Patriotic Mike Ditka says US hasn't seen oppression in the last 100 years

Trump immediately bowed out of an IQ test challenge against Ditka, citing his obviously superior intelligence.

Di'ka's knowledge of history goes back approximately three football game quarters. :talktothehand:

go to these 3rd world countries and learn what oppression means!

Mike Ditka: 'No oppression in last 100 years'

a patriot for LYING?:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You need to venture outside the US sometime,you go to a lot of other countries out there,you feel much more free than you do here in this facist dictatership.:rolleyes:

yeah there is no oppression here,that is why when witnesses that report facts that do not go along with the governments version of events such as the JFK assassination as an example,get murdered and have their deaths ruled as a suicide,car crash,ect ect,because there is no oppression here in american according to sheep like you and dick ass.
:rofl::spam::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He's wrong, Affirmative Action is oppression
I been white all my life and do not feel oppressed. Now my step sons are black and I can see the oppression they have to deal with daily. If I had had to deal with the crap they get thrown at them I would be a mass killer.

• Banned

You need to venture outside the US sometime,you go to a lot of other countries out there,you feel much more free than you do here in this facist dictatership.:rolleyes:

yeah there is no oppression here,that is why when witnesses that report facts that do not go along with the governments version of events such as the JFK assassination as an example,get murdered and have their deaths ruled as a suicide,car crash,ect ect,because there is no oppression here in american according to sheep like you and dick ass.

i agree the US has fascist leanings, but compared to starving your own people and hanging gays, there is no comparison.

He's wrong, Affirmative Action is oppression
I been white all my life and do not feel oppressed. Now my step sons are black and I can see the oppression they have to deal with daily. If I had had to deal with the crap they get thrown at them I would be a mass killer.

Most of the prejudiced upon groups on TV are White, like Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, or French etc.

• Banned

get out of my thread! OUT!

DLz0TiiW4AQX0Vs.jpg

i agree the US has fascist leanings, but compared to starving your own people and hanging gays, there is no comparison.

What, like this?

collage%20lynching.jpg

Those are within the last 100 years. Apparently that doesn't meet the Di'ka definition of "oppression".

Eric Reid said that Vice President Pence leaving was systemic oppression. He never explained how leaving was oppresssing him.

What, like this?

collage%20lynching.jpg

Those are within the last 100 years. Apparently that doesn't meet the Di'ka definition of "oppression".

Since we don't know why these men were hanged, we can only assume they were criminals since hanging was a common method of execution.

The dumb racist NFL Players think that they have it tough being famous multi-millionaires in America. They should try being Black in a Black country like Chad, Haiti or Liberia where there is an 80% poverty rate, deadly diseases, short life span........

folks are losing their minds over what Patriotic Ditka said. Such fucking idiots.

Ditka speaks truth

Burgess Owens made a great point on Hannity: "blacks have had the most success in America than in any other country. we need to tell black folks they can make it!"

Forum List

Back