Patrick Moore lies about his relationship with Greenpeace to make money

How is it that so many of you fail to understand the function of basic English syntax?

If a list of names is described as being "founders and first member", some people on that list were founders and some were first members. Greenpeace has repeatedly stated that Moore was a "first member". He was not a founder of Greenpeace because he was not present when the organization was founded.

How much simpler does this have to be?

About as simple as using the quote function, you gutless hack-twat?

They just love to re-write history. It's a progressive mantra.

What is your problem with my quotations? Can you not handle them without the tag info? Well, high school up mother fucker.

Are you deliberately lying skid mark, or are you that easily fooled on any given topic?

What is your problem with my quotations? Can you not handle them without the tag info? Well, high school up mother fucker.

No, you are responding to my posts, but I am not notified that you are responding to them, just that you are replying to the thread.

It's almost as if you are trying to avoid me reading your responses.

It's considered poor form, you mindless hack-twat.

No, you are responding to my posts, but I am not notified that you are responding to them, just that you are replying to the thread.

Poor form... Mea culpa mea culpa. In my several years here no one has ever before complained they weren't being notified.

I will try to be better, asshole.

Poor form... Mea culpa mea culpa. In my several years here no one has ever before complained they weren't being notified.

I will try to be better, asshole.

Were you responding to them or just blathering on like the prog-sheep-twat you are?

Patrick Moore left Greenpeace in 1986, 33 years ago. Since that time his almost every single one of his activities have been antithetical to the environmental movement in general and Greenpeace in particular.

However, during the intervening years, Moore has repeatedly used the claim that he was a founder of Greenpeace to insinuate that he speaks for the organization, that his views are in line with Greenpeace's and that his experience with Greenpeace has made him an effective spokesman for the well being of the environment.

• Upon his departure from Greenpeace, Moore founded a family salmon farming business and became direct or the Salmon Farmer's Association.
  • He joined the BC Round Table on the Environment and the Economy
  • Moore founded and chaired the BC Carbon Project
  • Board member of Forest Alliance BC, formed by the CEOs of several major forestry companies
  • Developed "Principles of Sustainable Forestry"
  • Founded Greenspirit to "promote sustainable development from a scientific environmental platform"
  • Formed Greenspirit Strategies Ltd, an environmental consulting company
  • Served as a vice-president of Waterfurnace International making and selling geothemal heat pumps
  • Appeared twice on Penn & Teller: Bullshit!: 'Environmental Hysteria' and 'Endangered Species'
  • Co-chaired Clean and Safe Energy Coalition with Christine Todd Whitman, advocating for nuclear power
  • Chose to represent the Asian logging corporation Asia Pulp and Paper accused of clear cutting rainforests
  • Acts as a policy advisor on climate and energy at The Heartland Institute
  • Moore has denied that climate change is a threat
  • Moore has suggested that global warming may be beneficial as "CO2 is a building block of life"

you do know why he left right?

the commies like you took over the movement of green peace.

Check it out.

Patrick Moore lied. He was not a Greenpeace founder. That's not debatable by any honest person.

Therefore, martybegan and oddball are trying to debate it. When TheParty commands them to lie, they leap to obey.

It's now not a question of whether deniers are like Stalinists. It's only a question of whether they differ in any significant way. As martybegan and oddball just demonstrated, they don't.

So, would any other denier apparatchiks like to jump on that lie-wagon too?

Check it out.

Patrick Moore lied. He was not a Greenpeace founder. That's not debatable by any honest person.

Therefore, martybegan and oddball are trying to debate it. When TheParty commands them to lie, they leap to obey.

It's now not a question of whether deniers are like Stalinists. It's only a question of whether they differ in any significant way. As martybegan and oddball just demonstrated, they don't.

So, would any other denier apparatchiks like to jump on that lie-wagon too?

Of course he was....typical communist propaganda...attempt to erase embarrassing history..Moore was not only one of the original 5...he was the only scientist among the bunch..

It is hilarious to watch you wack jobs attempt to defend the indefensible....never ceases to entertain..

What's the point in having an organization like Greenpeace if you can't make a few bucks out of them?

18938822354_914ce21528_z.jpg

You're aware someone died on the Rainbow Warrior. You seem to be on a "death is funny" roll.

You're aware someone died on the Rainbow Warrior. You seem to be on a "death is funny" roll.

How many people have died from want of tasty, nutritious, and inexpensive whale meat?

Less than the number of whales who've died to provide it.

Forum List

Back