegitimate president Donald Trump will deny real news and try to create their own. In their mind, their flips and flops about the 12 indictments of Russian operatives and Trump's involvement with them have ranged from blaming Clinton and Obama to saying the entire FBI as an organization is conspiring against Trump to just denying the indictments happened in the first place.

The Trump cult simply tries to write their own version of history, regardless of factual information. I suppose, what do we expect coming from a group of fools who voted for a reality TV show host as President?!

Nevertheless...it will be fun watching what other historical events Trump cult followers try to rewrite history about?!

Some of them are New England Patriots fans.....so, they made the New England Patriots the new 2018 Super Bowl Champs! Coverage of the actual Philadelphia Eagles 41-33 victory over the Patriots last February is just "fake news".....and we should believe them because that's what they tell us to believe and the liberal media were just a bunch of Eagles' fans.

The Trump cult....legends in their own mind!

Wow! That's quite the straw man you've built there. The snowflake anti-Trump cult lives in a fantasy world populated by the entire DNC and a horde of straw men. Do you have unicorns, leprechauns , and UFOs there too? Just curious.

Strawmen arguments don't result in 12 indictments there squiggy!

Are you really that stupid or are you just being a partisan ass? I'm curious.

Brilliant debate goober.......when in doubt, ignore facts and reality and name call. Worked for you in 2nd Grade.....why not here...right?

A strawman argument is not a fact, dumbass. Just how stupid are you exactly? Again, I'm curious.

Forum List

Back