Patrick Lanzo, Georgia Bar Owner, Calls Obama 'N*****' On Road Sign Again

When all the blacks stop calling each other ******, this will be an issue. Until then, the guy putting ****** on his sign is irrelevant.

The double standard for the word is glaring. We shouldn't tolerate it in America, but we do. So if you happen to hear or read ******, don't bitch, or start asking blacks to stop calling each other that. See how well that works.

I personally wish everyone would stop saying the word but it doesn't seem to be dying out anytime soon.:doubt:

It's in the music;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y6_aj9QdsE]Lean Back Official Music Video - Fat Joe & Terror Squad - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frIA7tuBqqY&ob=av3e]JAY-Z - Jigga What, Jigga Who - YouTube[/ame]

etc, etc...

I heard Arabs in Kuwait calling each other Nigga when I was deployed there, its part of hip hop culture and is not going anywhere.:doubt:

Ok, now that's funny.

When all the blacks stop calling each other ******, this will be an issue. Until then, the guy putting ****** on his sign is irrelevant.

The double standard for the word is glaring. We shouldn't tolerate it in America, but we do. So if you happen to hear or read ******, don't bitch, or start asking blacks to stop calling each other that. See how well that works.

Strawman, the shat is still racist.

And you're deflecting, because if it's racist, then all blacks calling each other ****** is also racist. Don't ignore the blatant double standard.

You can't call anyone racist that isn't black calling blacks ****** if you're not ALSO going to call blacks calling blacks ****** a racist also.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the general consensus seems to be that this sign is acceptable.

To some people, yea. To others, no. It isn't to me, but I do understand the point that it is applying different standards to people, depending upon their skin color and that is wrong also. If it is ok for blacks, then it is ok for whites.

Personally, I hate the word, and I will not use it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the general consensus seems to be that this sign is acceptable.

To some people, yea. To others, no. It isn't to me, but I do understand the point that it is applying different standards to people, depending upon their skin color and that is wrong also. If it is ok for blacks, then it is ok for whites.

I really wish people would just stop using it altogether but I don't see it happening anytime soon, it is heavily embedded in hip hop/rap culture and people all over the world use it now.

Patrick Lanzo, Georgia Bar Owner, Calls Obama 'N*****' On Road Sign Again

Georgia bar owner Patrick Lanzo of Paulding County has made habit of claiming he's not racist, an argument that becomes harder to make each time he decides to display the n-word on a large roadside sign outside his establishment, the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar.

Lanzo's latest message reads, "I do not support the n***** in the White House." He recently told a local reporter that the offensive wording was not meant to be racist.

"I say just because you're offended by it doesn't mean you don't have the right to say something just the opposite,” Lanzo said, according to a report from Atlanta's Fox 5. “I don't feel bad about anything whatsoever. Therefore, they can go out and put their own sign in their own yard and I will not be offended.”

Off course he wasn't racist.

omg you people just search the net for anything to get your panties in a bunch over..I'm sure the world isn't going to fall apart now..

And you're deflecting, because if it's racist, then all blacks calling each other ****** is also racist. Don't ignore the blatant double standard.

You can't call anyone racist that isn't black calling blacks ****** if you're not ALSO going to call blacks calling blacks ****** a racist also.

Even if blacks calling each other ****** is racist that still doesn't excuse the fact that the shat this man is doing is still racist, man you're such a dumb facktard with your ad-hominem bullshat. If you think that its fair game for a white to call a black person ****** because blacks say it to each other go into the heart of the ghetto and call blacks ******, get your ass beat down then complain about a double standard, are you arguing that white people should have the right to call blacks ****** because some blacks say it to each other?

Last edited:

I really wish people would just stop using it altogether but I don't see it happening anytime soon, it is heavily embedded in hip hop/rap culture and people all over the world use it now.

I agree... so, since the fact is that we cannot stop it being used without sacrificing free speech - which in my view is far too high a price to pay... maybe we should all start using it... make it meaningless that way instead. I don't know. I think I would find it very hard to ever use the word... even in fun.

Right... you'd have to start with the people that use it the most, and that's the blacks themselves.

So in the meantime, it's unfair for people like Fagblow to scream RACIST every time he hears a person that isn't black use the word. It's a double standard and highly hypocritical on his part, or anyone else trying to pull the same crap.

Even if blacks calling each other ****** is racist that still doesn't excuse the fact that the shat this man is doing is still racist, man you're such a sumb facktard with your ad-hominem bullshat. If you think that its fair game for a white to call a black person ****** because blacks say it to each other go into the heart of the ghetto and call blacks ******, get your ass beat down then complain about a double standard, are you arguing that white people should have the right to call blacks ****** because some blacks say it to each other?

Horse shit how can a person of one race attack someone of the same race because of their race?

I agree... so, since the fact is that we cannot stop it being used without sacrificing free speech - which in my view is far too high a price to pay... maybe we should all start using it... make it meaningless that way instead. I don't know. I think I would find it very hard to ever use the word... even in fun.

I live in Birmingham Alabama where alot of the older Blacks lived during segregation and were raised during Jim Crow, they of course never use the word but alot of the younger people here do, its really sad to see how that word got used as a term of endearment.

Even if blacks calling each other ****** is racist that still doesn't excuse the fact that the shat this man is doing is still racist, man you're such a sumb facktard with your ad-hominem bullshat. If you think that its fair game for a white to call a black person ****** because blacks say it to each other go into the heart of the ghetto and call blacks ******, get your ass beat down then complain about a double standard, are you arguing that white people should have the right to call blacks ****** because some blacks say it to each other?
You're goddamn right that's what I'm saying you brain dead little shit for brains fuck. And if that's the fucking game you want to play then have some fucking blacks walk into an Aryan Nation meeting and have them start calling them CRACKER. They'll get the same fucking beat down DUMB ASS.

None of that makes it right, and that is NOT what I was saying MORON. But I see that isn't stopping you from playing your little game. One isn't ANY WORSE THAN THE OTHER you ignorant little TURD.

Fuck off.

Facking clueless are you?

Forum List

Back