Patriot Brennan strikes back!

Brennan, Clapper and Comey were/are a threat to our democracy.
They tried to usurp the 2016 election.

They will get their security clearance back with the next Potus in 2020.
No I don't think PresidentTrump is gonna let that happen. Plus it's hard if not impossible for inmates at Leavenworth to qualify for any kind of a security clearance.

Last edited:
In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
gee. i'll call my side / beliefs patriotic and say the other side is evil and then prance around as if i'm not biased.

we don't deserve all the crap the left is putting people through with their sjw bullshit.

You trash those who spent their lives protecting the American people.

Just like your hero Trump did when he believed Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Trump trashed veterans, he trashed our intelligence agencies & you love him for it.,

The Russians did help Trump win, Trump lied ver & over about his campaign's contacts with the Russians & you have a freaking fit when Trump is investigated.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
gee. i'll call my side / beliefs patriotic and say the other side is evil and then prance around as if i'm not biased.

we don't deserve all the crap the left is putting people through with their sjw bullshit.

You trash those who spent their lives protecting the American people.

Just like your hero Trump did when he believed Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Trump trashed veterans, he trashed our intelligence agencies & you love him for it.,

The Russians did help Trump win, Trump lied ver & over about his campaign's contacts with the Russians & you have a freaking fit when Trump is investigated.

Well guess what, it seems that Trump was right (yet again) not to trust our own intelligence agencies.

Forum List

Back