Patrick's advice TO CHICKS - #173

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
When you're with a guy, and things start getting real "romantic", don't say "don't tear my panties". He'll buy you a new one. Leave it for later. :D

That's actually pretty good advise.

But ya know, if you're with a woman who cares about her panties at that point in the event?

You'd be better off leaving immediately.

She's not really into it.

If you can't take off your woman's panties without tearing them, perhaps you're moving a bit too fast.

Slow down and reap the rewards of a willing, enthusiastic partner.

If you can't take off your woman's panties without tearing them, perhaps you're moving a bit too fast.

Slow down and reap the rewards of a willing, enthusiastic partner.

Correct - I'm giving advice to younger guys mostly. But I don't like it when they say stuff like that - it's disruptive.

So, when you aren't a sock puppet, what name do you go by?

Great and profound advice on the mechanics of taking off underwear though. I am sure some 15 year old will find that useful someday.

When you're with a guy, and things start getting real "romantic", don't say "don't tear my panties". He'll buy you a new one. Leave it for later. :D

Women actually say this??!!

Seems to me if everyone's doin what their suppose to be doin...she wouldn't give two flips whether her panties got torn or not and would already have them off......

Syrenns advice TO DICKS.

When panties can run you $100 bucks EACH.... you better believe im going to say something.

Search at Agent Provocateur: The World's Sexiest Lingerie Brand

Or are all of your girls walmart girls? 3 for a dollar panties.... i can see how you would be annoyed if they mention something. :lol:

Last edited:
do those $100+ panties do something different then the typical 15 dollar ones?

I mean definately worth it if they give you oral while wearing them, if they don't do anything its a rip off

Syrenns advice TO DICKS.

When panties can run you $100 bucks EACH.... you better believe im going to say something.

Or are all of your girls walmart girls? 3 for a dollar panties.... i can see how you would be annoyed if they mention something. :lol:

Right, as if almost any girl pays $100. :D Hey, let me show you my $1000 jock strap sometime. :lmao:

Syrenns advice TO DICKS.

Right, as if almost any girl pays $100. :D Hey, let me show you my $1000 jock strap sometime. :lmao:

As i said... you stick with your walmart girls if you don't want any complaints. Otherwise... YOU purchase the panties if you want to play hard.

Forum List

Back