pathetic

the demonRats refer to Boehner as "the tan man" and they wanna bitch about name calling,, pathetic losers them izz

Angle is a bat shit crazy Beckian who is lying about her stances to try and win an election.

Im glad she is being outed for what she really is

The Republicans really have an assortment of doozies, that's for sure, to try to knock Democrats out. I think it will actually be kinda fun watching some of these loons try to govern if they get elected.

crazy ed is bitchin and moaning about rich Republicans spending money to get elected. didn't that asswipe obie wan spend nearly a billion dollars to get elected?? cry us a fucking river crazy ed.

No. The DONATIONS were in the millions, but Ed was talking about the rich bitches who are spending their own money to get elected. Ever heard the phrase "buying an election"?? Well you got it, hon, in California and Connecticut to name two. Jayzus, when will you grow a brain?

Angle is a bat shit crazy Beckian who is lying about her stances to try and win an election.

Im glad she is being outed for what she really is

^^^ Speaking of Bat Shit Crazy ^^^

Sharron Angle: Quote Me and I'll Sue
Politics | Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:52:52 pm PDT

Nevada Tea Party candidate Sharron Angle continues to amuse, as she sends an absurd cease-and-desist letter to the Harry Reid campaign for reposting the original version of Angle’s newly sanitized website.

Sharron Angle has resorted to an unusual maneuver to counter Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s attacks on her past quotes and positions, the Reid campaign has announced: A cease-and-desist letter, demanding that Reid no longer republish Angle’s previous campaign website.

The short version of the story is as follows: After the former state Rep won Nevada’s Republican Senate primary, Angle’s campaign took down most of its website, and later replaced it with a relaunched version that in some ways toned down her right-wing rhetoric. But Internet pages are rarely ever forgotten — the Reid campaign saved the old version, and put up a website called “The Real Sharron Angle,” reproducing the old content.

Then, they say, the Angle campaign sent them a cease-and-desist letter, claiming misuse of copyrighted materials in the reposting of the old website — which was, of course, being posted for the purposes of ridiculing Angle.

Little Green Footballs - Sharron Angle: Quote Me and I'll Sue

Sharron Angle as dumb as a box of rocks.

Sharron Angle is exactly what the Tea Party has been talking about all along when they talk about getting their kind of people elected.

Yup. Even one of their own wants the stupids to just shut up.

Ken Buck Tea Party | Ken Buck | Ken Buck Dumbasses | Mediaite

Then there's this lunatic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqnjzONrPiA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Driving Left Nuts- Help us with Donation at http://ow.ly/25mpe[/ame]

What's a decent Republican candidate to do? The crazies rule, I suppose.

Angle is a lying bitch.

She denys asying shit that she is on tape saying.

Madow showed the tapes and I remember Angle saying the shit myself because I live in Nevada.

What madow has said about Angle is fully documented.

Angle is lying her ass off to get elected.

Harry has done more for the state of Nevada than any of you will ever admitt

As a Nevadan, I can admit to Harry Reid ranking us 50th in Federal dollars while lining his overstuffed personal pockets with local private lucrative real estate wheeling and dealing profits over the years.
He also was anti-illegal immigration until he became 'mysteriously' pro-amnesty for illegals.
Don't count on TM for Nevada 'truths', but most of you already knew that. :lol:

they've been bitching about Fox News since the sun came up.. I wonder if all these haters have ulcers? I hope so.. no quite as bad as kidney failure but it will do nicely. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rachel Maddow is 37 and almost 5 months. Gosh Willow, that must make you ancient. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back