Patriotism: Obama vs Romney

Which best describes your views about the candidate's patriotism

• Total voters
Ditto - the same and true probably for every candidate in this country ...

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
Mark Twain

If either of them could sell out this country in order to get more money, more press, more power, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

I'm sure very soon I won't be the only person who chose the last option.

If either of them could sell out this country in order to get more money, more press, more power, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

I can't say that they're Only patriotic when it serves them.

I can agree that they both will pull the "patriot card" to garner support.
As will any politician.

:cool:

I can't say that they're Only patriotic when it serves them.

I can agree that they both will pull the "patriot card" to garner support.
As will any politician.

:cool:

In my opinion they are, would either of them pass legislation that helps the majority of low and middle class americans if it harms the collection of companies who have bribed them the most? Hell no.

I waffled between the first and last choice, before ultimately going with the latter.

I don't see how anybody could vote either of the middle options.

Hate both and think either would throw his mother under a bus = NLT

Edit: Obama has allready done that.

They are both self-serving douchewagons who feign patriotism for political gain.
Neither has proven that they will work in the best interest of the people of the United States.
However, that can be said for most of the candidates for any election. The tend to work to line their own pockets and gain power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back