Pathological chronic liars

The Senate has addressed it, by removing these provisions from their version of the bill. Two of the House versions still contain it, however.

Silly dingleberry, there never were provisions for anything other than Medicare paying for end of life counseling once every five years for those that requested it.

Read first, post later

You know, if I was going to post something this offensive and condescending, I would be sure to include a quotation from the exact passage I was talking about.

But some posters apparently feel that meaningless insults and clever quips are more important than actually proving thier point.

20 ‘‘(3)(A) An initial preventive physical examination
21 under subsection (WW), including any related discussion
22 during such examination, shall not be considered an
23 advance care planning consultation for purposes of applying
24 the 5-year limitation under paragraph (1).

See, if this was optional or just about reimbursement, there's no reason for the Bill to mention that you cannot go longer than 5 years without meeting Kevorkian.

You all see that, right?

What cracks me up about this whole Health Care Reform dog and pony show is the fact we have Obama flying all around the country like he's still campaigning for office trying to sell a bill to America that he knows nothing about because the final bill hasn't even been written yet. He doesn't have a clue what will be in it until it comes out of Congress - if it ever does. He doesn't know how it will be paid for and he doesn't even know who will be entitled to the "free" health care.

I think he very much knows what is going on and has worked a long time immersing himself in it, even prior to his run for president and during. He tasked 12 teams of four people on each issue he wished to keep abreast of before he was even elected. They are still in place and some matriculated into appointments in various departments. He has modified his more didactic approach because he has a lot of things on his plate, but that is one of the things I really liked about him in the first place. It is sad he would have to go around unringing bells all over the place before he can outline a rational discussion and answer questions.

I am sure he gets a report every day of what proposals are being discussed in committee and what is added and what is being removed and for all of the committees. This can easily be effected by staffers who do these sorts of things. What you don't see is him stomping on the process in the middle of it, in fact it appears like he soft handing people like Grassley when I feel there must be other things in the works behind the scenes in handling his former colleagues in the Senate and the blue dogs in the House. Believe me, he's on it, or rather he has people on it.

The guy who is countersigning Veritas's Health Care Proxy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

Famous Last words: But the Dems told me that DNR meant "Dingleberries Not Raspberries"

PATHOLOGICAL CHRONIC LIARS

Quote Glen Meakem, talk show host, Pittsburg, Pa speaking at the Americas for Prosperity conference.

“Elderly members of your families will have to attend compulsory attend end-of-life required counseling session every 5 years

Why would 75% of Americans and most of congress approve a bill doing this to their elderly family members (obama‘s mother-inlaw? THEY WOULDN’T. Simple as that. And anyone believing this have incapacitated brain waves or chips planted in their brains.

Obama you have got to address this, because people are believing this HUMAN EXCREMENT.
cuckoo:

Is the the latest House bill?

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf

20 ‘‘(3)(A) An initial preventive physical examination
21 under subsection (WW), including any related discussion

See, if this was optional or just about reimbursement, there's no reason for the Bill to mention that you cannot go longer than 5 years without meeting Kevorkian.

You all see that, right?

Yes, I see.

I see is that you've taken 5 lines of a 1200 page bill completely out of context.

"Applying the 5-year limitation" is not explained. What is the 5-year limitation described in paragraph (1)? hmmm? And paragraph (1) of which subsection in the 1200 page bill? Hmm?

The only thing that is explained on what the "5-year limitation" is, or how it would be applied is this: "shall not be considered an advance care planning consultation" and all that does is say the 5-year limitation is not in fact related to the previously mentioned "examination".

Last edited:
20 ‘‘(3)(a) an initial preventive physical examination
21 under subsection (ww), including any related discussion

See, if this was optional or just about reimbursement, there's no reason for the bill to mention that you cannot go longer than 5 years without meeting kevorkian.

You all see that, right?

yes, i see.

i see is that you've taken 5 lines of a 1200 page bill conpletely out of context.

"applying the 5-year limitation" is not explained. What is the 5-year limitation described in paragraph (1)? Hmmm? And paragraph (1) of which subsection in the 1200 page bill? Hmm?

The only thing that is explained on what the "5-year limitation" is, or how it would be applied is this: "shall not be considered an advance care planning consultation" and all that does is say the 5-year limitation is not in fact related to the previously mentioned "examination".

Jesus Christ!! What are you, 5 years old?

It refers to the eol consultations with a "practitioner"

holy crap! Are you're going to tell me i'm wrong when you won't read it??

Jesus Christ!! What are you, 5 years old?

It refers to the eol consultations with a "practitioner"

holy crap! Are you're going to tell me i'm wrong when you won't read it??

From what I can see, the "5-year limitation" applies to the next time the person is eligible for another end-of-life counseling appointment.

Do you see something to contradict this?

Perhaps you'd like to quote the specific place in the bill where it says that the end of life counseling will end after a 5-year limitation, leaving you without health care?

Or that people will be specifically forced to attend end of life counuseling every five years or face penalties?

Clearly this is what you are implying the bill says, and I am asking you for proof, not implications.

So, your petty insults aside... put up or shut up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back