Pathetic Progressives ignore Democrat candidates; obsess on Republicans

what makes Hillary "qualified" and if that is so why are rumors running rampant that Biden will jump in soon to save Dems chances?

why is support for her waning?

i'm not that familiar with this site. i'm just making an observation about the left-wingers here

what makes Hillary "qualified" and if that is so why are rumors running rampant that Biden will jump in soon to save Dems chances?

why is support for her waning?

Who knows why rumors start? If Biden Jumps in, I'll listen to what he has to say too. Polls are going to fluctuate during the LOOOOOONG time between now and elections. No need to get excited about them yet.

way to prove my OP leftard!!

what about your white rich and old candidates?

lol

lol
Ours? Worry about your own.....Just like your stupid OP claims you don't do...

its soooooooo easy to make leftardz cry!!!
Are your delusions chemically induced or the result of some kind of brain trauma?
An novice at best...

lol

lol
Ours? Worry about your own.....Just like your stupid OP claims you don't do...

its soooooooo easy to make leftardz cry!!!
Are your delusions chemically induced or the result of some kind of brain trauma?
An novice at best...
Clearly.

poor progs; so bored with the Pandercrat Party candidates!!! lol
That's OK, Republicans obsess on Obama. To the point of letting rouge nations make nuclear weapons.
and you obsess on republicans to the point were you sound like a dipshit....hey got that proof yet?....
As long as I tell the truth, who cares what I "sound" like.
but you dont tell the truth....show me some proof of me being that racist you said i was twice,and you might redeem yourself,until then this is just more bullshit dean talk....

Hillary is the best qualified person running for President.
Both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are running though, and there has been a lot of discussion about both. The OP claims that the Democrats are focused on Republican candidates, which couldn't be further than the truth, with the exception of late night comedy.

Forum List

Back