Patriotic Americans vs. Israel

Americans are deprived of the truth about Israel.

ZIO_hollywood_video_rental_store_cartoon_latuff.jpg

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

t
Arab lobby in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to Mitchell Bard in an article for the Jewish Virtual Library, Isaiah L. Kenen, the founder of American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs or "AZCPA" (which became American Israel Public Affairs Committee or "AIPAC"), wrote of the Arab lobby's roots in the 1950s "petro-diplomatic complex" that comprised the "oil industry, missionaries, and diplomats." Bard states that in 1951 King Saud of Saudi Arabia asked U.S. diplomats to finance a pro-Arab lobby to counter AZCPA.[4] Bard in his book The Arab Lobby: The Invisible Alliance That Undermines America's Interests in the Middle East, states that the approach has not changed since the days of King Saud;[5] the basic message, according to Bard, is that the Saudis and the Gulf States have the oil and will supply it to America and its allies on the condition that America keeps the Arab ruling families in power.[6] Bard further states that the subsidiary clause is that the Arab oil states will also purchase arms ($100 billion worth over the last 50 years) to keep themselves in power and able to produce oil.[7]

Bard also alleges "blackmail" . He claims that from time to time the United States criticized the oil states for denying human rights to their own citizens, sponsoring militants who attack Israel, spreading extremist forms of Islam around the world, and supporting terrorism in many countries, but this criticism in rapidly reigned in by threatening to cut off the oil supply.[7]

Many of the players in the Arab lobby are paid directly by Arab governments, the New York Times describes them as an "elite band of former members of Congress, former diplomats and power brokers who have helped Middle Eastern nations navigate diplomatic waters here on delicate issues like arms deals, terrorism, oil and trade restrictions." Powerful lobbyists working on behalf of the Arab lobby include Bob Livingston, Tony Podesta, and Toby Moffett. Arab governments have paid "tens of millions of dollars" to "top" lobbying firms that work to influence the American government.[10] This includes the Saudi Arabia lobby, Egypt lobby and the Libya lobby.

In the wake of 9/11, Saudi Arabia hired the lobbying firms Patton Boggs and Qorvis, paying $14 million a year.[

So you see money talks, but OIL money talks louder
You're a fucking idiot lumping different Arab lobbies together some who are at war with each other Scum Bag ZioNazi nut!

aipac - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a private Jewish American group that claims to be “America’s pro-Israel lobby,” is considered by The New York Times to be, “the most important organization affecting America’s relationship with Israel.” In 1997, Fortune magazine called AIPAC the second most powerful lobby in America. Since that time AIPAC’s star has risen steadily, and is now widely regarded as the most powerful lobby in America.

I know I said that I would retire from this shark tank, but your behavior is so outrageous that I had to speak up, pbel. You asked Phoenell for a link that there are also Arab lobbies in Washington, and when he does as he's asked, you go crazy. Yes, there are also Arab lobbies, and that can be pointed out, just like you point out AIPAC in every one of your posts. You can debate something civilly, and look at different points of view.
Re-read the post knucklehead...I asked for a link to his claim for saying the ISLAMIC Lobby was 10 times more funded or powerful than AIPAC.

NO DUMBO you asked for a link to muslim lobby groups and that is what you got. You did not stipulate any criteria, so when the link is given you go all mental and ape shit

You are a liar...I said "Show us the link to the Islam lobby liar#1!"

,"...I asked for a link to this claim for saying the ISLAMIC Lobby was 10 times more funded or powerful than AIPAC...Is there a Islam Lobby, singular Like AIPAC?

Show us that link!

you responded with "Arab lobby in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Shows how much you know then doesn't it as the loans Israel gets have to be spent in America to keep defence workers in a job. Now you can tell those peoples families why you are throwing them out of their homes and destroying their families when the loans to Israel stop
Yes but of course the tax payers are still paying for weapons for Israel. Why not let tax payers keep their money? Or buy weapons for America if you are worried about job losses. Israel is a fairly rich country. Let them pay their own bills.

t
You're a fucking idiot lumping different Arab lobbies together some who are at war with each other Scum Bag ZioNazi nut!

