Patriotic Communist Russians deface polar bear

What difference does it make if it was associated with stalin?
The ruskies still love their tyrannical murderer

You know, I'm less concerned with what was painted on the bear and more concerned with the fact that it will mess with the bear's ability to hunt, as they are no longer able to hide from prey with that crap painted across their side.

You know, I'm less concerned with what was painted on the bear and more concerned with the fact that it will mess with the bear's ability to hunt, as they are no longer able to hide from prey with that crap painted across their side.
Go find it and feed it.

Go find it and feed it.

I'd rather find it, tranquilize it, and wash off the crap so the bear could hunt for itself.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
How idiotic can it be to paint the name of a tank on a polar bear? Especially a tank most often associated with WWII/Stalin.
Sight of polar bear daubed with graffiti sparks outrage

1. No one cares about the bear. THis is recreational outrage.

2. Jesus Fucking Christ? Tagging a fucking POLAR BEAR? That is hard core. I would call it stupid, but they seem to have gotten away with it. Stop making your own entertainment, pay for cable already!

Forum List

Back