Patriot Eric Andre noticed the Tea party forgot their hoods

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
When Patriot Eric Andre noticed that the Tea party patriots forgot their hoods and rebel flags, they openly said "thanks"

Note;)Eric Andre isn't a patriot and the bigots only got mad after they realized he wasn't a fellow bigot.

You forgot your flags, "All right!" Because the Rebel flag has nothing to do with slavery to the uneducated.

Brainy time in America :eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeLsMaEVdwQ]The Eric Andre Show: Tea Party Time - YouTube[/ame]

I'm actually surprised he didn't get shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Patriot Eric Andre noticed that the Tea party patriots forgot their hoods and rebel flags, they openly said "thanks"

Note;)Eric Andre isn't a patriot and the bigots only got mad after they realized he wasn't a fellow bigot.

The Eric Andre Show: Tea Party Time - YouTube

Remind us again how you don't take sides yet EVERY thread every post of yours attacks only the right.

Remind us again how you don't take sides yet EVERY thread every post of yours attacks only the right.

Reminder; I don't take political sides. I simply attack the uneducated people with factual information. The instant they prove me wrong, I switch sides. I'm still a voter, I'm still a collectivist of information. Noting that one party is flawed doesn't make me bias to another....I can openly say that the Tea Party is the most flawed party and it doesn't make me a Liberal. It just means I have common sense.

Note; I don't actually think Eric Andre is a Patriot at all.............But if compared to the Tea party................hmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Reminder; I don't take political sides. I simply attack the uneducated people with factual information. The instant they prove me wrong, I switch sides. I'm still a voter, I'm still a collectivist of information. Noting that one party is flawed doesn't make me bias to another....I can openly say that the Tea Party is the most flawed party and it doesn't make me a Liberal. It just means I have common sense.

Note; I don't actually think Eric Andre is a Patriot at all.............But if compared to the Tea party................hmmmmmmm

Be so kind as to link for us ANY thread or post of yours attacking the left.

I tend to tip-toe when attacking the Left. They are pretty smart. I also don't attack Republicans or Libertarians.

But we are talking Tea Party here. The Tea Party shut down our Government and were proud about it. Or perhaps you were one of the VERY FEW people that didn't recognize that Ted Cruz wanted and did Shut down the Government.....

yawn, the tea party shut down our government

so we need to attack them because we can't live without our government...must of delayed their government checks or something so you get threads such as this one

you tip toe lightly with something alright...are you sure it's not the tulips?:cuckoo:

Last edited:

I tend to tip-toe when attacking the Left. They are pretty smart. I also don't attack Republicans or Libertarians.

But we are talking Tea Party here. The Tea Party shut down our Government and were proud about it. Or perhaps you were one of the VERY FEW people that didn't recognize that Ted Cruz wanted and did Shut down the Government.....

But we are talking Tea Party here. The Tea Party shut down our Government and were proud about it.

Another simpleton hack!!!

But we are talking Tea Party here. The Tea Party shut down our Government and were proud about it.

Another simpleton hack!!!

yep

173-0704110453-kkk-byrd2.jpg

"You tell 'em, peckerwood!"

^ another OFA paid poster

Bovine.gif

"Democrats have been in Washington, D.C. only because of the Negro vote. They've been down there for years and all the legislation they wanted to bring up they brought up and got it out of the way, and now they bring up you. You put them first and they put you last, cause you are a chump (huge applause). A political chump." -- Malcolm X

I love being schooled by geniuses who aren't smart enough to know that the TEA Party isn't a political party.

left-wing losers and their silly race card

nothing to back up the charges they hurl

pathetic; so desperate

YAWN

THE TEA PARTY isnt the reason obama is a failure; isnt the reason Democrats have failed; isnt the reason this administration has failed, isnt the reason the Progressive agenda has failed

There may not be any, RetiredGySgt. You just pwned a JakeS clone. :lol:

Forum List

Back