Pathetic:Facebook: Russian Election Influence Limited to ‘a Few Thousand’ of 2 Billion Posts

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
A few freaking thousand out of 2 billion posts. Let that sink in. For all the hysteria, only a couple of thousand were found.

It gets more pathetic.

"Juniper Downs, a YouTube executive representing the company, revealed that they could only link $5,000 in advertising sales and 1,000 YouTube videos to Russian interference."

Unreal. Going thru all this crap because fucking Democrats are the worst losers on the planet.

Facebook: Russian Election Influence Limited to 'a Few Thousand' of 2 Billion Posts | Breitbart

Not to mention how low grade those Russian-funded political memes and pages turned out to be, only a drooling idiot would have their opinion swayed by such things. Russian "interference" in the 2016 election amounted to diddly squat compared to the mountains of content the mainstream news and legitimate american social media accounts were churning out.

A few freaking thousand out of 2 billion posts. Let that sink in. For all the hysteria, only a couple of thousand were found.

It gets more pathetic.

"Juniper Downs, a YouTube executive representing the company, revealed that they could only link $5,000 in advertising sales and 1,000 YouTube videos to Russian interference."

Unreal. Going thru all this crap because fucking Democrats are the worst losers on the planet.

Facebook: Russian Election Influence Limited to 'a Few Thousand' of 2 Billion Posts | Breitbart
I wonder how many people liberals think really have their minds changed by Facebook ( or even message boards ) posts? This board has had many of the same members for years and based on my observations, no one seems to have switched teams. How many of you have changed your political opinions based on other's posts?

Putin: First, Russia as a state has never interfered in the internal affairs of the United States. Do you really think that it was possible to influence US elections from Russia, to influence the choice of millions of Americans? This is ridiculous.

Second, It concerned the hacking of a Democratic candidate’s email. Did this attack involve manipulation with facts? This is very important. I want the Americans to hear this. Did anyone manipulate with the facts or plant fake information? No.

As far as I remember, the leaders of the party’s executive bodies resigned. It means that they admitted this fact. I believe this is the crucial thing. You must stop manipulating public opinion and apologise to the voters for what was done, rather than keep looking for those who allegedly did this.

As for the specific accusations, Mr Mueller has brought charges against a Russian company, a small business working primarily in the catering industry. This company has hired American attorneys to protect its name in an American court. This court has not yet found any trace of interference by this company.

Do you know about this or not? Let the millions of Americans know about this as well.

Interview to Fox News Channel

upload_2018-7-18_22-23-51.png

Forum List

Back