Patriotic Donald Trump: I'd Tell Syrian Kids To Their Faces 'You Can't Come Here'

immigrants have no RIGHT to immigrate to the USA and people like me just want to see immigration stopped . Has nothing to do with MY fear or MY fear of terrorism , I just want ALL immigration stopped is all that it is !! I of course will point out true incidents of muslim terrorism to build my case and just for fun and to be informative FAQ !!
I am down for shutting down immigration until we get back on our feet. Then, I would like to make it easier to bring people here. Immigration helped us become awesome. No question there.
No amnesty
And definitely no refugees. None.
why would you agree with this pismoe?....in the above post (152) you just got through saying you dont want anyone coming here....so which is it?...
pismoe???.....Tap...Tap...Tap....

if I understand your question , well TNHarley is close enough for NOW Harry . His thinking is a heck of a lot better than many other people .

I don't mind that a bit. I wouldn't appreciate him just walking up to them and rubbing it in their faces.. but if they asked..
I just appreciate truth more than dishonest PC shit..
I like Mac1958 signature..
Shitting your pants in fear over child refugees who are fleeing terrorists is the exact opposite of courage. It is the epitome of cowardice.

Two Iraqi refugees living in Bowling Green, Ky - Waad Ramadan Alwan, 30, and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 23, were found in 2011 of conspiring to arm al Qaeda and other jihadists in Iraq with Stinger missiles, sniper rifles, rocket-propelled grenade launchers as well as cash from within the United States. Of the two, Alwan was involved with a plot to kill U.S soldiers with explosive devices in Iraq before he came into the United States.

Fazliddin Kurbanov, a Russian-speaking truck driver a refugee from Uzbekistan, was arrested in 2013. He was determined to carry out an attack on U.S. Soil, as well as money to the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was identified as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government. The FBI is also investigating dozens of terrorists that have made it into this country as refugees. "I wouldn't be surprised if there were many more than that," said House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul. "And these are trained terrorists in the art of bombmaking that are inside the United States"
Exclusive: 'Dozens' of Terrorists May Be in US as Refugees

Still believe we don't have refugees living among us, who came through our borders successfully with terrorist intentions? Perhaps having tighter security measures appeals more to utilizing everyday common sense than "the epitome of cowardice". .... or do you prefer military intelligence where intelligence is more an option under this administration?
Interesting that you can point to a single incedent. You understand that it is utterly meaningless. We have tens of thousands of refugees in this nation, how many are radicalized?

Even more telling is the abject fear of terrorism - a class of nut jobs that are but a tiny blip on the myriad of ways that you may be killed or otherwise injured. In 2014, there were OVER 14,000 people murdered. 14,000.

Terrorists kill how many in the US?
http://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf

Over a DECADE (and that is the decade that INCLUDES 9/11) you have 3,264. Ten years of the worst terrorism you can find in this nation and we have about 20% of the homicides in a single year. And homicide is not even close to the most dangerous thing you face when you leave your home - driving your car to work is MUCH more likely to kill you as is the fast food that so many shove into their face. And that is ONLY because of 9/11 accounting for 3,000 of those deaths. IOW, the idea that terrorism is this giant monster that is going to dismantle the nation is nothing more than hysteria. The real sad and pathetic fact here is that is what terrorism is seeking - to spread fear and obtain political change through it. We are feeding the terrorists everything they could have ever hoped for and more.

Radicalized immigrants are not even the main driver of terrorist acts - radicalized AMERICANS are. This focus on a tiny segment of a tiny number of people that are killing less people than people wielding hammers are is nothing short of insane.

That's not excuse to have a strong airport security for ALL Americans, but your willing to allow extremists a point of entry through our borders. Why even have any airport security at all, if you want to only be concerned with those that are inside the United States? You have to make up your mind if you want to impose measures or not, but don't look to those who WANT to implement security for those few radicals (as you say) who do enter our country and successfully bomb the next government building to the ground. I just don't feel our national security should be treated as a joke for those who don't take it seriously.
Airport security is a deflection - you were speaking about refugees.

They have many points of entry through our borders - refugees is really not one of them. We should secure our southern border but not really because of terrorism - crime in the form of drug runners there is a vastly larger problem.

