Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

I understand that POV. None of us can truly know what Trump knows or his motivations.

We all think we know what is going on. . . but we can't. Too much is secret from folks, it is, in the final analysis, impossible to really, "know" anything.

It is all just best our best guesses from past history and empirical evidence.
From my perspective Obama was the Manchurian candidate basically carrying the torch
after 8 years of shredding the Constitution after 9/11 under Cheney, Rumsfeld and Dubya. ... Hillary Clinton was supposed to carry the torch
after him. ...but Trump won, their 'insurance policy' to remove him failed, and now the resistance
grinds forward, keeping us all as divided and misinformed as usual.

Trump is an unwilling puppet perhaps. But the truth about Russiagate could shine a light on everything - that terrifies both sides (D) and (R) in DC..That's why Lindsey Graham keeps repeating that Russia hacked the DNC server----he knows that's a lie.

Last edited:
I understand that POV. None of us can truly know what Trump knows or his motivations.

We all think we know what is going on. . . but we can't. Too much is secret from folks, it is, in the final analysis, impossible to really, "know" anything.

From my perspective Obama was the Manchurian candidate basically carrying the torch
after 8 years of shredding the Constitution after 9/11 under Cheney, Rumsfeld and Dubya. ... Hillary Clinton was supposed to carry the torch
after him. ...but Trump won, their 'insurance policy' to remove him failed, and now the resistance

Trump is an unwilling puppet perhaps. But the truth about Russiagate could shine a light on everything - that terrifies both sides (D) and (R) in DC..That's why Lindsey Graham keeps repeating that Russia hacked the DNC server----he knows that's a lie.

We need to start paying more attention to the politics in other nations and major corporate sectors as well, when these events are going on. It will help bring more clarity to any analysis.

Trump Steps Back From the Edge. Neocons Rage Accordingly

Swiss Back Channel Helped Defuse U.S.-Iran Crisis

Putin Proposes Changes to Constitution, Medvedev Resigns: What's Going On?

This is so true...
”The establishment which runs the empire is not afraid of Trump, and it is not afraid of Bernie. It's afraid of you. They can handle one man in the White House who is less than ideal. What they absolutely cannot handle is ordinary people using their numbers to effect real change.“ Caitlin Johnstone.

We need to start paying more attention to the politics in other nations and major corporate sectors as well, when these events are going on. It will help bring more clarity to any analysis.

Trump Steps Back From the Edge. Neocons Rage Accordingly

Swiss Back Channel Helped Defuse U.S.-Iran Crisis

Putin Proposes Changes to Constitution, Medvedev Resigns: What's Going On?
The globalists are profiting from our wars, basically running foreign policy through the CFR--( the Counsel on Foreign Relations, which created the CIA )

We were sold out and now we're catching the karma....
America is becoming a shithole.
bad-road_1.jpg

While China becomes the new shiny city on the hill we once were.
1.jpg

coming from someone who has never even seen that thread i was talking about and has been schooled by Beal thoughout this whole thread and has fallen flat on his face to refute anything he posted,i will of course will have a reason to take this post seriously.

When you decide to have a civil discussion without your
ego interfering, I'll be around.

coming from someone who has never even seen that thread i was talking about and has been schooled by Beal thoughout this whole thread and has fallen flat on his face to refute anything he posted,i will of course will have a reason to take this post seriously.

When you decide to have a civil discussion without your
ego interfering, I'll be around.

uh you could have fooled me you wanted to have a civil discussion. how is that being civil starting a fight with name calling just cause you cant refute the facts?:cuckoo:

then there is the pm of course with the name calling as well.

when you are ready to drop the name calling and address the evidence and facts instead of ignoring it,im all game,bring it on.

i dont know how many times i brought up the fact that trump is not like out last real president jfk who followed the consitutiion and served the people instead of the bankers and Israel only to just watch you ignore it and then go on to something else.

adddress and facts or dont post,its that simple.

I like both Paulie and Dale, and both of them still believe Trump is working against the Deep State. . . I RESPECT THAT!

wow i had no idea Dale STILL believed that. Dale is my friend and I respect that as well that he still believes that about Trump.Heck i thought the same thing for a couple years as well.

what i dont respect is when posters dont address the evidence and facts and then post a video that has nothing to do with trump and changes the subject.

uh you could have fooled me you wanted to have a civil discussion. how is that being civil starting a fight with name calling just cause you cant refute the facts?:cuckoo:

then there is the pm of course with the name calling as well.

when you are ready to drop the name calling and address the evidence and facts instead of ignoring it,im all game,bring it on.

i dont know how many times i brought up the fact that trump is not like out last real president jfk who followed the consitutiion and served the people instead of the bankers and Israel only to just watch you ignore it and then go on to something else.

adddress and facts or dont post,its that simple.
Excuse me but this was my first post that triggered you;
Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts
All due respect to Dr Paul, I think he's wrong about Trump.
I believe Trump is following orders ....look at the way he reads the prompters- that's his signal to us that he has no choice or they'll destroy him.

Now let's try again.....can you dispute what I said without getting emotional or personal or
am I wasting my time ?

what i dont respect is when posters dont address the evidence and facts and then post a video that has nothing to do with trump and changes the subject.
Accusing someone of trolling is serious so
are you sure you want to stay on this path with people ?

uh that link made it perfectly clear you engaged in name calling which is what triggered me when you called me kid. just cause you could not counter the facts i was correct trump APPOINTED corrupt cabinet members. :rolleyes:

its very well known Donnie appointed that asshole CIA Cocksucker Pompeo. Bolton too. do some research before making false statements that I am wrong and then talking down to people calling them kid.:rolleyes:

you going to talk down to me and refer to me as kid which IS trolling,then i have no interest in going any further with you on this thread .

