Patriot Act keeping you safe from Terrorists? Not really

Holy shit, what a fucking stupid thread.

The USA PATRIOT Act, as amended, is clearly designed to protect us (to some degree) from terrorism by making it easier for our intel and law enforcement communities to share information, etc.

The figures are dubious. Figures lie, afterall, and liars figure.

But when used for drug shit, it is being mis-used and that's undeniable.

You're such a stoopid Nationalist that if Bush ordered the military to enter your home and shove the barrel of an M-16 up your ass your only response would be:

"Thanks for the free colonoscopy!"

How retarded you remain, PussyPuddle.

I realize you are hopelessly and mindlessly obsessed, but still: President Bush is no longer in Office.

And no. If the military got such an order from the current infestation of our Oval Office and complied with it, that order would be illegal and compliance with it would be illegal.

Your daffynition of "nationalist" is also clearly random and baseless.

But at least you have nothing of value to offer. We can tell because you hit the submit button again.

You're actually pointing out an obvious fucking sarcastic comment would be........illegal if carried out. Hahahahaha........and yes you are the classical Nationalist. Who the fuck else would claim the Operation Northwoods documents were "planted" in the Pentagon to help boost the 9/11 troofer movement?

The Patriot Act is G. Bush, Junior's version of Mein Kampf and you idiots are too stupid to realize it.

The Patriot Act is G. Bush, Junior's version of Mein Kampf and you idiots are too stupid to realize it.

Which is exactly why Obama rejected the idea of renewing several provisions of the Patriot Act...

Oh... Wait a minute...

Never mind...

It's not about Bush, anyone who thinks it is, is an idiot. It's about delivering power into the hands of the federal government.

Last edited:

Which is exactly why Obama rejected the idea of renewing several provisions of the Patriot Act...

Oh... Wait a minute...

Never mind...

It's not about Bush, any one who thinks so is an idiot. It's about delivering power into the hands of the federal government.

That's the usual tactic of idiots who see all wrong in one party and no wrong in another. Blame one side for doing the same thing that you let the other side get away with. It's sad, but expected from nitwits such as Yukon.

No it isn't; and you are too stupid and dishonest to see how stupid and dishonest you are Sister Puke-on.

If you had a functioning brain cell (and you don't, you filthy pedophile piece of shit) even a fucking scumbag imbecile such as you would recognize that the PATRIOT Act was and remains a legitimate tool in the arsenal against the efforts of the terrorists.

That you don't like it and make retarded comparisons to nazi-ism only reinforces the fact that it is truly valuable and generally a good thing.

Liabuggery,

Go fuck yourself you dumb nazi waste of human flesh. The PA is a facist law passed by that scum sucking pice of shit Bush Junior and you are too fucking stupid to understand it. As a trained law person i understand the ramifications of such laws. Idiots like you dont.

Liabuggery,

Go fuck yourself you dumb nazi waste of human flesh. The PA is a facist law passed by that scum sucking pice of shit Bush Junior and you are too fucking stupid to understand it. As a trained law person i understand the ramifications of such laws. Idiots like you dont.
Yukon,

You can save yourself a lot of aggravation and time by simply placing Liability on your Ignore list (which I just learned about). I have him on there and I never even see his messages, none of which are worth the space they occupy anyway. It's a great way to be permanently rid of the shit-slingers who never have anything interesting or intelligent to say.

MikeK,

Thank you for the information my son. I will do as you suggest for he is a swine.

Fr. Yukon

Liabuggery,

Puke-on:

That you don't have the slightest clue of the meaning of "fascist" is beyond doubt.

The PATRIOT Act is a good law. It may not be perfect. It must be monitored. Why the hell would a Canuck cretin like you give a fuck, anyway, you diseased rodent? You likely don't even keep abreast of Canuck laws.

And one such as you should not bandy about the term Nazi. You have no better grasp on that than you do with regard to anything else that civilized people may have reason to discuss. You have used a symbol of the Nazi fucks as your own avatar.

Again, this comes as no surprise. Bomb throwing troll shits like you are only here to stir up yet more shit.

IF it didn't violate the terms of service of this Board, I'd invite you to go ***. But, being mindful of rules, I best not go there.

You as priest is laughable. You as a "trained law person" (some people clearly don't have the most rudimentary grasp on those "word" thingies) is actually just as laughable. Eat shit. In your case, of course, that's just redundant.

Sincerely yours,

Liability.

Liabuggery,

Yukon,

You can save yourself a lot of aggravation and time by simply placing Liability on your Ignore list (which I just learned about). I have him on there and I never even see his messages, none of which are worth the space they occupy anyway. It's a great way to be permanently rid of the shit-slingers who never have anything interesting or intelligent to say.

Bwahahahaha!

Mikey the Kwap just publicly aligned itself with Puke-on.

Enough said.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back