Pathetic Bastards

•Boosts overall spending to secure the Homeland. 10.7-percent growth Government-wide compared to 2008. Within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), spending will increase by 7.6 percent compared to 2008.

Strengthening Border Security, Interior Enforcement, and Immigration Services

•Increases Border Patrol agents. Nearly $500 million for 2,200 new Border Patrol agents, to accomplish the President’s goal of more than doubling the size of the Border Patrol—from approximately 9,000 agents to 20,000 agents—since September 11, 2001.

•Builds SBInet. Funding to ensure $2 billion over two years to continue to construct the most effective mix of current and next generation technology, as well as additional miles of fencing and other infrastructure to protect the border.

•Supports the Southwest Border Counternarcotics Strategy. The increased 2009 investments by the Department in personnel and technology will enable DHS and partner agencies to capitalize on an array of intelligence and information sharing programs to much more effectively confront all border threats.

•Provides additional detention beds. 1,000 new detention beds, bringing the total number to 33,000 beds, to ensure the continuation of “catch and return.”

•Partners with State and local law enforcement. Expands the 287(g) program to improve coordination and provide assistance and training in immigration law for State and local law enforcement officials.
Budget FY 2009 - Department of Homeland Security

I see you didn't respond to this, Lumpy!

Just thought I should study up a bit.. this is interesting..

An ambitious, $6.7 billion government project to secure nearly the entire Mexican border with a "virtual fence" of cameras, ground sensors and radar is in jeopardy after a string of technical glitches and delays.

Having spent $672 million so far with little to show for it, Washington has ordered a reassessment of the whole idea. The outlook became gloomier this week when President Barack Obama proposed cutting $189 million from the venture.

Ultimately, the project could be scaled back dramatically, with the government installing virtual fences along a few segments of the nation's 2,000-mile southern boundary but dropping plans for any further expansion, officials said.

Border Fence Plagued by Glitches, Long Delays - ABC News

Illegal immigration wasn't an issue 10 years ago. Today it is because the country is in the crapper. I don't blame any particular party but now it needs to be fixed. The gravy train is over. Uninvitied guests, like fish, start to stink after a period of time.. If we need cheap labor, offer more work visas and force able bodied welfare queens to pick the lettuce. Two problens solved.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This is a hack thread, because in a 6-year Repub. congress and pres. nothing was done. Nothing done under Obama, nothing done under Clinton, Bush I, Reagan.........

basically, what the fuck's your point?

didn't Bush want to give amnesty to the illegals here like Reagan did?

The number of illegal immigrants living in the United States dropped to 10.6 million in 2009 from 11.6 million in 2008, the sharpest decrease in 30 years and a second straight year of decline, according to a Department of Homeland Security report released this week.

Some immigration-control groups say the decline is happening primarily because of a buildup of border patrol and surveillance – and that the buildup should thus continue to further reduce illegal immigration. Other groups claim it is a result of the poor economy. Some say it is
Illegal immigration down - because of economy or border control? - CSMonitor.com

I see you also didn't respond to this, Lumpy. :lol:

And as for your drug smuggling, and drug crime comment, that won't end until the War on Drugs ends. And you can also blame Nixon for that one.
You are grasping at straws, and you look like a partisan hack in the process. When Rabbi is looking a kitten compared to you, there is a problem.

Ah... the blame game... Lets talk about the Obama solutions shall we.. the fact that he has none.. that he's playing the race card... the original post kind stuff...

Instant catch all blame game.. What have Obama and the Democratic Party done on border security since receiving more than enough power?... answer squat..

Talk about a good work program...

What has anyone done in the last 30 years? Squat

America does not want the problem solved. These migrants come over, work hard and work cheap. No benefits...no headaches

Too much money is being made to give this issue anthing more than lip service

The people of the border States seem a tad upset...:eusa_eh:

If you are really serious...arrest the employers making the money and not the Mexicans trying to feed their families

Jobs will dry up overnight

What has anyone done in the last 30 years? Squat

America does not want the problem solved. These migrants come over, work hard and work cheap. No benefits...no headaches

Too much money is being made to give this issue anthing more than lip service

The people of the border States seem a tad upset...:eusa_eh:

If you are really serious...arrest the employers making the money and not the Mexicans trying to feed their families

Jobs will dry up overnight

What about legal residents trying to feed their families?
Oh yeah. I forgot. The Democrats are the party of Fuck You.

Illegal immigration wasn't an issue 10 years ago. Today it is because the country is in the crapper. I don't blame any particular party but now it needs to be fixed. The gravy train is over. Uninvitied guests, like fish, start to stink after a period of time.. If we need cheap labor, offer more work visas and force able bodied welfare queens to pick the lettuce. Two problens solved.

Where did you live ten years ago? I don't think you lived here.

Ah... the blame game... Lets talk about the Obama solutions shall we.. the fact that he has none.. that he's playing the race card... the original post kind stuff...

:lol: says the guy who created the thread blaming one party when it's all the jerk ass parties responsible.

"Hi, I'm reality!"

"Hi reality, nice to meet you! Let's play hide the boner, want to fuck!!?!?!"

"Errmmmm....wtf? do i even know you?"

"Since when has that mattered!!! we can fuck AND make threads and never barely even get to know each other!!"

"mmmmm...ciggies and cheeseburgers! married with children reruns!"

"naw, fox news and then street fighter on sega!!"

"you are weird!"

"gt...your post is puss!"

"shut the fuck up you partisan hack faggot. go to bed."

/thread.

:lol: says the guy who created the thread blaming one party when it's all the jerk ass parties responsible.

"Hi, I'm reality!"

"Since when has that mattered!!! we can fuck AND make threads and never barely even get to know each other!!"

"you are weird!"

/thread.

:lol:...:booze:

"Hi, I'm reality!"

"you are weird!"

/thread.

Wow.....I few well chosen words from Lumpy, and this is what we get. :lol:

When it comes to the protecting the U.S. borders, the Democratic Party, when given the responsibility, prove pathetic at best.

Now why, when given the fact that this is one of the basic responsibilities of government in their protection of the American people would The Democratic Party and the Obama Regime be so totally inept, even collusive.

I believe it all comes down to politics, the race card and determined stupidity. They want the legal or illegal votes of the Latino community and any other gullible dumb ass willing to swallow their lies, while standing around with the fingers up their butts on border security.

And this is different from the republicans of the recent past in what way?

When it comes to the protecting the U.S. borders, the Democratic Party, when given the responsibility, prove pathetic at best.

Now why, when given the fact that this is one of the basic responsibilities of government in their protection of the American people would The Democratic Party and the Obama Regime be so totally inept, even collusive.

I believe it all comes down to politics, the race card and determined stupidity. They want the legal or illegal votes of the Latino community and any other gullible dumb ass willing to swallow their lies, while standing around with the fingers up their butts on border security.

This is nothing new. Democrats depend on IGNORANCE to get elected.

Unfortunately--that dependance on the pin the tail on the donkey--by promising the masse's "free" everything--works all too often.

"Hi, I'm reality!"

"you are weird!"

/thread.

Wow.....I few well chosen words from Lumpy, and this is what we get. :lol:

Golly.. I think he hurt my feelings...:lol:

Forum List

Back