Patraeus VP pick??

w0w........would this be a double stick in the eyes of the k00ks..........

Has Mitt Romney picked Gen David Petraeus to be his vice president? | Mail Online

Except for the 21%ers, the country loves this guy!!! A game changer?

Not sure how that would be a game changer. While most people respect General Patraeus for his loyal service to our country, that does not at all qualify him to step in as President should that need arise. He would be a horrible pick.

WHY does Obama want it to be General Patraeus?

So he can go back to the heddy days of IRAQ and the surge and the Moveon.org crap of 'General BETRAY US'?

I dont have a problem with it, I love it when liberals get all crazy and nutty.....I'd love to see the contrast between him and Biden or hell Obama....
He would bring alot to the table, and he would drive the leftwing loons batty.....the more I think about it, the more I like it!

David Petraeus?

He's got a pretty sweet job right now.

General David Howell Petraeus (pronunciation: /pɨˈtreɪ.əs/; born November 7, 1952) is the current Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. He was sworn in on September 6, 2011.[1] Prior to his assuming the directorship of the CIA, Petraeus was a four-star general serving over 37 years in the United States Army. His last assignments in the Army were as commander of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) from July 4, 2010 to July 18, 2011. His other four-star assignments include serving as the 10th Commander, U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) from October 13, 2008, to June 30, 2010, and as Commanding General, Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) from February 10, 2007, to September 16, 2008.[2] As commander of MNF-I, Petraeus oversaw all coalition forces in Iraq.[3][4]
David Petraeus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kinda doubt he wants to give that up to be second bananna to a Robot.

This has been my darkhorse choice and would blow away the Democraps.

They can't afford to trash him after he is a war hero and now the leader at the CIA.

He is untouchable, unlike Palin....the media will shit their pants.

So he can go back to the heddy days of IRAQ and the surge and the Moveon.org crap of 'General BETRAY US'?

I dont have a problem with it, I love it when liberals get all crazy and nutty.....I'd love to see the contrast between him and Biden or hell Obama....
He would bring alot to the table, and he would drive the leftwing loons batty.....the more I think about it, the more I like it!

That's a good point...but you have to wonder WHY Obama wants Patraeus.

And OT a little bit? WHy is Obama looking for dirt On Rubio and other potential running mates?

OBAMA: ROMNEY WANTS VP PETRAEUS

Obama campaign looks for dirt on Rubio, Portman

I like the General, but I'm not sure if he'd be the best pick....

He could cost Romney the election as much as Palin damaged McCain.

WRONG-O...McCain Damaged Palin. YOU have it backwards.:eusa_hand:

:lol:

A whacked out lunatic from Alaska was damaged by a war hero.

Riiiight.

It's well known mcCain's handlers told her to tone it down because SHE was upstaging the old man.

YOU need to look again Swallow. :eusa_hand:

PAY ATTENTION to History...

Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says

McCain is a piss-poor Politician...I have ZERO problem with his WAR record...

Last edited:

And OT a little bit? WHy is Obama looking for dirt On Rubio and other potential running mates?

Not sure, he may try to bring up something like this, because if it happens, to lessen the bump. I'm not sure, maybe to make the others look more pedestrian, because he doesnt think Petraeus will take it (I dont either, I'd love it, but I dont think he will)

Not sure, he may try to bring up something like this, because if it happens, to lessen the bump. I'm not sure, maybe to make the others look more pedestrian, because he doesnt think Petraeus will take it (I dont either, I'd love it, but I dont think he will)

I don't trust Obama or anything he syas/does. MAYBE he fears him so Romney WON'T pick him?

Who knows...I think Obama needs to mind his own business and start packing for his trip back to Chicago no matter whom Romeny picks.

WRONG-O...McCain Damaged Palin. YOU have it backwards.:eusa_hand:

Riiiight.

It's well known mcCain's handlers told her to tone it down because SHE was upstaging the old man.

Gosh T..thanks for the offer..but as usual..I must say no to you.

I don't let guys near my prick..

So..you old fag..you gotta bark up another tree.

Riiiight.

Gosh T..thanks for the offer..but as usual..I must say no to you.

I don't let guys near my prick..

So..you old fag..you gotta bark up another tree.

Don't flatter yourself DOGBREATH. YOU aren't my type.

Nice attempt at distraction...

*FAIL*:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back