Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9 ...

:rofl:
now that is funny
a moron like YOU calling anyone else "brainwashed"

thanks for showing the true kid you are and why nobody should listen to you with your childish name calling.I admit I engage in name calling as well but only when I am insulted first and called names first.Ive always been the kind of guy not to just stand there and take it if someone hauls off and hits me.I fight back.

thanks for showing the true kid you are and why nobody should listen to you with your childish name calling.I admit I engage in name calling as well but only when I am insulted first and called names first.Ive always been the kind of guy not to just stand there and take it if someone hauls off and hits me.I fight back.
are you KIDDING?
you whole name is ridiculous and childish

dive con tell s us more about your patriotsquestion911 conspiracy theory..about how they have stolen the identity's of nasa astronauts and engineers..and how you wont even send a e-mail or call a newspaper to inform the of these treasonous acts,,,because in dive-con land ,,there are no laws to stop it

dive con tell s us more about your patriotsquestion911 conspiracy theory..about how they have stolen the identity's of nasa astronauts and engineers..and how you wont even send a e-mail or call a newspaper to inform the of these treasonous acts,,,because in dive-con land ,,there are no laws to stop it
asshole, its not a conspiracy
its a bunch of fucking morons like you putting up a fake site
its not like it doesnt happen all the time on the internet

asshole, its not a conspiracy
its a bunch of fucking morons like you putting up a fake site
its not like it doesnt happen all the time on the internet

I doubt that it was any kind of American Governmental conspiracy, but I do know one thing: Cheney, Rummy, Shultz, Bakker, Tom Ridge and many others made personal MILLIONS directly from the 9/11 attacks and the ensuing media shit storm and wars. It's the first time that I know of where the disaster/war profiteers have been actual elected and appointed cabinet members and government officials. They were certainly sitting poised with their shares in private defense, intelligence and security firms. It makes you wonder why Rummy had been dancing around the issue of giving up his stock in the companies that would profit from just such a disaster.

thats exactly what happened.good post.But Im confused on how you dont see it as an american government conspiracy though cause you just described just now WHY it is? "scratches head in confusion."

Last edited:
thats exactly what happened.good post.But Im confused on how you dont see it as an american government conspiracy though cause you just described just now WHY it is? "scratches head in confusion."

I'm just not prepared to concede that our government had a hand in "making" the attacks happen directly (other than our long-time occupation of Saudi Arabia, which I think is the real reason Al-Qaeda exists in the first place). I just think that high on the Republican agenda is this idea of making disasters a profitable market...and it's not been the agenda forever, just think about the bunch that's been running the party since Reagan. It's all the usual suspects. I'm just surprised that more Americans aren't outraged that among the profiteers this time were government officials....CABINET members!

Forum List

Back