Patriot Act

Not only that, but actions need not have been taken thus far against American citizens to constitute a loss of freedoms.

Immie

True, but actions HAVE been taken against American citizens. (See my post above)

And all your supposed violations involved court action which either approved the action or found it unconstitutional and refused the action. In other words DUE PROCESS. I am past tired of you retards not understanding simple concepts.

It's interesting that you chose to mention "Due Process" since that is the right the young boy was being denied, along with the right to a speedy trial.

Or do you even understand what DUE PROCESS even is???????

NOW will you admit you were wrong?

It was a knee jerk reaction of the moment.

When I heard about it, I was torn, I had friends in NYC, and didn't want anyone to have to go through that or far worse again.

But as time passed, I knew this had to go, or it would become very long term or permanent.

Getting rid of it was the one thing I was hoping obama would do. not only did he not get rid of it, he made it stronger.

Now you understand why many of us want Constitutional conservatives in office.

You mean both of the constitutional conservatives?

Ron Paul and who is the other one based on voting record?

They do not have to be Americans to be denied their due process. If they are on US controlled soil they get due process.
Does the constitution limit due process to citizens?

Not only that, but actions need not have been taken thus far against American citizens to constitute a loss of freedoms.

Immie

True, but actions HAVE been taken against American citizens. (See my post above)

I saw it after I made my post. I think you posted it, while I was typing mine.

Immie

And all your supposed violations involved court action which either approved the action or found it unconstitutional and refused the action. In other words DUE PROCESS. I am past tired of you retards not understanding simple concepts.

It's interesting that you chose to mention "Due Process" since that is the right the young boy was being denied, along with the right to a speedy trial.

Or do you even understand what DUE PROCESS even is???????

NOW will you admit you were wrong?

RGS is a good guy, but stubborn as hell. He will never admit that he was wrong and I doubt he will ever believe it. I suspect that even if he, himself, were arrested for being an "enemy combatant" and not afforded Due Process, that he would never admit the P.A. was a terrible act.

Immie

They do not have to be Americans to be denied their due process. If they are on US controlled soil they get due process.
Does the constitution limit due process to citizens?

what if you're one of the guys being held for two years by obama, the same obama that declared rather loudly that guantanamo would be closed in one year... hmmmm hey bud, let's party with the president.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back