May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Patriots' Newest Target: obama 'Minion Media'

Limbaugh: 'Dare them to cover what is right under their noses!'

Posted: September 16, 2009
7:50 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

In the wake of the massive 9/12 march on Washington, American citizens outraged by President Obama and the actions of Congress are now setting their sights on a new target – the so-called mainstream media.

On his Sept. 14 show, talk show host Rush Limbaugh urged citizens who are frustrated by a media blackout of the nation's growing movement against Obama administration policies to bring their protests to the front doors
of major media outlets.

"The media [are] no longer reporters. They are repeaters," Limbaugh said. "There have been hundreds and thousands of protests by conservative groups that haven't been covered, and tiny turnouts by the left that are covered."

He continued, "What about this? We're looking for a force multiplier. Yeah, the protest in Washington on Saturday was great, two million people, but imagine what a force multiplier would be if the next one were held outside of local and national television networks and their headquarters where they can't miss it?"

Limbaugh suggested citizens host tea parties "on or next to the properties housing the TV networks."

"Dare them to cover what is right under their noses!" he said.

"Put the media in the spotlight and on the hot seat. Don't make them the protest. Continue to protest Obama. Protest health care
. Protest the loss of liberty. Protest the coming tyranny. Just do it on their property or as close to it as you can get being law-abiding and all that. … Just show up where they can't miss it. Show up in numbers where they can't escape it."

Limbaugh suggested leaders of the media rallies present a list of grievances to each individual station.

"Make the challenges substantive and adult and challenge their journalistic ethics," he said. "… I want this all to happen spontaneously."

It's not just Obama who's lying. It's his minion media, too!

Now, one group has launched "Operation: Can You Hear Us Now?" The website declares, "Thanks to an American hero for the idea. We can take it from here."

Patriots' newest target: Obama 'Minion Media'

Grreat idea but the media will most likely call the protestors"kooks, nuts, racists or insane right-wing nutcases" instead of covering the protests as they would if it was a protest being conducted by blacks or mexicans who feel they have been slighted for one reason or another. Just out of curosity, where's Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton? I can't believe they would miss such an opportunity to be seen on tv as some sort of "savior". Guess they only show for the blacks and democrats and not plain old conservative white folks who are being wronged.

At first I assumed that the 2 mill number at DC was a gross overestimate.

Not so sure now. If it were substantially smaller, the media would be blaring it all over the place. It's being conspicuously silent on the matter.

Do you really thing those at the fringe media outlets like the NYtimes, NBC, and the Huffington Post are going to do honest reporting?

At this point they have shown their hand, they are reporting only for a far fringe of one political party and have lost their regard for investigative journalism and honest reporting.

Its a sad day when the NYtimes is relegated to "fringe" status instead of being mainstream like they used to be.

Grreat idea but the media will most likely call the protestors"kooks, nuts, racists or insane right-wing nutcases" instead of covering the protests as they would if it was a protest being conducted by blacks or mexicans who feel they have been slighted for one reason or another. Just out of curosity, where's Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton? I can't believe they would miss such an opportunity to be seen on tv as some sort of "savior". Guess they only show for the blacks and democrats and not plain old conservative white folks who are being wronged.
Right....They'll send out hack minions, like Susan Rosegen, to find the nuttiest of the nutbars to portray them as the norm.

Who honestly expects the state pres corps to criticize the President? They've lost their credibility as objective sources long ago.

Becks been calling out the msm or more appropriately - the fringe media - for quite awhile. He's been asking question after question after question of the WH and, like the media, has gotten no response. It is absolutely unbelievable that nothing has been covered by them, or what has been covered has been so diminished and demeaned that really, what's the point? Can anyone imagine for half a second that if the current POTUS was a Repub and all this shit was flying around what the coverage would be? Great idea by Rush. People should be writing to the msm as well, demanding that they do their job. Not that it will do any good but just to put a fork in them, cause they're done.

They already do that BBD.

It is a good idea, and it would give legitimate news reporting agencies new ammo to highlight the bias of the lame stream media.

Becks been calling out the msm or more appropriately - the fringe media - for quite awhile. He's been asking question after question after question of the WH and, like the media, has gotten no response. It is absolutely unbelievable that nothing has been covered by them, or what has been covered has been so diminished and demeaned that really, what's the point? Can anyone imagine for half a second that if the current POTUS was a Repub and all this shit was flying around what the coverage would be? Great idea by Rush. People should be writing to the msm as well, demanding that they do their job. Not that it will do any good but just to put a fork in them, cause they're done.
Whaddaya mean no response?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/88561-time-cnn-magazine-on-beck-mad-man.html#post1526176

Whaddaya mean no response?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/88561-time-cnn-magazine-on-beck-mad-man.html#post1526176

My bad! Forgot about the excellent reporting they do on bashing the other guys. Gotta give 'em credit where it's due.

At first I assumed that the 2 mill number at DC was a gross overestimate.

Not so sure now. If it were substantially smaller, the media would be blaring it all over the place. It's being conspicuously silent on the matter.

I suspect the 2 million is fairly accurate. As I've said. I think I'll believe my lying eyes over the leftwing lunatics and their spin. Seeing is believing.

