Patriots safety Duron Harmon says no to Trump

Patriots' Duron Harmon Says He Won't Visit Trump's White House

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon says that he will not visit the White House. Harmon said "it would be dope" to follow the lead of the Golden State Warriors and visit Barack Obama instead.

Why doesn't Harmon want the honor of meeting the President of the United States in the White House?
Maybe President Trump should replace Harmon with a Patriots fan.
Brady didn't go last year, either. Why the spotlight on Harmon?

Due to his reasoning. Bradys reasoning was the timing, I believe his wife was pregnant or something. Maybe it was an excuse, I don't know. If Brady refuses to go in order to stand in solidarity with some imaginary Resistance, it will reflect poorly on him also.
I don't know if there's a "Resistance," but Trump's attitude toward the black brothers' protest would be enough to keep me home, if I were Harmon.

There are some yoog problems with the NFL kneeler protests.
1) the police kill more than twice as many white suspects as they do black suspects per year, but of course the MSM never tells us about that
2) Blacks murder more than twice as many Whites per year than Whites murder Blacks per year, but of course the Press and Hollywood would never admit that
3) less than 1% of police shootings are cases of murder, the other 99% are simple cases of self defense
4) Kaepernick has screwed over his fellow NFL players because in the long run they will be making lower salaries because of lost advertising revenue.

I thought the kneeling was over the National Anthem? Alleged racism in the 3rd-4th verse that nobody ever sings? You're more likely to hear multiple stanzas of "My Country, 'Tis of Thee".

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon says that he will not visit the White House. Harmon said "it would be dope" to follow the lead of the Golden State Warriors and visit Barack Obama instead.

Why doesn't Harmon want the honor of meeting the President of the United States in the White House?
Why the hell does anyone care that some random football player doesn't want to visit Trump???!!!

Trump is the goddamn President of the whole fucking United States of America, and there isn't a fucking thing you goddamn Democrats can do about it, even if a whole platoon of fucking football players refuse to meet with him, he is still the goddamn President of the whole fucking United States of America!!!

Brady didn't go last year, either. Why the spotlight on Harmon?

Due to his reasoning. Bradys reasoning was the timing, I believe his wife was pregnant or something. Maybe it was an excuse, I don't know. If Brady refuses to go in order to stand in solidarity with some imaginary Resistance, it will reflect poorly on him also.
I don't know if there's a "Resistance," but Trump's attitude toward the black brothers' protest would be enough to keep me home, if I were Harmon.

Okay, maybe you understand this, "protest."

I don't participate in those threads very much, nor have I been following it.

What exactly do the players want, so that they will stop "taking the knee?"

Most protests have demands?

I never understood the demands of that pink woman's march either? Why did they march on D.C.? What was their list of demands?

How can folks in power assuage their anger if they don't have a list of grievances to get them to stop? I don't get it, explain please. . .

:dunno:

It is my honest belief that both of these, are just divide and conquer, fake diversionary tactics to separate folks into partisan camps.

THERE ARE NO REAL DEMANDS.

If they were REAL protests, the corporate media would not cover them.

A real protest was like that DAPL protest. It took forever for the MSM to give it scant coverage. And both sides suppressed the protesters. It didn't matter if the DNC or RNC won, it would have been broken up and scattered.

The same as occupy and the tea party protests.

When ever there are real movements with demands, the press does a very good job of barely covering it.

Like when the world economic globalization meetings occur, and folks come from all over to protest, demanding fair trade over free trade. . .

Or the disinformation going on over the yellow vest protests. . .

It goes on and on. . .

Tell me, again, how can the NFL get the players to stop taking the knee? Can they meet some demands? Can they even? Or is it just virtue signalling?

:dunno:

I think its awful how people treat our potus. Shameful. Unamerican.
I don't think I would mind those who oppose him if they treated him the way the opposition treated Obama.

But this has really gone beyond the pale now.

I think we all know the answer to your query.
yes--he's a racist

The president isn't black. That's all this is about. Other than that, president Trump has actually done more beneficial things for minority populations in The US in just two years than Obama did in 8.

I don't listen to these people anymore. If they don't like America, leave. If you think America is SOOOOO Racist, then how about you donate your million dollar salary to a Social Justice Warrior cause, and live like a pauper instead.

How about you just volunteer to pay triple more taxes than you owe or something that actually is an actual sacrifice for you?

Anything? Yah got anything at all?
Trump has actually done more beneficial things for minority populations in The US in just two years than Obama did in 8.”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The president isn't black. That's all this is about. Other than that, president Trump has actually done more beneficial things for minority populations in The US in just two years than Obama did in 8.

I don't listen to these people anymore. If they don't like America, leave. If you think America is SOOOOO Racist, then how about you donate your million dollar salary to a Social Justice Warrior cause, and live like a pauper instead.

How about you just volunteer to pay triple more taxes than you owe or something that actually is an actual sacrifice for you?

Trump has actually done more beneficial things for minority populations in The US in just two years than Obama did in 8.”

Childish emoji from Faun. Typical useless post from a useless poster.

LOL

Aww, poor, baby. I didn’t realize just how hard I bitch-slapped to leave you gumming my ankles.

:itsok:

LOL

Aww, poor, baby. I didn’t realize just how hard I bitch-slapped to leave you gumming my ankles.

Another useless post. Case in point. LOL. Still waiting for a real response not emojis. Too bad you don't have one, eh Faun?

LOL

Another useless post. Case in point. LOL. Still waiting for a real response not emojis. Too bad you don't have one, eh Faun?
LOL

Spits the imbecile who loves the taste of my ankles so much, he just can’t stop gumming them.

LOL

LOL

Spits the imbecile who loves the taste of my ankles so much, he just can’t stop gumming them.

Taste of ankles? That does not even make sense. You’re an idiot and a dumbass Leftist. Oh and your posts suck.

This young talented man has been punked by the lying assed media to believe lies.

Who has done more for Black people than Trump?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back