Patriots' Tom Brady suspension

"Tom Brady will be the highest profile player ever suspended in the 96-year history of the NFL.

Roger Goodell's decision is expected to be announced next week and it is no longer a matter of if the NFL commissioner will suspend Brady, but for how long he will suspend him.

In conversations I've had with several key sources who always have a good sense of what goes on at 345 Park Avenue, there is little doubt Goodell considers Brady's role in DeflateGate a serious violation.

The NFL is convinced, according to sources, that connecting all the dots of the evidence supplied by Wells leads to one conclusion:

Brady cheated."

Myers Roger Goodell will suspend Tom Brady for DeflateGate - NY Daily News

He deserves this.

Indeed.He has tarnished his image as a great quarterback and because of his lying,he will never be remembered in the same breath as Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw as quarterbacks who won four superbowls. His wins and superbowl victorys are going to have an asterisk next to them same as Barrys Bonds records do.:lmao::lmao:

I am enjoying this one.:haha:

The cheatriots have gotten away with so much crap over the years that other teams have been punished for for lesser stuff and it is so obvious that Goddel has had his head up Krafts ass.

the fact that sean peyton of the saints got suspended for an entire season for his role in bountygate which there was far less evidence on than Belicheat taping practice games of other opponents so the pats could go undefeated in the regular season and he got off scott free with a mere slap on the wrist only being deprived of a first round draft choice and not even suspended for one game,is proof of that that they are the rich boys and because kraft has so much influence in the league and with Goddel by just flashing money,Belicheat got off scott free.

Brady is taking the fall for Belicheat and Kraft.He is their scapegoat in this.

I love this pic here-GREAT BALLS OF LIAR.lol

Tom Brady s Deflategate - Photos - Sports scandals throughout history - NY Daily News

Like i said,the fact that Belichecks face is not on the front pages there as well along with Brady is proof that Brady is the fall guy in this for Belicheat and Kraft.

Since Goddel always has his has up Krafts ass,it will be just mere two games or so.Goodel, Kraft,Belicheat,and Brady are all a disgrace to the sport.

Last edited:
Good lord, who cares? (done channeling Stephanie now)

many do obviously.:rolleyes-41: that is such a typical post from you.you have the logic because YOU dont care,nobody else does.:cuckoo:

If you have no interest in it,dont post here or in the sports section.logic and common sense never registers with you though.:rolleyes-41:

I am a bills fan and I came to say this is bullshit. What should happen is Brady should be given a warning that if he does this again he will be suspended one game. And that should be the end of it. Roger Goodell is a flaming idiot, who messes everything up. We're talking about deflated footballs for Christ sake. Easily the most overblown football story I ever heard.

Lets see,The cheatriots cheated their way to the superbowl as they did their first superbowl victory against the rams in the playoff game against the raiders with the tuck rule the worst call in NFL playoff history,that one they get a pass on though,that was the officials rigging it so they could win,they have the history with spygate where they get a mere slap on the wrist being deprived of a mere first round draft choice,in college you get kicked out for cheating like that,that is why the NFL is such a joke,brady goes and LIES to everyone across the country,and you want him to be suspended for no more than one mere game? Gotcha.the NFL will become and even greater joke than it already is if they only suspend him for a couple of games :cuckoo:

Goddel is a flaming idiot no doubt.He was a flaming idiot for not suspending Belicheat for a year in spygate.If sean peyton gets suspended for a year for bountygate,why does Belicheat get off scott free for spygate? a mere first round draft choice they lose,what a joke of punishment there. If Adrian Peterson gets suspended for a whole season for lying,how come brady gets off scott free like you want him to?

that logic is the only thing thats bullshit around here.:cuckoo:

Tommy has to get at least a 6 game suspension. He obviously lied.

exactly.:thup: so should Belicheat for his lying and cheating all these years.

f the players don't like the rules, then they need to petition for a change, not arbitrarily change them on their own. And the more egregious act is the out and out lying.

Those claiming no big deal, suck on this a minute. What is this teaching our kids involved in sports? And, this is a pattern this team has chosen for years. By allowing it to continue that teaches our kids it is ok, caught or not.

And in the US, sports betting is legal in 4 states. If cheating is going on, then that affects those betting, if it results in skewed results. Just because it did not affect the overall outcome of a championship game, it doesn't mean other close games might not have been effected.

Just because its sports, doesn't mean we look the other way. Many of you stating no big deal have surprised me, because you would scream over that behavior in other areas of life, such as with politicians. You either care for integrity in all things in life, or in nothing. Which is it?

Bravo.well said.:thup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

another thing is a fact a couple of posters here are forgetting who say this is no big deal and only call for a mere one game suspension is I am glad you brought up that point up that it wasnt a factor in the AFC title game.Yes while that is true that it was not a factor in the AFC title game against the colts,it WAS however a factor in the previous week against the Ravens in the divisional playoff game against them when it was a very close game.

Remember,the Ravens alerted the Colts to the deflated balls.

that is why i said earlier,they had to cheat their way to get to the superbowl like they did the first superbowl victory by the officials, the fact they had to cheat against the ravens to win that game to be in the AFC title game.They would not have made it to the AFC title game had they played fair against the Ravens.so to call for just mere one game suspension is saying you endorce cheating AND lying.:rolleyes-41:

the fact he went out of his way to outright lie about it and try to cover it up like he did,what kind of a message is the NFL sending to kids if they allow him to get off scott free by lying if they just suspend him for a mere game or two?

they have already shown the NFL plays favorites suspending sean peyton for a year for bountygate yet Belicheck did not get the same punishment for spygate getting deprived a mere first round draft choice which was a total joke of a punishment.

