Patriots Claim Randy Moss

Randy Moss To The Bears?

In the interest of keeping you interested, I'll abstain from transcribing and transmitting the quotes I got at Halas Hall on Monday.

But if you really want to know what was on the minds of Lovie Smith and the handful of players I talked to, or listened to talk, I'll summarize with a haiku:

Good to get on field Running ball helps you win games Bills not that crappy

Is everyone caught up? Well good, now let me just get up on my soapbox and tell a professional football team ranked in the top 32 by Forbes Magazine how to handle its business.

Sign Randy Moss. Sign him tomorrow and pay him the $3.38 million he's owed for the rest of the season. You can pay him in "straight cash homey," his preferred method of paying fines, or you can pay him in unsold Jay Cutler jerseys.

The Bears have wasted money on lesser players. Orlando Pace made almost twice as much last year as a turnstile operator. Money should not be an object for this franchise.

Just pay him and play him.
Randy Moss could provide boost Chicago Bears' offense desperately needs - ESPN Chicago

Do the Bears have a chance of getting him on the waiver wire? Yes, but it's not a slam dunk. The Bears are 17th on the list. Seattle is 16th and don't you think this is a Pete Carroll kind of move? According to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Moss' agent had already heard from Seattle and Miami soon after word of his expected release became public.

Randy Moss To The Bears?

In the interest of keeping you interested, I'll abstain from transcribing and transmitting the quotes I got at Halas Hall on Monday.

But if you really want to know what was on the minds of Lovie Smith and the handful of players I talked to, or listened to talk, I'll summarize with a haiku:

Is everyone caught up? Well good, now let me just get up on my soapbox and tell a professional football team ranked in the top 32 by Forbes Magazine how to handle its business.

Sign Randy Moss. Sign him tomorrow and pay him the $3.38 million he's owed for the rest of the season. You can pay him in "straight cash homey," his preferred method of paying fines, or you can pay him in unsold Jay Cutler jerseys.

The Bears have wasted money on lesser players. Orlando Pace made almost twice as much last year as a turnstile operator. Money should not be an object for this franchise.

Randy Moss could provide boost Chicago Bears' offense desperately needs - ESPN Chicago

You have to be able to protect your QB before you can throw to a wide receiver

Randy Moss To The Bears?

as much as I'd love to see it, Cutler gets sacked too damned many times for Moss to make a difference.

Hasn't happened yet, but I was just creating the thread so it will be easier to post the link when it does.

Won't happen. Now that Moss is on waivers there's a system that has to be followed. The worst team gets first dibs, which are the Bills. And then it goes down the line.

There's a few teams who are interested. Inside sources say the Rams really want him bad.

Forum List

Back