Nor do i have any desire to do so if you are going to keep evading the fact that Trump same as every president since LBJ,is a traiter to americans putting the interests of Israel first before americans EVADING my point that he is nothing like our last REAL president JFK who was on the verge of returning us to the constitutuion of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these bankers and corporations that do now that trump has shown no interest in abolishing,the fed or the CIA.

carter is the last president we had that was respectable that came close to being like JFK the fact as i said before,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA and told the truth years ago that if you dont devote yourself to serving the interests of Israel,you wont last long in washington as a polltican,your career will be over in a heartbeat.

I commend carter for being the ONE president since LBJ,to come out and tell the truth about Israel hoe they run our country.

uh that link made it perfectly clear you engaged in name calling which is what triggered me when you called me kid. just cause you could not counter the facts i was correct trump APPOINTED corrupt cabinet members. :rolleyes:

its very well known Donnie appointed that asshole CIA Cocksucker Pompeo. Bolton too. do some research before making false statements that I am wrong and then talking down to people calling them kid.:rolleyes:

you going to talk down to me and refer to me as kid which IS trolling,then i have no interest in going any further with you on this thread .

Nor do i have any desire to do so if you are going to keep evading the fact that Trump same as every president since LBJ,is a traiter to americans putting the interests of Israel first before americans EVADING my point that he is nothing like our last REAL president JFK who was on the verge of returning us to the constitutuion of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these bankers and corporations that do now that trump has shown no interest in abolishing,the fed or the CIA.

carter is the last president we had that was respectable that came close to being like JFK the fact as i said before,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA and told the truth years ago that if you dont devote yourself to serving the interests of Israel,you wont last long in washington as a polltican,your career will be over in a heartbeat.

I commend carter for being the ONE president since LBJ,to come out and tell the truth about Israel hoe they run our country.

see there you go again,doing the cowardly thing posting a smiley when i
everything i said was the truth and you cant counter it. what a troll. im done with you.

its very well known trump appointed

Sorry, but I'm not wasting my time reading your posts anymore. Now run along and "school" someone else, kid.:26:

too bad this video you posted Beal is being wasted on Angelo,you KNOW he wont look at it.Incredible that he gets mad at the brainwashed sheep and shills in the conspiracy section that wont look at the evidence and facts on 9/11 but you give him facts on trump that dont go along with his warped opinions on him,he does the exact same thing,Hypocrisy at its best.

You should do more homework and not be so quick to throw
people under the Trump bus.

and when there is NO ASSASSINATION attempt on Trumps life and this guy is exposed as a disinformation agent for the CIA, the million dollar question is will YOU be able to show your face on this thread to admit your wrong?:abgg2q.jpg:

seeing how you can NEVER admit when you are proven wrong as you have too many times to remember ON THIS THREAD and how you cowardly evade my facts about JFK being our last REAL presdent,i am betting the answer is no or if you do,you will EVADE the question same as you always do on my point on how Trump is nothing like JFK.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao:

its very well known trump appointed

Sorry, but I'm not wasting my time reading your posts anymore. Now run along and "school" someone else, kid.:26:
:dig:

Yeah you hate being proven wrong by me all the time knowing you cant counter any of it after i take you to school all the time is something you obviously cant deal with so like always,you are running off in defeat .:laughing0301:. myself,beal and gipper posted SEVERAL facts here on trumps corruption you evaded and did not address,:abgg2q.jpg:

I rest my case,how you COWARDLY run off with your tail between your legs all the time how trump is the same as bush and obama loyal to the interests of Israel and the bankers as every president since johnson has.you are too predicatble how you run off all the time.:lmao::laughing0301:

yeah I'll school some others on here,but i have not desire to do it with trolls who wont address the evidence or facts, I will school people like gipper and beal who ARE interested in THE TRUTH.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Last I've heard ..............Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) praised President Donald Trump’s push for “peace and prosperity” with Iran as well as a better nuclear deal. :wink_2:

DxowxfF.jpg

:2up:

8 Jan 2020
Rand Paul Praises Trump Push for 'Peace and Prosperity,' Better Iran Deal | Breitbart

Thats cause Rand is a sellout to his father AND mother. Rand put his support behind Establishment globalist Romney who is just as much of a traiter to americans as Obama was,he was one of the first people to sign Obamacare and this is a guy Rand supports?:wtf:thats why it is not the LEAST bit of a surprise to me he is going along with murderer trump.:abgg2q.jpg:

Rand is a sellout to his father more than anything else though cause once it became clear his father was not going to win the republican nomination and Romney was,when reporters asked Ron if he would put his support behind Romney which is something somebody like Bush would do,Ron the patriot he is,said he would NOT support Romney. ,traiter Rand however did.:mad: Trump has not drained the swamp.people that keep saying that have clearly not been paying attention to the kind of people he has appointed to his cabinet.:rolleyes: men that have a history of being warmongers.

this is ANOTHER prime example how the trump supporters debate when they cant refute facts. Just like Angelo,they post a smiley in defeat and they refuse to try and counter the facts.

they are as bad at standing tow to toe with facts on trumps corruption same as the Obama worshippers are on Obamas corruption.

Forum List

Back