Patriotic Germans welcome invaders to Germany. :)

You don't belong anywhere but in the concentration camps of your hero's, on the receiving end this time.

The muslims are the invaders and don't belong anywhere but in Saudi where they came from

ha...israel has concentration camps where they place illegal aliens and hold them there until they can deport them...israel also has a WALL and they DEFEND their borders....which is VERY interesting because jewish politicians here are the ones writing immigration laws...javits...but oy vey!...the idea of building a wall HERE and defending it and holding illegals in custody until they can be deported is like a swastika to them.
They gleefully watch and actively work to disrupt and dilute the white majority in this country with their propaganda on tv, movies and media constantly bombarding us with images and ideas that are culturally alien to us.

Do they really, then you will be able to provide evidence of these from an unbiased non partisan source.

Many nations have a wall and defend their borders, so you comment is overly RACIST.

Strange that as this is what is happening now in France with the illegals

Don't see anyone working towards dilution other than the neo Marxists who are losing power all the time.

Israel is an apartheid state, which is an uncomfortable fact that Zionists and cowardly Jew-worshippers (who are terrified of being called an "anti-Semite") can't avoid. Some countries have tangible border defences, but the media is actively engaged in brainwashing White people into feeling guilty about defending their borders, culture and identity by serruptitiously implying that doing so is exclusionary and racist. Personally speaking I think that European countries that share borders with poor, non-European countries should mine their borders.

How about evidence to prove your claims than, and from unbiased non partisan sources not the usual ultra right, ultra left and islamonazi sites. Every Jew hater has failed so far to produce any tangible evidence of any apartheid in Israel. To help you out the west bank and gaza are not part of Israel, but should be if the UN applied INTERNATIONAL LAW

oh, you want to hide behind the U.N. now...go see how many times the U.N. has voted for resolutions against israel....and the u.s. vetoes them EVERY time...every single time....hmmmm...the tribe is strong in american politics...disproportionately strong and "influential"...and that's what keeps getting them in trouble .....throughout history.

resolutions that have no power in law and cant be executed as they are JUST recommendations.

I hear the same LIES from islamonazi stooges and propagandists that cant bring any proof of their RACIST claims. will you be able to, or will you use the NAZI sites as well.

Germany and Austria are interesting.

Post WW2 there were de-nazification programs set up in what became West Germany, the French, British and American zones. They soon stopped because they realised Nazis made good anti-Communists.
However Germany, that being West German, was given all of the guilt of WW2 and they spent 60 year and more coming to terms with their guilt. Racism is much lower in the former West Germany than the Former East Germany and Austria. The Soviets simply didn't care about denazifying. They just wanted people to do as they were told. The Austrians were told they were the victims of German aggression.

Considering Hitler was Austrian and 40% of Concentration Camp Commanders were Austrian and 25% of workers there were too, it's a bit weird.

th

A map of NPD, basically far right party in Germany, election success. You can see that the former East Germany is by far and away their main support base.

Patton was right we should have joined germany and crushed russia and jewish led communism there.

After the 1917 revolution the bolshevik jews killed 10 or 11 of million white christians and as many as 20 million others in a jewish ethnic cleansing frenzy.
Google holodomor. Go ahead...open your minds.

THAT'S why they try to keep the holocaust (trademark registered) in the forefront of people's minds..to distract from their crimes.

Get it right will you as they were not Jews anymore than the American soldiers in Vietnam were Christians. The majority of communists were atheists mainly from Christian families and they mass murdered more Jews than Hitler did. Yes google Holodomor and see the truth about communism, then look at the more recent mass murders in the name of atheist communism.

I got it right.
The bolshevik revolution was led by communist jews and their ethnic cleansing killed/starved over 20 million...some estimates go to 30....
Who was "lev bronstein"? and what was his role?

You're trying to revise.

ha...israel has concentration camps where they place illegal aliens and hold them there until they can deport them...israel also has a WALL and they DEFEND their borders....which is VERY interesting because jewish politicians here are the ones writing immigration laws...javits...but oy vey!...the idea of building a wall HERE and defending it and holding illegals in custody until they can be deported is like a swastika to them.
They gleefully watch and actively work to disrupt and dilute the white majority in this country with their propaganda on tv, movies and media constantly bombarding us with images and ideas that are culturally alien to us.

Do they really, then you will be able to provide evidence of these from an unbiased non partisan source.

Many nations have a wall and defend their borders, so you comment is overly RACIST.

Don't see anyone working towards dilution other than the neo Marxists who are losing power all the time.