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a private Jewish American group that claims to be “America’s pro-Israel lobby,” is considered by The New York Times to be, “the most important organization affecting America’s relationship with Israel.” In 1997, Fortune magazine called AIPAC the second most powerful lobby in America. Since that time AIPAC’s star has risen steadily, and is now widely regarded as the most powerful lobby in America.

I know I said that I would retire from this shark tank, but your behavior is so outrageous that I had to speak up, pbel. You asked Phoenell for a link that there are also Arab lobbies in Washington, and when he does as he's asked, you go crazy. Yes, there are also Arab lobbies, and that can be pointed out, just like you point out AIPAC in every one of your posts. You can debate something civilly, and look at different points of view.
Re-read the post knucklehead...I asked for a link to his claim for saying the ISLAMIC Lobby was 10 times more funded or powerful than AIPAC.

NO DUMBO you asked for a link to muslim lobby groups and that is what you got. You did not stipulate any criteria, so when the link is given you go all mental and ape shit

,"...I asked for a link to this claim for saying the ISLAMIC Lobby was 10 times more funded or powerful than AIPAC...Is there a Islam Lobby, singular Like AIPAC?

Show us that link!

you responded with "Arab lobby in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Read your own words again DUMBO

You say I said "Show us the link to the Islam lobby liar#1!"

Which I gave the link to as arab and islam are the same thing.

Shows how much you know then doesn't it as the loans Israel gets have to be spent in America to keep defence workers in a job. Now you can tell those peoples families why you are throwing them out of their homes and destroying their families when the loans to Israel stop
Yes but of course the tax payers are still paying for weapons for Israel. Why not let tax payers keep their money? Or buy weapons for America if you are worried about job losses. Israel is a fairly rich country. Let them pay their own bills.

I'm not worried about American Job losses as they might open the peoples eyes to how much they need the rest of the world. The tax payers are paying twice for the weapons going to muslim nations and ultimately hamas terrorists. They pay for the oil that keeps the American dream alive, then they pay for the arab's to sell them the oil so the arabs can have F16's at cost. Then the pay to train the arabs to fly the F16's

t

Show us that link!

They are not the same thing nut-cake, its your natural ability at Double-Talk, your deceit at lumping different countries even Arab who are at war with each other is what you do when you reside in an Insane Asylum.
t

Show us that link!

They are not the same thing Jack-Ass, far from it! You have helped turned a land war into a Religious with your insane Double-talk!

t

Show us that link!

They are not the same thing nut-cake, its your natural ability at Double-Talk, your deceit at lumping different countries even Arab who are at war with each other is what you do when you reside in an Insane Asylum.
t

Show us that link!

They are not the same thing Jack-Ass, far from it! You have helped turned a land war into a Religious with your insane Double-talk!

So now arabs aren't muslims......................so islam never existed

t

Show us that link!

t

Show us that link!

Some Arabs are NOT Muslims you Cretin

Thunder,as you may well know,the US Federal Reserve Bank is not owned by the US Government or the American people but by 9 Jewish Banks....it is them who run monetary policy in the US................Americans are just deluded into thinking that their government have any say in how the money is spent.....there is something terribly wrong with this situation..and the criminal exploitation of these Jews....Americans should demand that statutes should be changed.

GET UP,STAND UP,STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS

t

Show us that link!

t

Show us that link!

Some Arabs are NOT Muslims you Cretin

Not for long the way things are going, just look at the Christians in Palestine down to just 10% of their original numbers

Thunder,as you may well know,the US Federal Reserve Bank is not owned by the US Government or the American people but by 9 Jewish Banks....it is them who run monetary policy in the US................Americans are just deluded into thinking that their government have any say in how the money is spent.....there is something terribly wrong with this situation..and the criminal exploitation of these Jews....Americans should demand that statutes should be changed.

LINK

:link: :link: :link:

:link: :link: :link:
You don't need MY LINK it has been common knowledge since 1927

Forum List

Back