Patriots' Newest Target: Jets

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I'm ready to see some asskicking this weekend, because the Jets' coach and QB aren't as good as the Patriots'...and because the Jets fans suck ass!

The spread on that is only 4 points, talk about a lock for the Pats.

The spread is so low because oddsmakers are taking into consideration Rex Ryan's admission that he plans to cheat and put a bunch of fans on the field when the Pats are on offense.

Moss will never get open running through the crowd.

The meadowlands is probaly the worst designed park to generate fan noise, the seats are just to far from the field.

In all the years it has been open (over 30) not ONCE has an opposing team complained it could not hear signals.

Go Jets!

I can't stand the Pats anymore, they used to be my second favorite team but they've turned into arrogant whiners.

The spread is so low because oddsmakers are taking into consideration Rex Ryan's admission that he plans to cheat and put a bunch of fans on the field when the Pats are on offense.

LOL, that voice mail was so funny!

Gonna be amusing if the Jets spank the pats...see where all the pat fans on this thread go

LOL, that voice mail was so funny!
He's a charmer!

20090612_rex_ryan.jpg

Forum List

Back