Patriotic Mike Ditka says US hasn't seen oppression in the last 100 years

3 weeks ago, the media laughed when Trump told players not to take a knee.

today, Roger Goodell told his players not to take a knee.

Funny.

Trump's always right. ALWAYS.

Funny.

AND I AM STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING!

HEAR MR PRESIDENT?

STILL NOT TIRED!

YOU GOT LOTS MORE WINNING TO GO BOY!

Jim Crow laws were not oppressive, they should have helped the blacks develop flourishing communities of their own....And they did for some black communities. Most..
Would probably prefer being a slave to this day....provided they had a PlayStation and a blunt to smoke after picking cotton all day.

He's wrong, Affirmative Action is oppression
I been white all my life and do not feel oppressed. Now my step sons are black and I can see the oppression they have to deal with daily. If I had had to deal with the crap they get thrown at them I would be a mass killer.

Give us some examples of the daily oppression.

Around D.C. Oppression continued into the 60's and by 80's any overt signs of it were gone and we lived good together here until Barry came along with the community organizer "bad whites" hustle and we are still suffering from That far more than any oppression

Funny.

Provided "always" means "never" but one thing's for sure --- he's gotta love having spineless obsequious jellyfish tools who can't bend over and spread your cheeks far enough and fast enough every time he barks "assume the position".

Pavlovian sycophants like you make me physically ill. Go change your knee pads.

Almost 400 NFL players have criminal records that range from murder to rape, gun possession, drugs. No one took a knee against them.

Mike Ditka is not a patriot. The trouble is that Ditka's mouth and brain are in the same place. In his butt. Joe Namath took Ditka to task and Ditka "clarified" his remarks.

Forum List

Back