Patriot Eric Andre noticed the Tea party forgot their hoods

I love being schooled by geniuses who aren't smart enough to know that the TEA Party isn't a political party.

Yea. And Ted Cruz isn't a politician lol.

School should be the primary word here. Get more.

left-wing losers and their silly race card

nothing to back up the charges they hurl

pathetic; so desperate

YAWN

I'm not left but the important topic is "nothing to back up their charges" A high school book would do you wonders. Reading the posts today could do you even more wonders. Looking at posts today that openly hate blacks would just be common sense. You would have to be lacking common sense and basic input to not see the racism today.

THE TEA PARTY isnt the reason obama is a failure; isnt the reason Democrats have failed; isnt the reason this administration has failed, isnt the reason the Progressive agenda has failed

Obama failed? How is our Economy today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEh1ODkdn14]Bush admits possibility of a Depression worse than 1930's - YouTube[/ame]

So how are we today vs an economy in a depression worse than the great depression?

(Note: I don't like some of Obamas material, but voting down everything doesn't make a president a failure, it makes the people who voted down good material a failure. NO ONE can tell me that the Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 was a bad bill. It would have kept so many jobs after NAFTA. )

I say let the president fail if his bills are bad. Voting down all of his bills doesn't make him unsuccessful, it makes the right an obstructionist dictatorship. If it doesn't work, it will show in the numbers. The irony that the Right had the same plans but vote them down when someone else presents them is just that, irony.

Last edited:
When Patriot Eric Andre noticed that the Tea party patriots forgot their hoods and rebel flags, they openly said "thanks"

Note;)Eric Andre isn't a patriot and the bigots only got mad after they realized he wasn't a fellow bigot.

You forgot your flags, "All right!" Because the Rebel flag has nothing to do with slavery to the uneducated.

Brainy time in America :eusa_clap:

The Eric Andre Show: Tea Party Time - YouTube

I'm actually surprised he didn't get shot.

Cartman shoots Token (Better quality!) - YouTube

God South Park is brilliant :thup:

When Patriot Eric Andre noticed that the Tea party patriots forgot their hoods and rebel flags, they openly said "thanks"

Note;)Eric Andre isn't a patriot and the bigots only got mad after they realized he wasn't a fellow bigot.

You forgot your flags, "All right!" Because the Rebel flag has nothing to do with slavery to the uneducated.

I don't like the show but they have a few civilization messages they put into their toons that put picture into the stupidity of America today.

When south park is trolling you...........you are clearly dumb enough that children laugh at you

Last edited:

I don't like the show but they have a few civilization messages they put into their toons that put picture into the stupidity of America today.

When south park is trolling you...........you are clearly dumb enough that children laugh at you

South Park is one of the funniest and most poignant shows ever. That is all :dunno:

Forum List

Back