Why should the media cover a radical movement as if it represents the mainstream?

Okay, so here I am waiting for one of you to produce something that any of the protesters said that was worthy of more news coverage than they got. Really, all anyone had to do was read the signs and listen to the usual talking points in loud voices. What did I miss? Did Glenn Beck actually speak? After all, there were placards reading GLENN BECK FOR PRESIDENT. I believe Dick Armey said a few words, platitudes only, such as "Obama violates what the founding fathers intended the size and scope of the government to be" but there were no other high profile people who spoke that I'm aware of, although a few Republican legislators were spotted wandering around.

The very problem cited regarding media attention ignores a simple fact: The media will ALWAYS glom onto the fringe elements of anything because it's more interesting. The protestors would have been better served if they had been instructed to leave their ugly signs behind.

75,000 -100,000 tops unless you believe Glenn Beck who got the real numbers from a University whose name he can't remember as he stated on TV.

Your logic is flawed as is your current leadership.:lol:

Patriots' Newest Target: obama 'Minion Media'

Limbaugh: 'Dare them to cover what is right under their noses!'

Posted: September 16, 2009
7:50 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

In the wake of the massive 9/12 march on Washington, American citizens outraged by President Obama and the actions of Congress are now setting their sights on a new target – the so-called mainstream media.

On his Sept. 14 show, talk show host Rush Limbaugh urged citizens who are frustrated by a media blackout of the nation's growing movement against Obama administration policies to bring their protests to the front doors
of major media outlets.

"The media [are] no longer reporters. They are repeaters," Limbaugh said. "There have been hundreds and thousands of protests by conservative groups that haven't been covered, and tiny turnouts by the left that are covered."

He continued, "What about this? We're looking for a force multiplier. Yeah, the protest in Washington on Saturday was great, two million people, but imagine what a force multiplier would be if the next one were held outside of local and national television networks and their headquarters where they can't miss it?"

Limbaugh suggested citizens host tea parties "on or next to the properties housing the TV networks."

"Dare them to cover what is right under their noses!" he said.

"Put the media in the spotlight and on the hot seat. Don't make them the protest. Continue to protest Obama. Protest health care
. Protest the loss of liberty. Protest the coming tyranny. Just do it on their property or as close to it as you can get being law-abiding and all that. … Just show up where they can't miss it. Show up in numbers where they can't escape it."

Limbaugh suggested leaders of the media rallies present a list of grievances to each individual station.

"Make the challenges substantive and adult and challenge their journalistic ethics," he said. "… I want this all to happen spontaneously."

It's not just Obama who's lying. It's his minion media, too!

Now, one group has launched "Operation: Can You Hear Us Now?" The website declares, "Thanks to an American hero for the idea. We can take it from here."

Patriots' newest target: Obama 'Minion Media'

Ahh, I see the right-wing Traitors are at it again.

Still trying to undermine the office of the presidency and trying to take over the media.

Why are you people so disloyal to your duly elected government?

You're all a bunch of Traitors in a time of war.

Okay, so here I am waiting for one of you to produce something that any of the protesters said that was worthy of more news coverage than they got. Really, all anyone had to do was read the signs and listen to the usual talking points in loud voices. What did I miss? Did Glenn Beck actually speak? After all, there were placards reading GLENN BECK FOR PRESIDENT. I believe Dick Armey said a few words, platitudes only, such as "Obama violates what the founding fathers intended the size and scope of the government to be" but there were no other high profile people who spoke that I'm aware of, although a few Republican legislators were spotted wandering around.

The very problem cited regarding media attention ignores a simple fact: The media will ALWAYS glom onto the fringe elements of anything because it's more interesting. The protestors would have been better served if they had been instructed to leave their ugly signs behind.
Honesty would have been best preserved had the media reported truthfully on the make up of the crowds and not concentrated on two or three radical signs.

The media does not want to admit how overwhelmingly people are against the Messiah...so they pick out radical kooks and skinheads to depict "the crowd".

Fuck the media.

Last edited:

75,000 -100,000 tops unless you believe Glenn Beck who got the real numbers from a University whose name he can't remember as he stated on TV.

Your logic is flawed as is your current leadership.:lol:
Over a million...under two million.

Obamanoids just can't stand the fact that the turn out was huge, the crowds were well-behaved and some of the people were actually BLACK!

Honesty would have been best preserved had the media reported truthfully on the make up of the crowds and not concentrated on two or three radical signs.

The media does not want to admit how overwhelmingly people are against the Messiah...so that pick out radical kooks and skinheads to depict "the crowd".

Fuck the media.

Hmm...

RCP Average of Obama Approval rating:

Approve: 53.1 / Dissapprove: 42.3 / Spread: +10.8 :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, it would appear that the reason the "media does not want to admit how overwhemingly people are against" President Obama is that...

People are not in fact against Mr Obama at all, "overwhelmingly" or not.

Of course people like you are intent on creating the impression that they are, in a clear attempt to undermine the President in a time of war.

Which makes you a, say it with me, a Traitor.

Forum List

Back