Israel is an apartheid state, which is an uncomfortable fact that Zionists and cowardly Jew-worshippers (who are terrified of being called an "anti-Semite") can't avoid. Some countries have tangible border defences, but the media is actively engaged in brainwashing White people into feeling guilty about defending their borders, culture and identity by serruptitiously implying that doing so is exclusionary and racist. Personally speaking I think that European countries that share borders with poor, non-European countries should mine their borders.

How about evidence to prove your claims than, and from unbiased non partisan sources not the usual ultra right, ultra left and islamonazi sites. Every Jew hater has failed so far to produce any tangible evidence of any apartheid in Israel. To help you out the west bank and gaza are not part of Israel, but should be if the UN applied INTERNATIONAL LAW

oh, you want to hide behind the U.N. now...go see how many times the U.N. has voted for resolutions against israel....and the u.s. vetoes them EVERY time...every single time....hmmmm...the tribe is strong in american politics...disproportionately strong and "influential"...and that's what keeps getting them in trouble .....throughout history.

resolutions that have no power in law and cant be executed as they are JUST recommendations.

I hear the same LIES from islamonazi stooges and propagandists that cant bring any proof of their RACIST claims. will you be able to, or will you use the NAZI sites as well.

"racists"? LMAO...you guys used that word up. It's completely meaningless now.

Post WW2 there were de-nazification programs set up in what became West Germany, the French, British and American zones. They soon stopped because they realised Nazis made good anti-Communists.
However Germany, that being West German, was given all of the guilt of WW2 and they spent 60 year and more coming to terms with their guilt. Racism is much lower in the former West Germany than the Former East Germany and Austria. The Soviets simply didn't care about denazifying. They just wanted people to do as they were told. The Austrians were told they were the victims of German aggression.

Considering Hitler was Austrian and 40% of Concentration Camp Commanders were Austrian and 25% of workers there were too, it's a bit weird.

th

A map of NPD, basically far right party in Germany, election success. You can see that the former East Germany is by far and away their main support base.

Patton was right we should have joined germany and crushed russia and jewish led communism there.

After the 1917 revolution the bolshevik jews killed 10 or 11 of million white christians and as many as 20 million others in a jewish ethnic cleansing frenzy.

THAT'S why they try to keep the holocaust (trademark registered) in the forefront of people's minds..to distract from their crimes.

Get it right will you as they were not Jews anymore than the American soldiers in Vietnam were Christians. The majority of communists were atheists mainly from Christian families and they mass murdered more Jews than Hitler did. Yes google Holodomor and see the truth about communism, then look at the more recent mass murders in the name of atheist communism.

I got it right.
The bolshevik revolution was led by communist jews and their ethnic cleansing killed/starved over 20 million...some estimates go to 30....

You're trying to revise.

Still wrong as they gave up their religion once they turned to communism, and they were in the minority in the communist party. You are reading far too many of the ultra left and ultra right wing propaganda sites

"racists"? LMAO...you guys used that word up. It's completely meaningless now.

Is that why you communists and do gooders used it to silence the dissenting voices in the UK just 5 years ago ?

th

I got it right.

You're trying to revise.

Still wrong as they gave up their religion once they turned to communism, and they were in the minority in the communist party. You are reading far too many of the ultra left and ultra right wing propaganda sites

they "gave up their religion"?..LMAO..you'll say anything.
The bolshevik revolution, the 30 MILLION that died in the ethnic cleansing that followed and communism was perpetrated by jews...how about that "lev bronstein" guy..Impressive, huh?
plain. truth.

Had the US nuked Russia it would have caused major problems.

Like what? it was "ok" to nuke japan.
Who was going to do anything about it?

Japan was going to lose. It was on its knees. Russia was just about to become a world superpower. Spot the difference.

russia was nowhere near becoming a world superpower in 1945. If not for our lend lease help, germany would have rolled them up...russian winter or not...
Read some real history and turn off the "history" channel.

Russia had just won a war. Probably didn't want another one. Nor did the US. Both sides were depleted, both sides had a strong enough army to cause problems. Most of Russia's army was in Europe, you drop a bomb on a Russia city and the Russians would have invaded western Europe. You couldn't drop a bomb there.
Who wanted war? No one. The bomb was never, ever going to be dropped.

Russia was working towards being a superpower, WW2 forced them to work in a way which got them there. They were more efficient than they'd ever been.

If anyone is not welcome I would say it would have to be you. You need to find another forum that embraces your kind of hatred.
Make me.
At least Odium exposed who the stormfront-lite members are in this thread!

