Pathological liars

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
After watching Ravi systematically create threads based upon lies, and then subsequently filled with further lies, it has lead me to do a little research on what it means when a person feels compelled to do this. Here's a little of what I came up with:

"Symptoms of a Pathological Liar:
A pathological liar would always tend to exaggerate about things. He/she would always talk about many things in a much broader perspective. Their daily life often includes such far-fetched sentences about many things. It could be a simple issue that may not even hold too much importance for you.

These kinds of liars would be noticed easily because they tend to change their stories frequently. It may so happen that a pathological liar may not really be able to keep a record of stories that are fabricated as per his/her imagination and this may be noticed very easily in any normal situation.

These liars often lie in situations whenever they find it easy to do so. A simple situation is often used to their advantage by such liars.

They often go on the defensive whenever anyone cross-examines the person. This happens even if you ask an innocent question in relation to the given situation. A pathological liar would tend to feel threatened when questioned. This could explain their reaction to any questions asked.

A pathological liar must be handled carefully if you wish to help the person change this habit. These liars would need to be reminded gently about their behavior by pointing out their little bits of lies. Do not blame them for the lies, as many times, they are not even aware about what is being said by them. You might need to use professional help to tackle extreme cases. "
Symptoms of a Pathological Liar

"...chronic lying in adults is often a manifestation of antisocial personality disorder (also known as sociopathy). Sociopaths are often deceitful and manipulative in order to gain personal profit or pleasure."
Pathological Liar - iVillage Your Total Health

After watching Ravi systematically create threads based upon lies, and then subsequently filled with further lies, it has lead me to do a little research on what it means when a person feels compelled to do this. Here's a little of what I came up with:

A pathological liar would always tend to exaggerate about things. He/she would always talk about many things in a much broader perspective.

No offense Allie but I think you're exaggerating with this thread here. I didn't see any LIES in that thread, I was there. :eusa_hand:

And give some thought to the pathological lying. Because your post right there is full of lies. Apparently you've reached the point where you lie to yourself, too, and that's not good.

IF you have SPECIFICS about particular LIES post them here, otherwise you might consider turning that cheek! ;)

• Banned

A pathological liar would always tend to exaggerate about things. He/she would always talk about many things in a much broader perspective.

No offense Allie but I think you're exaggerating with this thread here. I didn't see any LIES in that thread, I was there. :eusa_hand:

And give some thought to the pathological lying. Because your post right there is full of lies. Apparently you've reached the point where you lie to yourself, too, and that's not good.

IF you have SPECIFICS about particular LIES post them here, otherwise you might consider turning that cheek! ;)

I did post them there. She lies every time she says the question hasn't been answered. She lies every time she opens her mouth.

Anyway, just got me thinking about pathological liars.

I did post them there. She lies every time she says the question hasn't been answered. She lies every time she opens her mouth.

Anyway, just got me thinking about pathological liars.

I think you're probably right that the question was answered over and over, and she kept turning it into something else, may be she really didn't understand the answers or maybe that's just her way of keeping you posting, but I wouldn't call that a lie.

FTR, I wasn't offended even though I had to repeat myself FOUR times! :lol:

The meaning of a LIE should not be so easily diminished, is all I'm saying...

My goodness, Allie. I asked a question and you've turned into a frothing moron.

Why does it upset you so much to consider the meaning of what Jesus said?

I'm not taunting anyone but apparently some posters here are extremely touchy about their faith.

btw...when the battle happens the demons will be demons that God judges to be demons - in other words, YOU are not the judge, dimwit.

The question was answered over and over, and you keep turning it into something else.

I'm not touchy about my faith. You, on the other hand, are.

BTW, when the battle happens the saints will be the judges also. Know what a saint is? Demons are already judged. It will be people who the saints and Christ will judge.

But that's besides the point. Once again, we're expected to fight alongside Jesus. So that answers your question about guns and the bible. I don't think we're expected to throw stones.

Did I actually say the question hadn't been answered in that thread? I don't think so...methinks you are the pathological liar, Babble.

You said repeatedly it hadn't been answered. And it was. Yet another lie.

Question..."But I often wonder, how do Christians reconcile their belief in people owning guns with the teachings of Jesus?"

Answer, on the first page (the first of many, many answers):

"There's nothing in the bible that remotely discourages any of those things."

Your retarded response:
"Enjoy the beauty of the weaponry...lol, that's pretty good, Allie. You avoided my question."

Put them together. I (and I'm NOT only one, whoops, left out not in original post) addressed your question head on, gave the answer, and you continued to carp no answer had been provided.

Liar again. It took me about 2 seconds to run into your first lie on the first page. And to show you as a liar on this thread in referring to that thread.

Why don't you go back there and tell your stupid stories. Oh, wait, it's probably more embarassing for you when the proof is exactly 2 posts above the post where you lie about what you said, and what was said to you.

Last edited:
Question..."But I often wonder, how do Christians reconcile their belief in people owning guns with the teachings of Jesus?"

Answer, on the first page (the first of many, many answers):

"There's nothing in the bible that remotely discourages any of those things."

Your retarded response:
"Enjoy the beauty of the weaponry...lol, that's pretty good, Allie. You avoided my question."

Put them together. I (and I'm only one) addressed your question head on, gave the answer, and you continued to carp no answer had been provided.

Liar again. It took me about 2 seconds to run into your first lie on the first page. And to show you as a liar on this thread in referring to that thread.

Why don't you go back there and tell your stupid stories. Oh, wait, it's probably more embarassing for you when the proof is exactly 2 posts above the post where you lie about what you said, and what was said to you.
:cuckoo: Saying there's nothing in the bible that discourages any of those things IS not an answer to my question, except from the viewpoint of a retard. That might be why you justify it to yourself, but I have a little confidence that most Christians don't think because Jesus never mentioned torturing squirrels it means he condoned it.

Yes, it is, Ravi. The Bible is the word of God. As you know. And Christians don't speak for the "thoughts" of God outside the Bible, as you also know.

You're a lying, manipulative twi who enjoys taunting and word play. It's a shame you're so shitty at it that it makes you look like a retard every time you pull it.

Forum List

Back