Patriots safety Duron Harmon says no to Trump

Trump has actually done more beneficial things for minority populations in The US in just two years than Obama did in 8.”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Childish emoji from Faun. Typical useless post from a useless poster.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. I didn’t realize just how hard I bitch-slapped to leave you gumming my ankles.

:itsok:

Another useless post. Case in point. LOL. Still waiting for a real response not emojis. Too bad you don't have one, eh Faun?
LOL

Spits the imbecile who loves the taste of my ankles so much, he just can’t stop gumming them.

Taste of ankles? That does not even make sense. You’re an idiot and a dumbass Leftist. Oh and your posts suck.
LOLOL

It only escapes the sense of those who are too stupid to get it. Hysterically, you voluntarily admit you don’t. :lmao:

If some players don't want to go...don't go that's fine...but I can guarantee that one day they will regret that decision.....

Patriots' Duron Harmon Says He Won't Visit Trump's White House

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon says that he will not visit the White House. Harmon said "it would be dope" to follow the lead of the Golden State Warriors and visit Barack Obama instead.

Why doesn't Harmon want the honor of meeting the President of the United States in the White House?
Maybe President Trump should replace Harmon with a Patriots fan.
I think we all know the answer to your query.

Because Duron is a divisive asshole.

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon says that he will not visit the White House. Harmon said "it would be dope" to follow the lead of the Golden State Warriors and visit Barack Obama instead.

Why doesn't Harmon want the honor of meeting the President of the United States in the White House?
Maybe because he wants to meet a REAL President....not just an orange fake one.

Way to be divisive.

Childish emoji from Faun. Typical useless post from a useless poster.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. I didn’t realize just how hard I bitch-slapped to leave you gumming my ankles.

Another useless post. Case in point. LOL. Still waiting for a real response not emojis. Too bad you don't have one, eh Faun?
LOL

Spits the imbecile who loves the taste of my ankles so much, he just can’t stop gumming them.

Taste of ankles? That does not even make sense. You’re an idiot and a dumbass Leftist. Oh and your posts suck.
LOLOL

It only escapes the sense of those who are too stupid to get it. Hysterically, you voluntarily admit you don’t. :lmao:

Another incoherent post. At least you’re consistent. A consistent idiot.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

:boohoo:

LOL

LOLOL

Yep more emojis but zero substance

LOL

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

More proof. You’re a butthurt Leftist.

Brady didn't go last year, either. Why the spotlight on Harmon?
Brady didn't win the Superbowl last year. ... :cool:
No, last year the winners' visit was cancelled altogether because no player from Philly was willing to shake the President's hand. Sad to have such a pathetic President.

I don't think greeting athletes is something the President should do. It seems to me that there should be a better use of time.

Due to his reasoning. Bradys reasoning was the timing, I believe his wife was pregnant or something. Maybe it was an excuse, I don't know. If Brady refuses to go in order to stand in solidarity with some imaginary Resistance, it will reflect poorly on him also.
I think that Brady likes President Trump.
Not as much as he likes being here :beer: He'll show in a few days with a couple :finger3: for the paparazzi in the empire.

Here's one thing you can make of it.

"-chen" is a German diminutive, and "Bunda" is Portuguese slang for "ass". So combining her Brazilian homeland with her German heritage you get "Gisele cute liittle ass".

This young talented man has been punked by the lying assed media to believe lies.

Who has done more for Black people than Trump?

Short guys who wear yarmulkes every day?

No, last year the winners' visit was cancelled altogether because no player from Philly was willing to shake the President's hand. Sad to have such a pathetic President.

What's sad is that now "racism" includes not only black-face, but a dirty face: :badgrin:

US academic sparks Mary Poppins 'blackface' row
So one crazy academic takes it to the level of the absurd and now all dems think that anyone with a dirty face is racist. You think that guy is nuts, you should see some of the literary criticism/analysis that's come out over the years. Academics live in this tight little bubble world of ideas and drift far from reality. The NYT ran his piece but they questioned that premise, too.

I don't think greeting athletes is something the President should do. It seems to me that there should be a better use of time.
I don't think it hurts anything to have the winning teams to the WH. One of the perks of being President, locked in a gilded cage, or fishbowl more like. It makes me feel bad for Trump in a way--I know his own actions and words earned him what he gets, but to refuse to come to his parties. That's just so mean.

I don't think it hurts anything to have the winning teams to the WH. One of the perks of being President, locked in a gilded cage, or fishbowl more like. It makes me feel bad for Trump in a way--I know his own actions and words earned him what he gets, but to refuse to come to his parties. That's just so mean.

Whelp ---- mean begets mean, doesn't it.

It's also an image thing. Players, and a lot of others, don't want to be seen with Rump for the same reason Rump doesn't want to be seen with David Dukey. Just looks bad.

What these winning athletes should do is to keep their feelings to themselves and agree to meet Trump. Wear jackets, when they meet the President take them off. Under them will be t-shirts. This one with a picture of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, some over there with Nancy Pelosi. For the coup de grace a lot with Robert Mueller's face.

Forum List

Back