Patriots fans blast Robert Kraft, Tom Brady over Donald Trump endorsement

Patriots fans still stand firmly behind our team. If craft is guilty he will take whatever punishment is coming and we will MoveOn. At 77 you got to give the guy credit.
Credit for what? Being nasty old pervert?

Hey....at least it's Hetero. Unlike Schiff who buys homos with meth. In any case nobody cares. Oh... sorry....you do. Almost the same thing.

Jo

Hetoro? really? Looks like a switch hitter to me,you just KNOW later on that night at his place,he made his way all all the way up to his hotdog.COMEDY GOLD.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

upload_2019-2-26_10-20-33-png.247818
That woman looks so happy to be with him. That's how my 25 year old belarusian girlfriend looks in every picture we are ever in together. LOL

How do you give Mike Pence a hard on?
Melania-Trump-Anniversary-Awkward-2018-Moments-SS01.jpg

yeah we would not expect anything else from him,thats for sure.LOL:cuckoo:

Two birds of a feather.wow its no WONDER they are good friends.LOL Kraft and Trump are BOTH switch hitters.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Ivana does not look happy at all,maybe she is just now discovering the truth that her husband, same as kraft, is a switch hitter.:laughing0301::haha::lmao::rofl::iyfyus.jpg:

we know Trump wasnt trying to make Ivana hard and he just accidently reached too far.:lmao:

Hey,In case you have not heard,the REASON Kraft settled for that Asian woman that day at the spa was his REGULAR woman,was gone that day and not available to him.Guess WHO that regular woman whore was that Kraft NORMALLY gets it on with in bed? Be prepared for the laugh of the century,If you thought that last pic of Kraft stroking that one mans leg getting close to his groin was priceless as i did,you have seen nothing yet.:D

upload_2019-2-2_17-20-23-png.243714

it gets even better,this is the one that REALLY had me rolling on the floor laughing in stiches.as i said,we now know who Krafts NORMAL woman is he gets it on with at night.COMEDY GOLD don you agree?:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

upload_2019-2-22_15-49-46-png.247243

Krafts NORMAL prostitution woman exposed.:haha::lmao::laughing0301:

:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I hear Brady’s wife is a witch. Like they are atheists. Any truth to this unkotare?

Forum List

Back