Last edited:
If the players don't like the rules, then they need to petition for a change, not arbitrarily change them on their own. And the more egregious act is the out and out lying.

Those claiming no big deal, suck on this a minute. What is this teaching our kids involved in sports? And, this is a pattern this team has chosen for years. By allowing it to continue that teaches our kids it is ok, caught or not.

And in the US, sports betting is legal in 4 states. If cheating is going on, then that affects those betting, if it results in skewed results. Just because it did not affect the overall outcome of a championship game, it doesn't mean other close games might not have been effected.

Just because its sports, doesn't mean we look the other way. Many of you stating no big deal have surprised me, because you would scream over that behavior in other areas of life, such as with politicians. You either care for integrity in all things in life, or in nothing. Which is it?

Give me NOTHING

Or Give me less than nothing!

"Tom Brady will be the highest profile player ever suspended in the 96-year history of the NFL.

Roger Goodell's decision is expected to be announced next week and it is no longer a matter of if the NFL commissioner will suspend Brady, but for how long he will suspend him.

In conversations I've had with several key sources who always have a good sense of what goes on at 345 Park Avenue, there is little doubt Goodell considers Brady's role in DeflateGate a serious violation.

The NFL is convinced, according to sources, that connecting all the dots of the evidence supplied by Wells leads to one conclusion:

Brady cheated."

He deserves this.

When are they gonna suspend Hillary for destroying her incriminating emails????

That's different, democrats have lower standards than the NFL.

And the Christianfascists Have Turd Blossom holding up their end of the political spectrum. Murdoch is LEGALLY permitted to lie and call it news. Newt Gingrich ..now there is s stellar example of integrity!

Brady cheated."

He deserves this.

And the Christianfascists Have Turd Blossom holding up their end of the political spectrum. Murdoch is LEGALLY permitted to lie and call it news. Newt Gingrich ..now there is s stellar example of integrity!

Not sure who or what Turd Blossom is. The rest of your rant is pointless. Gingrich has held office since when? Hillary is a consistent liar, Obama has lied on several occasions, Elizabeth "Shitting Bull" Warren lies when she can profit. Debbie Wasserman Schultz lied and was caught then tried to deny it, that was precious. The only Democrat that doesn't lie is Bernie Sanders and not many Democrats will line up behind him, especially with Hillary running, they all vote for liars.

Murdoch, Gingrich, nor Reid or msnbc are the subject of this thread.

Brady cheated."

He deserves this.

Brady cheated."

He deserves this.

Not sure who or what Turd Blossom is. The rest of your rant is pointless. Gingrich has held office since when? Hillary is a consistent liar, Obama has lied on several occasions, Elizabeth "Shitting Bull" Warren lies when she can profit. Debbie Wasserman Schultz lied and was caught then tried to deny it, that was precious. The only Democrat that doesn't lie is Bernie Sanders and not many Democrats will line up behind him, especially with Hillary running, they all vote for liars.

Karl Rove. He is the king of dirty tricks. Karl travels the whole world for hire devising political strategies of deceit. He will use his treachery on anyone including republicans. John McCains "iligitimate black baby" ?? That was Karl Rove. The convicting of Don Siegelman of Alabama..That was Karl Rove. He knows no boundary. He has no morals. He makes his living entirely upon making up shit and destroying people with his lies. Maybe only Dick Cheney is more evil.

Murdoch, Gingrich, nor Reid or msnbc are the subject of this thread.

Brady cheated."

He deserves this.

Valid comparison to known cheaters.

I've always been a Broncos fan. Despite that, I don't agree Brady should be suspended because the report concluded he "probably" had some involvement in deflating the game balls in question.
Not good enough IMO.

As far as him not giving the NFL access to his emails etc.. I applaud him for that.
They have no right to them whatsoever.

I've always been a Broncos fan. Despite that, I don't agree Brady should be suspended because the report concluded he "probably" had some involvement in deflating the game balls in question.
Not good enough IMO.

As far as him not giving the NFL access to his emails etc.. I applaud him for that.
They have no right to them whatsoever.

I agree. I'd like to know why and how they acquired the cell phones from the ball boys. They have no legal authority to demand ANYTHING!!! The Patriots were foolish not to pay off the ball boys and send them to the Bahamas. Kraft decided to play it cheap and now he will pay out the ass. Anybody who thought Robert Kraft is a smart businessman should take note on how to NOT manage this kind of a situation. The ball boys were DONE in the NFL so there was only one intelligent way to ensure the evidence was missing. $$$$$$$ Obviously the ball boys did not have an attorney handling their interests. They could have walked away with seven figures for the contents of their e-mails and tweets.

Brady cheated."

He deserves this.

Karl Rove. He is the king of dirty tricks. Karl travels the whole world for hire devising political strategies of deceit. He will use his treachery on anyone including republicans. John McCains "iligitimate black baby" ?? That was Karl Rove. The convicting of Don Siegelman of Alabama..That was Karl Rove. He knows no boundary. He has no morals. He makes his living entirely upon making up shit and destroying people with his lies. Maybe only Dick Cheney is more evil.

Oh, you mean Terry McAuliffe's counter part. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back