patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

In direct contrast to the point made by Shusha?

I'm asking you. What border? And when?

The one with Jordan. 1967.

There was no border with Jordan in 1967. There was only the 1949 Armistice line which was explicitly, in the Armistice Treaty, NOT to be construed to be a border.
Palestine has international borders with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. Israel still has armistice lines with Lebanon and Syria. Israel had armistice lines with Jordan except for around the West Bank and with Egypt except for around Gaza. These last two are no longer in affect. None of these had any affect on Palestine's international borders.

The Palestine that was declared independent in 1988 does not have borders with Syria.
Did they mention borders at all?

I'm asking you. What border? And when?

The one with Jordan. 1967.

There was no border with Jordan in 1967. There was only the 1949 Armistice line which was explicitly, in the Armistice Treaty, NOT to be construed to be a border.
Palestine has international borders with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. Israel still has armistice lines with Lebanon and Syria. Israel had armistice lines with Jordan except for around the West Bank and with Egypt except for around Gaza. These last two are no longer in affect. None of these had any affect on Palestine's international borders.

The Palestine that was declared independent in 1988 does not have borders with Syria.
Did they mention borders at all?

Well yes, the 1967 Armistice lines (with some land swaps to compensate the Palestinians for settlement blocs). The land swaps will probably be in the Negev desert.

These are the words of ForeverYoung commenting about the eternal, endless peace process towards a 2 state solution when it was announced yet another "meeting" between Abbas and Netanyahu:

IT'S ALL A DOG AND PONY SHOW!!!!

20411.jpg

I want to hear a thunderous round of applause to ForeverYoung's words... probably the most profound words ever typed in the history of the USMB:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

These are the words of ForeverYoung commenting about the eternal, endless peace process towards a 2 state solution when it was announced yet another "meeting" between Abbas and Netanyahu:

IT'S ALL A DOG AND PONY SHOW!!!!

20411.jpg

I never called it a "dog and pony show", although I don't believe that either side has ever negotiated in good faith. It was Tinmore who called it a "dog and pony show."

I want to hear a thunderous round of applause to ForeverYoung's words... probably the most profound words ever typed in the history of the USMB:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

one warmonger kissing the ass of another fellow warmonger,what a surprise.another shill of Israel that has penetrated this site.one more troll to add to ignore. if he was talking about elections here in the united states,then he would be correct that its all a dog and pony show with the outcome already decided LONG before the election rigged wayyyyyy in advance for whoever they want in to get elected,that is why ELECTIONS are a dog and pony show,we dont elect them.

same old shit from our corrupt government,anytime someone in government does not kiss Israels ass and not in support of them,they are automatically called anti-semiitic.:rolleyes:

House Dems plan to introduce resolution condemning anti-Semitic comments amid Omar controversy

this woman condemning her as you can see works for the CFR. All you Israel government lovers,if you dont understand what an evil organization the council on foreign relations is,well then you are beyond me able to help you.Thats common knowledge.

she tells it like it is.:thankusmile:
Because of that,she wont last long in washington thats for sure.they never do if they dont support Israel. love this great free country we live in with this great free speech we allegedly have.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yeah, the fact that you didn't include the comments, to show how "reasonable" they are,

pretty telling.

same old shit from our corrupt government,anytime someone in government does not kiss Israels ass and not in support of them,they are automatically called anti-semiitic.:rolleyes:

House Dems plan to introduce resolution condemning anti-Semitic comments amid Omar controversy

this woman condemning her as you can see works for the CFR. All you Israel government lovers,if you dont understand what an evil organization the council on foreign relations is,well then you are beyond me able to help you.Thats common knowledge.

Because of that,she wont last long in washington thats for sure.they never do if they dont support Israel. love this great free country we live in with this great free speech we allegedly have.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yeah, the fact that you didn't include the comments, to show how "reasonable" they are,

pretty telling.

:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

pretty telling.

You’re a real coward. The moderate Democrats are embarrassed by people like you. Foreign troll.

pretty telling.

He is a coward who runs from debating me at every turn. What a weirdo.

pretty telling.

40 minutes? LOL!!!

Your fear of the written word, makes you look weak.

Forum List

Back