We already have security against terrorism. There is an entire agency devoted to hunting them down and catching them. Whining about refugees is what makes our national security a joke. There is an enormous amount of attention focused on a non-issue.
To use your logic: We have millions of Americans who own guns, why be concerned with those very few "nut jobs" who decide to shoot inside a school? They are but a tiny blip on the radar in comparison to all those more responsible gun owners.
Yes they are a tiny blip. Did you have a point? Do you think I support any of the gun 'control' measures that have been thrown out there as a result of these shootings.

Airport security is not a deflection, it's recognizing of a threat and taking action to prevent one. Those examples are of those few "known" cases of refugees that have exploited our weaknesses and moved into this country unchecked. President Clinton shared in the same philosophy of not concerning himself with investigating into and implementing security measures to prevent attacks that seemed so insignificant. He continued to do so even while terrorists were becoming more emboldened to use American commercial airliners in planned attacks. As a result, this insignificant concern led to the devastation of the World Trade Center on September 11, an attack that security measures could have prevented.

Likewise we have seen efforts that slipped through the cracks of security measures, lead to over 100 deaths in Paris. That nation responded by taking action to enforce strict border measures to protect their own. If we find these refugees are fleeing from a nation or region that encourages terrorism, and intelligence reveals a stronghold of terrorist training camps without any resistance, they should likewise NOT be allowed in until there is no longer a safe harbor for these extremists. Did our nation allow open travel between the citizens of Japan and the United States during World War II, or was the ambassador of Japan sent back to his homeland with the temporary end of commercial flights? Did we maintain open travel with Hitler's Nazi Germany throughout the war? Would it be considered racist to suspend such activity during a time of war with those countries? Why should we allow an open invitation to regions were a proven threat is known to exist?

66 percent gop voters support muslim ban !! --- Two-Thirds of NH GOP Voters Support Trump's Muslim Ban - Breitbart --- just some related news , GOOD news HarryD , makes me smile but also makes me wonder about the remaining 34 percent lack of smarts !!
its one thing to want to keep the "refuges" out and another to treat muslims who were born here and have lived here for decades the same way just because they may not agree with your version of god....

and remember when Hillary said,," Hey, you guys over there in Benghazi, we can't save you, you can't come home",,,oh, well, thats life, what difference does it make?

66 percent gop voters support muslim ban !! --- Two-Thirds of NH GOP Voters Support Trump's Muslim Ban - Breitbart --- just some related news , GOOD news HarryD , makes me smile but also makes me wonder about the remaining 34 percent lack of smarts !!
its one thing to want to keep the "refuges" out and another to treat muslims who were born here and have lived here for decades the same way just because they may not agree with your version of god....
-------------------------------- I don't think that muslims born in the USA has really been talked about has it HarryD ??

I figure that diehard muslims that have been born in the USA is just a mistake that shouldn't have happened but nothing can be done about them . Best thing to do is to stop the importation of more muslims Harry !!

and for my lifetime , aww , muslims in my neck of the woods are probably no problem . Most of them are in big USA gateway cities I think . And even then , they are only 2-3 percent of the current USA population HarryD.

Last edited:
The US like Europe has a large number of born citizens who are terrorists. If these are first generation Americans, strip them of their citizenship and deport the entire family.

-------------------------------- I don't think that muslims born in the USA has really been talked about has it HarryD ??
yea we did cover them in one of the earlier posts along with those nasty Mexicans born here.....you covered them,its when i called you a semi-racist....

12651091_1651529445098153_3794711032128784352_n.jpg

I figure that diehard muslims that have been born in the USA is just a mistake that shouldn't have happened but nothing can be done about them . Best thing to do is to stop the importation of more muslims Harry !!
i am not disagreeing with you on that point pis....its just some of the shit you said about our fellow Americans in previous posts.....

The US like Europe has a large number of born citizens who are terrorists. If these are first generation Americans, strip them of their citizenship and deport the entire family.
what if they are 2nd generation?....how about 3rd?....when do you draw the line?...what about those lilly white guys who might be terrorists too whose families have been here since the pilgrims,are they in this category of yours?....

the muslm exclusion wouldn't be based on race so not racist at all Harry . ------------------- As far as illegals like illegal mexican , well exclusion of them would be based on ILLEGALITY . Same for irish , welsh , english , African illegals would ALL be excluded Harry !! ------------------- And concerning legal immigration , if I had my way there would be NO immigration into the USA . Might be some few exceptions but they would be few and far between and based on what Americans want Harry . ----------------- final thought is that no one has the RIGHT to immigrate to the USA HarryD !!

Forum List

Back