Patrick Bet-David and Valuetainment

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
I was not sure where to post this but it is a media phenomenon.

Having shared my discovery of Jordan Peterson and Blue Collar Logic with the gang, I just cannot let this gem go unnoticed. Patrick bet David is a Iranian born, us army vet, ceo, entrepreneur, and human dynamo. He runs his own insurance company, PHP, and has set up the largest self help YouTube video destination for entrepreneurs on the internet.

He probably wouldn’t like this handle but he is a world class motivational machine. He has me juiced up and ready to go out and conquer the world. He stresses books, physical fitness, real life learning, mentors, morals, honesty, and compassion. He is an encyclopedia of tips for starting your own business and becoming an entrepreneur. He lives eats and breathes it. His energy level is off the charts. The valuetainment videos deal with everything from how to fire someone to choosing the right kind of women for your life. There are 100s of them. Recently he has taken to interviewing successful people always with an eye on how their qualities apply to an entrepreneur.

I could go on for an hour. This guy has really got me taking a look at my life to see what kind of contribution I could make even with my limited time frame. I have dubbed valuetainment the Harvard of the internet for the simple reason that you don’t need anything else to get a liberal arts education. You don’t. Lessons on clear thinking and straight line reasoning abound and his book list is way beyond anything I could accomplish. This guy is off the chain and even jaded graybeards will find something of interest in his videos. Valuetainment is a godsend for young people seeking to start their own businesses. They just don’t need anything else. Patrick is showing the way for internet education for the real world while he disrupts the whole notion of having to go to college to learn how to get ahead.

And best of all, it is free. Check him out

Forum List

Back