Patriotism and Nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a propagandist standing on a soap box in Speaker's Corner in London spewing nonsense to entrap the gullible.
refusing to take a fair share of refugees,
Who decides the "fare share" of accepting foreign invaders into their own country? The "refugee crisis" was artificial and financed by Globalists. Don't tell me that Fellahin sold their only goat to cover their travel expenses across the continent. Their travel was financed by Globalists.
A sizable minority of English people were able to resist the xenophobic contagion
Slinging epithets to shame patriots is pitiful. Those who inhabited a country for millennia and forged a nation do not want heir heritage and ancestry being destroyed by vandals who were forced down on their throat by the Globalist controlled European Commission as non elected body and entrusted with legislative power.
creating a union based on shared European values in a prosperous and happy future.
What is "European Values?" Who coined that phrase? There are no "European Values." What the values are the traditions of nations. You are trying to equate haggis with Wiener Schnitzel or goulash with gravlax. Nothing is wrong with any of them but they represent different values. Happy future is having fruitful trade and tourism flourishing to promote appreciation for each nations traditions.

"You sound like a propagandist standing on a soap box in Speaker's Corner in London spewing nonsense to entrap the gullible."

Yes that came across exactly like a pro-EU Propaganda Memo.

"you are trying to equate haggis with Wiener Schnitzel"

You know darling, only you I allow to make such an offensive comment as this :tongue:

Not that you're being offensive, but in the same sentence, well :eek-52:

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
You sound like a propagandist standing on a soap box in Speaker's Corner in London spewing nonsense to entrap the gullible.
Who decides the "fare share" of accepting foreign invaders into their own country? The "refugee crisis" was artificial and financed by Globalists. Don't tell me that Fellahin sold their only goat to cover their travel expenses across the continent. Their travel was financed by Globalists.
A sizable minority of English people were able to resist the xenophobic contagion
Slinging epithets to shame patriots is pitiful. Those who inhabited a country for millennia and forged a nation do not want heir heritage and ancestry being destroyed by vandals who were forced down on their throat by the Globalist controlled European Commission as non elected body and entrusted with legislative power.
creating a union based on shared European values in a prosperous and happy future.
What is "European Values?" Who coined that phrase? There are no "European Values." What the values are the traditions of nations. You are trying to equate haggis with Wiener Schnitzel or goulash with gravlax. Nothing is wrong with any of them but they represent different values. Happy future is having fruitful trade and tourism flourishing to promote appreciation for each nations traditions.
The Council of Ministers decides what the quotas should be. Many voters who wanted to leave the European Union were not even born in England themselves, such as Indian shopkeepers who want more Indians to go to England before Europeans ... "heritage and ancestry" LOL.

The Council of Ministers decides what the quotas should be. Many voters who wanted to leave the European Union were not even born in England themselves, such as Indian shopkeepers who want more Indians to go to England before Europeans ... "heritage and ancestry" LOL.

So they should go home to India then which is where their Heritage is and where their Ancestors were from.

Do not deflect. How do you know that Indian shop keepers voted for Brexit? I thought it was secret ballot voting. You are making statements equivalent to lying.
Council of Ministers, are you joking? They have no power to deny a nation's self determination. If it takes exiting the EU, that's what has to happen and hopefully the big scam of EU will collapse. The sooner, the better.

"You sound like a propagandist standing on a soap box in Speaker's Corner in London spewing nonsense to entrap the gullible."

Yes that came across exactly like a pro-EU Propaganda Memo.

"you are trying to equate haggis with Wiener Schnitzel"

You know darling, only you I allow to make such an offensive comment as this :tongue:

Not that you're being offensive, but in the same sentence, well :eek-52:

Edited to add comment.
giphy.gif

Do not deflect. How do you know that Indian shop keepers voted for Brexit? I thought it was secret ballot voting. You are making statements equivalent to lying.
Council of Ministers, are you joking? They have no power to deny a nation's self determination. If it takes exiting the EU, that's what has to happen and hopefully the big scam of EU will collapse. The sooner, the better.
I recommend you speak to your local Indian shopkeeper.
Deciding whom to offer asylum to has nothing to do with self determination.

There's no war in India, so why should Indians be getting political asylum?

Several Indian soldiers were killed in Kashmir recently.
Unification of Indian and family members of other ethnicities can get people admission to England.

I do not speak Hindi nor any of the other official languages of India.

Deciding whom to offer asylum has everything to do with a nation's self determination. If they don't want unlimited number of terrorist scum infesting their neighborhoods, if they do not want open borders thus controlling who enters their country, that's exactly falls into the category of self determination.
This is not from England but it is very descriptive of hat happens when the Council of Ministers decides for a nation whom they "offer" (mandatory) asylum. Look at the beautiful city of Paris. That's what you promote.

Unification of Indian and family members of other ethnicities can get people admission to England.
Why did you shift the conversation to India? We were talking about the EU scamming with artificially created refugee crisis to wipe out European civilisation.

Why did you shift the conversation to India? We were talking about the EU scamming with artificially created refugee crisis to wipe out European civilisation.
I do not believe the European Union scams anyone nor do I believe European civilization is endangered by helping refugees. England is already full of Indians, Pakistanis, West Indians, and others who are a lot more different to the English than Poles. Yet these people could vote to leave the Union. The Scottish people do not want to leave and neither do the people in Ulster. The English have created a mess for themselves. Incredible!

I do not believe the European Union scams anyone nor do I believe European civilization is endangered by helping refugees. England is already full of Indians, Pakistanis, West Indians, and others who are a lot more different to the English than Poles. Yet these people could vote to leave the Union. The Scottish people do not want to leave and neither do the people in Ulster. The English have created a mess for themselves. Incredible!
That's not that some organizations say.

This thread is posted in music, generally not a place for flaming and for most of the thread, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with music. Some of this needs to b e worked out in the FZ. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back