pathetic

She's a Rhodes Scholar, so she can't be wrong. And she's a Lesbian, so you're a bigot or a homophobe or whatever hate crime the Left want's to silence you with this week.

Your pussy lickin' gif really fits this thread don't it?

Last edited:
You watching Maddow? I do not, perhaps you shouldn't watch her either.
It seems to upset your fragile mental balance.

and right behind her came and I do mean came,,, olberman and spewed the same old tired shit..

Who cares? I sure don't. Let her rant against anything. Free country still. If people want to listen fine. I wont though.

Angle is a bat shit crazy Beckian who is lying about her stances to try and win an election.

Im glad she is being outed for what she really is

I saw her ripping on Angle the other day, thought it was pretty hilarious. So what did she say that isn't true?

and right behind her came and I do mean came,,, olberman and spewed the same old tired shit..

See what I mean not only did you not watch Maddow, but you watched the Uberman as well.
So self destructive....

Your Dr. Does have medication that will help you break the addiction cycle of politics.

old maddow is ranting and raving about sharon angel.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You WT rant and rave. Ms. Maddow provides evidence (video and audio) to support her editorial comments. You WT, provide emoticons to 'prove' your editorial comments, known by all as emotional rants and raves.

it's fucking hilarious that those two lunatics echo chamber each others asses every day..

old maddow is ranting and raving about sharon angel.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You WT rant and rave. Ms. Maddow provides evidence (video and audio) to support her editorial comments. You WT, provide emoticons to 'prove' your editorial comments, known by all as emotional rants and raves.

it's fucking hilarious that those two lunatics echo chamber each others asses every day..

True but that pretty much covers the entire field of political punditry.

crazy ed is bitchin and moaning about rich Republicans spending money to get elected. didn't that asswipe obie wan spend nearly a billion dollars to get elected?? cry us a fucking river crazy ed.

Angle is a bat shit crazy Beckian who is lying about her stances to try and win an election.

Im glad she is being outed for what she really is

^^^ Speaking of Bat Shit Crazy ^^^

Angle is a lying bitch.

She denys asying shit that she is on tape saying.

Madow showed the tapes and I remember Angle saying the shit myself because I live in Nevada.

What madow has said about Angle is fully documented.

Angle is lying her ass off to get elected.

Harry has done more for the state of Nevada than any of you will ever admitt

Forum List

Back