That means the rest of us can ridicule them for being what they are.
I didn't realize you pro white genocide scum didn't realize who the pro white patriots were here yet....it only took me a short time to figure out for myself. Yall sure are slow on the draw there..not like any of us cares either. We are PROUD WHITE MEN! We have nothing to be ashamed of.

If anyone is not welcome I would say it would have to be you. You need to find another forum that embraces your kind of hatred.
Make me.
You're already made........although of very poor quality.

That was beneficial.

I didn't realize you pro white genocide scum didn't realize who the pro white patriots were here yet.
You may be white, but you're not a patriot.....you're more like a sick otiosity rotten from within.

...it only took me a short time to figure out for myself. Yall sure are slow on the draw there..not like any of us cares either. We are PROUD WHITE MEN! We have nothing to be ashamed of.
Yeah, I can tell you're proud, but of what? You had nothing to do with the fact you were born white.....and being proud of being sick and rotten from within is certainly the only thing you can take credit for.

Make me.

I didn't realize you pro white genocide scum didn't realize who the pro white patriots were here yet....it only took me a short time to figure out for myself. Yall sure are slow on the draw there..not like any of us cares either. We are PROUD WHITE MEN! We have nothing to be ashamed of.

History has a way of dealing with racists like you.

And no, it doesn't end well for any of you.

Enjoy your fate and have a nice day.

Make me.

History has a way of dealing with racists like you.

And no, it doesn't end well for any of you.

Enjoy your fate and have a nice day.
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The Jew and Jew lovers are mad....they know they are losing this war and it stings don't it!? The rise of nationalism in Europe is going to put a screeching halt to your destruction of Europe

The Jew and Jew lovers are mad....they know they are losing this war and it stings don't it!? The rise of nationalism in Europe is going to put a screeching halt to your destruction of Europe

The last time nationalism rose in Europe it caused it's own destruction.

No international jewry declared war on Germany and Germany fought back and if for just a few screw ups would have defeated the jew's plan of world domination. So therefore jewish influence and control caused the destruction which was the plan. Thankfully nations are shaking off the shackles and getting back to a sane way of thinking.

Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

No international jewry declared war on Germany and Germany fought back and if for just a few screw ups would have defeated the jew's plan of world domination. So therefore jewish influence and control caused the destruction which was the plan. Thankfully nations are shaking off the shackles and getting back to a sane way of thinking.

Whatever medications you are on aren't working very well because you make no sense whatsoever.

Whatever medications you are on aren't working very well because you make no sense whatsoever.
Play dumb. Not my problem.

Play dumb. Not my problem.

Ironic!

I am only going to write this only once, and I am including cereal_killer in this right now.

I will be god-damned if I am going to let a Nazi piece of shit like you start to trash this forum with your Hitler-cocksucking horseshit. Fuggedaboudit.

I am an American Jew. I live in Germany.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Those Pediga-protesters who did this will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of German law for their crime.

You should know that according to §130 and §131 of the BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch), this kind of stuff is a heavy felony crime in Germany. It's called "Volksverhetzung".

So, no, that's not how it's done. And 99.999% of Germans would agree with me on this point. Germans have shown great "Menschlichkeit" and compassion with refugees and those who seek asylum. Many, many, many Christian Kurds thank Germans for their lives. Germans have led the way in humanitarian missions all over the world in crisis regions over the last years.

In short, Germans of the late 20th century and now, the 21st century, are nothing like what you think of in your fucked up Göbbels-dominated wet-dreams.

Now, go crawl back under your foul rock, you fucking NAZI bastard. I have more than 6,000,000 reasons to want to see you rot in hell forever.

This forum is not a haven for white supremacists. Go back to Stormfront, where you belong.

Hossfly
Derideo_Te
Mertex
Luddly Neddite
BluePhantom

CK, it's your call as to whether you want to turn USMB into a Stormfront-lite or not. But this shit has no place here in this forum. Not now, not ever.

-Stat

Oh gawd, stop being such a fucking drama queen. Protesting foreigners doesn't make a German or anyone else a "Nazi".

By the way, here at USMB we have Freedom of Speech, unlike Germany.

This is really irresponsible of the European leaders to allow these people in.
The countries involved are setting their people up for severe trouble down the road.
Muslims will not assimilate, and instead will get violent if the host countries do not bend over for their demands.
Native Europeans will be in grave danger going forward.

Europeans should immediately demand that these so-called refugees be relocated to countries like Saudi Arabia.

European leaders going along with this should be denounced.

Forum List

Back