Patriots Super Bowl ring

And I don't think we'll be seeing Alex around this string for a LONG...LONG time!
I see your mental masturbation has not waned. The good thing that came out of this is that you have you self esteem back as Brady takes the field. Now you can live through him for a full season.

"just because the NFL office is a circus set inside a skyscraper doesn’t obstruct from the larger point: Tom Brady either tried to cheat, did cheat or covered up information about his attempts to cheat. It’s likely the first one happened, you can debate the second and the third is undeniable — even Brady’s lawyer said so."

Tom Brady may have gotten off, but it doesn't mean he's innocent

:lmao:

They may have to put an addition on the conspiracy forum.

And I don't think we'll be seeing Alex around this string for a LONG...LONG time!
I see your mental masturbation has not waned. The good thing that came out of this is that you have you self esteem back as Brady takes the field. Now you can live through him for a full season.

"just because the NFL office is a circus set inside a skyscraper doesn’t obstruct from the larger point: Tom Brady either tried to cheat, did cheat or covered up information about his attempts to cheat. It’s likely the first one happened, you can debate the second and the third is undeniable — even Brady’s lawyer said so."

Chris Chase? That's who you're using as a reference, Phallics? Do you even know what an idiot, Chris Chase is?
Listen to him and tell me how bad he flounders on this radio show...
Chris Chase didn't read the Wells Report 8-13-15

What's amusing is that Chase makes the same pathetic arguments that you have...and he got handed his ass in the process...

Only "Fartboy" would spend weeks gloating about Tom Brady being suspended and then pretend he was happy when the suspension was revoked.

Admit it...you're seriously "chafed" today and pretending you're not is all you've got left.

monty python i fart in your general direction video - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

No kidding. What did he call it, the worst scandal since the Black Sox? :lmao:

Now, it is what he expected and he is happy? :lmao: you can't make this crap up.

Fartboy is :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:doing serious damage control...one might even say that the shit has hit the proverbial fan! :blowup:

yep,indeed,thats old FART style for ya.:lmao:

great article.:thup: He nailed the part where he got off on technicalities.Criminals go free all the time in our court system because of TECHNICALITYS.

Love the Part where even his OWN LAWYER said he covered the evidence up. comedy gold.:lmao:

LOL...you can do your little fart thing from now until the cows come home and that won't change the fact that a judge (who was picked by the NFL because they thought he'd rule favorably for them) just gave Roger Goodell, Ted Wells and Troy Vincent a bitch slapping in court.

Now go change your diaper...you're starting to get a bit "stanky"!

LOL...you can do your little fart thing from now until the cows come home and that won't change the fact that a judge (who was picked by the NFL because they thought he'd rule favorably for them) just gave Roger Goodell, Ted Wells and Troy Vincent a bitch slapping in court.

Now go change your diaper...you're starting to get a bit "stanky"!
Yep, another time that handjob looks like a dumbshit. I like how he is now all for the suspension being lifted.

Remember this is supposedly bigger the Black Sox scandal! :lmao:

still ANOTHER fart from a cheatriot apologist.:9: one who has an obsession with me who actually decided to get over it and not stalk me on my Rams thread for some reason anymore.:biggrin:

The most amusing thing about this thread...other than Phallic's preoccupation with male genitalia of course...is watching Fartboy try to claim that having the Brady suspension overturned is something he is thrilled about!

The most amusing thing about this thread...other than Phallic's preoccupation with male genitalia of course...is watching Fartboy try to claim that having the Brady suspension overturned is something he is thrilled about!

I know, the guy is funny. He claims the suspension being overturned is great and then bitches about Brady getting off without punishment and what a huge deal this will be.

Forum List

Back