Patriots Player Calls for Team to Play to Intentionally Injure

Not cool at all. He should be seeing a fine from the NFL for that. And based on how little talk like this Belichick tolerates it wouldn't surprise me to see the team punish him as well.

I don't know if they will do anything. I doubt it. Goodell's head is so deep in Kraft's as.......er I mean....the sand that they won't do a damn thing. Not surprised that not a single Patriots fan has condemned the statement though.

Uhhh, I'm a Patriots fan. Way to be an unnecessary dick about it though.

I humbly stand corrected. My apologies
Thank you for apologizing. I appreciate it.

See my avatar? That's what the Seattle Seahawks are going to look like - swooping in to take the Superbowl victory. Go Seahawks!

I've decided that I'm going to pray my little heart out for the Patriots to win. I'm going to specifically ask God for them to win by 10 points exactly.

Not cool at all. He should be seeing a fine from the NFL for that. And based on how little talk like this Belichick tolerates it wouldn't surprise me to see the team punish him as well.

I don't know if they will do anything. I doubt it. Goodell's head is so deep in Kraft's as.......er I mean....the sand that they won't do a damn thing. Not surprised that not a single Patriots fan has condemned the statement though.

Uhhh, I'm a Patriots fan. Way to be an unnecessary dick about it though.

I humbly stand corrected. My apologies
Thank you for apologizing. I appreciate it.

I thought it was a very noble thing to do. Seahawk fans need to flock together!

See my avatar? That's what the Seattle Seahawks are going to look like - swooping in to take the Superbowl victory. Go Seahawks!

I've decided that I'm going to pray my little heart out for the Patriots to win. I'm going to specifically ask God for them to win by 10 points exactly.
Praise God! I'm in agreement with you for that 10 points! It's the number for judgment!

I thank you, Mack! You are a great blessing!

Pretty much what we can expect from the Patriots and no surprise who it is. No wonder he was cut by Seattle and welcomed with open arms in New England.

"Speaking to ESPN prior to his arrival in Arizona, Browner was asked about his former teammate Richard Sherman, and the elbow injury he is dealing with.

"I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,' " Browner said. ".. 'Try to break it if you can.' "

What a classy organization

Patriots Brandon Browner says he is going to tell teammates to break Seahawks Richard Sherman s arm NJ.com

Oh for heaven saints!

Browner never should have said this publicly, however, every NFL team, goes after the other teams injured players, to take them out.

It a fact of the NFL, is there anyone that honestly believes this doesn't go on?

Then what was the big deal in New OH LEANS?

The Lions and the Cowboys played three games over three years and they were called Bounty Bowl I, Bounty Bowl II, Bounty Bowl III.

The Redskins had some issues, they think a Redskin player went after and injured Peyton Manning's neck.

Then you have this year's Detroit Lions intentionally going after Rodgers leg.

It goes on all the time and has been that way for decades.

New Orleans was stupid and got caught, so they were punished.

To think that football isn't a brutal sport with the intent to take opposing players out is very naive.l

To think, that a player isn't getting recognized for the brutal play, is just ignorant.

What cracks me up is Browner is writing checks he literally can't cash.

HE doesn't line up against Sherman or Thomas.

WHO on the Patriots OFFENSE is going to step up to the plate and break Sherman's arm?

For REALLY???

Do they really want to piss off Kam Chancellor and Bobby Wagner in a war of intentional injuries?

Browner is a fool. He was a fool when the Hawks had him......It seems to me he spent more time on suspension than he did on the field.....and finally Carroll had had enough and sent him packing.

If you ask me Browner just threw down the gauntlet. This statement was the ultimate bulletin board message.

The thing that's so funny is that he knows how the Hawks roll. That moron KNOWS what he is unleashing!

Browner never should have said this publicly, however, every NFL team, goes after the other teams injured players, to take them out.

It a fact of the NFL, is there anyone that honestly believes this doesn't go on?

Buddy Ryans ghost approves Browners message..........

Yep, what I find so funny is that people are outraged over the statement.

The NFL and their fans don't mind if it is done, just don't tell them about it. Pretty hypocritical to me.

What cracks me up is Browner is writing checks he literally can't cash.

HE doesn't line up against Sherman or Thomas.

WHO on the Patriots OFFENSE is going to step up to the plate and break Sherman's arm?

For REALLY???

Do they really want to piss off Kam Chancellor and Bobby Wagner in a war of intentional injuries?

Browner is a fool. He was a fool when the Hawks had him......It seems to me he spent more time on suspension than he did on the field.....and finally Carroll had had enough and sent him packing.

If you ask me Browner just threw down the gauntlet. This statement was the ultimate bulletin board message.

The thing that's so funny is that he knows how the Hawks roll. That moron KNOWS what he is unleashing!
He was REALLY a moron going public with what he was going to tell the cheatriot players what to do.:biggrin: Its no surprise Belicheat wanted this sick scum.He is his kind of guy.

The NFL and their fans don't mind if it is done, just don't tell them about it. Pretty hypocritical to me.

Apparently Browner has talked to Sherman about it and they're fine. He said Sherman's response was "LOL".

I still don't like that he said it, I think it's trashy, but it doesn't sound like Sherman is particularly upset by it.

Apparently Browner has talked to Sherman about it and they're fine. He said Sherman's response was "LOL".

I still don't like that he said it, I think it's trashy, but it doesn't sound like Sherman is particularly upset by it.

They all know it's just a game.

They all know it's just a game.
The poutrage on Sherman's behalf is pretty funny though.

Forum List

Back