Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ind; yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
And it seems obama wants it to pass, again, even though he was against it before he was elected.

I know I want it gone, long gone. The most unamerican law I've ever seen. But it seems dems are trying to get is passed, again.

So what does everyone want?
If you want it gone, there's no need to explain, I fully understand.
If you want to keep it, please explain why, I really want to know what goes on in the mind of a person that wants their Constitutional rights violated.

And it seems obama wants it to pass, again, even though he was against it before he was elected.

I know I want it gone, long gone. The most unamerican law I've ever seen. But it seems dems are trying to get is passed, again.

If you want to keep it, please explain why, I really want to know what goes on in the mind of a person that wants their Constitutional rights violated.
I voted no..

It was originally passed to the horror of democrats, now it seems that its the republicans that don't want it, o how I hate them both.
Edit* realized that kind of sounds like I want it to pass, I am firmly with you in wanting it gone gone gone.

"So what does everyone want?"

You and others on the right to stop making this a partisan issue.

It was a republican Congress that originally passed the legislation and a republican president who signed the Act into law, and it will be a republican Congress that reauthorizes the act.

If you want the PA and other like measures repealed or allowed to sunset, then you need to reach out to democrats and liberals who likewise oppose such legislation, not continue to pursue this divisive partisan nonsense.

Well I am 'Green' or Independent, but I don't agree with the Patriot Act.

Though as I understand it, this is only one expiring provision - and the others are all still in effect.

If the choice was between Rand Paul, and Hillary Clinton, then I would vote Rand Paul.

But it is probably going to be between two heavy establishment candidates that support the Patriot Act with only cosmetic changes to it.

It was a republican Congress that originally passed the legislation and a republican president who signed the Act into law, and it will be a republican Congress that reauthorizes the act.

If you want the PA and other like measures repealed or allowed to sunset, then you need to reach out to democrats and liberals who likewise oppose such legislation, not continue to pursue this divisive partisan nonsense.
Why do we need to reach out to anyone idiot? How about your party just having the BALLS to vote NO.
YOUR making it partisan with your "reach across the aisle crap.
Just get off your ass and vote NO. Is that to over your head idiot?

so the dems that didn't want it, yet voted to pass it, and sign it are doing what you want?

do you want suck a horrid act to keep going?

and save the; well the gop made the law

that's a childish retort from someone that to chicken shit to go against his party

Well I am 'Green' or Independent, but I don't agree with the Patriot Act.

Though as I understand it, this is only one expiring provision - and the others are all still in effect.

If the choice was between Rand Paul, and Hillary Clinton, then I would vote Rand Paul.

But it is probably going to be between two heavy establishment candidates that support the Patriot Act with only cosmetic changes to it.
well I think if some of it goes, it should just be a matter of time before the rest goes.

I haven't met anyone that still wants it. Right after 9/11, people wanted it, to feel safe, but since it hasn't helped at all....

Why do we need to reach out to anyone idiot? How about your party just having the BALLS to vote NO.
YOUR making it partisan with your "reach across the aisle crap.
Just get off your ass and vote NO. Is that to over your head idiot?
if he disagrees with obama, he will think he's a racist, since anyone that disagrees with him is.

The Republicans under Boehner and Mcconnel are Obama's rubberstamp, they play slaps and patty cake to feign resistance on trivial issues. The Dems own the RINOS. The need only instruct every RINO to vote for the Patriot Act for every Dem that will vote against it.

Seems like Rand Paul is one of the only people who genuinely wants it gone.

I voted no. Get rid of it.

Pretty ironic post.

As with Congress, I don't know what's actually in the bill so can't say if I'd want it gone. :)

Mitch McConnell can bite it. Let the sections expire at midnight Sunday. Tell the House to bite it with their stupid USA Freedom Act.

It's probably the only issue that I actually support Rand Paul.

Forum List

Back