Pat Robertson wants marijuana decriminalized

I have to admit that I am utterly shocked.

Pat Robertson? Really?

Probably the first time I have ever agreed with the man on anything.

Well, good for him. Well done Pat Robertson!

I saw it on Ratigan earlier. Him and the panel pretty much said the same thing.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. How does such a fundamentalist like him advocate for anything that's going to encourage and enable the consumption of a controlled substance?
Well, I think the objective would be to first get it off the controlled substance list.

I honestly think a grassroots/local political power campaign to make current federal mandates unenforceable is best.

Pat Robertson? Really?

Maybe he's just been a big stoner all along and we never knew it!

Grand idea!

Merely 80 years too late.

The USA had made something like 50,000,000 people criminals because they smoke dope.

Then the USA asks itself why people do not respect legal authority?

Fuck them and fuck their legal authority, too.

The criminal justice system has proven that it is simply a tool the MASTERS use to retain their power and control over the pupulation at large.

Their continued violations of our HUMAN RIGHTS prove that they have no interest in the public good.

Last edited:
Anyone that's ever had experience with Alcohol and Marijuana KNOWS that Alcohol is MUCH more dangerous. For one, many people have died from drinking too much alcohol (alcohol poisoning) but nobody has died from too much marijuana...
Smokers too don't get beligerent and mean when they smoke...nothing bothers them. But drunks seem to think they're invinsible and do some really stupid things.

This country could be out of debt alot faster if it were legalized....i think they know this too but for some reason ignores it.

Excuse me while I don't give a shit what Mr. Robertson says,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

He's a prick.

Anyone that's ever had experience with Alcohol and Marijuana KNOWS that Alcohol is MUCH more dangerous. For one, many people have died from drinking too much alcohol (alcohol poisoning) but nobody has died from too much marijuana...
Smokers too don't get beligerent and mean when they smoke...nothing bothers them. But drunks seem to think they're invinsible and do some really stupid things.

This country could be out of debt alot faster if it were legalized....i think they know this too but for some reason ignores it.

They don't! It's news to me

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/skunk-addict-who-beat-me-up-is-stalking-us-from-jail-7182586.html

As long as the public is allowed to protect themselves, marijuana and all drugs should be legal. Even prescrption drugs should be available over the counter.

did anybody check his car for a roach clip?
Hell....this Summer they'll be readily-available, no matter which-direction you look!!! (...again)

FFD28740.jpg

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/skunk-addict-who-beat-me-up-is-stalking-us-from-jail-7182586.html

As long as the public is allowed to protect themselves, marijuana and all drugs should be legal. Even prescrption drugs should be available over the counter.

I have to admit i've never heard of "super-strength cannibis". Which to me sounds like there's something else added to it that shouldn't be there. Regular pot, or medical marijuana then is not the same. When someone buys a bag, normally, it's just plain old weed. The person in this article you linked was smoking something that's laced with "something" and it would not be the same as what would be sold legally. It wasn't the pot itself that made him do what he did, it was whatever else was in it.

Skunk addict who beat me up is stalking us from jail - News - Evening Standard

I have to admit i've never heard of "super-strength cannibis". Which to me sounds like there's something else added to it that shouldn't be there. Regular pot, or medical marijuana then is not the same. When someone buys a bag, normally, it's just plain old weed. The person in this article you linked was smoking something that's laced with "something" and it would not be the same as what would be sold legally. It wasn't the pot itself that made him do what he did, it was whatever else was in it.

Medical Marijuana is pretty potent.

There's no point to legalization unless it's all legalized. Otherwise you just have another illegal product being peddaled. Legalize it all. Allow the public unrestricted protection and legalize everything.

Pat Robertson wants relaxed marijuana laws, more prayer - BostonHerald.com

“I just think it’s shocking how many of these young people wind up in prison and they get turned into hard-core criminals because they had a possession of a very small amount of controlled substance,” he said, according to a transcript of the show obtained by Law Enforcement Against Prohibition and posted online. “It’s time we stop locking up people for possession of marijuana. We just can’t do it anymore.”

:lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol:

Well, the original holy words were written on scrolls and the 10 Commandments were stoned.

:lol:

I have mad skills at growing the weed indoor and outdoor it would be awesome little business like wine makers or all organic beer micro brewers...I would be in big demand if it where legal ..growing top quality bud is an art
....Until everyone-else finds-out that's bullshit.

handjob.gif

Pat Robertson? Really?

I saw it on Ratigan earlier. Him and the panel pretty much said the same thing.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. How does such a fundamentalist like him advocate for anything that's going to encourage and enable the consumption of a controlled substance?
Possibly, he doesn't believe it will encourage and enable the marijuana of consumption. You can easily buy marijuana anyplace in the country even thou it's illegal.

Once you make something illegal the state can't regulated it which means it can't control who sells it or to whom it can be sold. It can't be taxed nor can the safety of the product be guaranteed.

The market for marijuana is estimated to be over a hundred billion dollars a year and almost all of it goes into the hands of criminals and organized crime.
Bullshit!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qnwp6J7P20]Marijuana Inc. on MSNBC with Al Roker - Part 1 of 5 - YouTube[/ame]​

Marijuana is marijuana; medical, or otherwise. There's nothin' "magical" about medical-marijuana.​

Grand idea!

Merely 80 years too late.
Almost.

Try 98 years!!!!

(See: El Paso, TX - 1914)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEcgsFT3oE&feature=player_embedded]Grass History Of Cannabis Marijuana [1/6] - YouTube[/ame]​

I know...i've had it. It's stronger and you don't need as much to get high. But i also know that you have to be careful who you buy the stuff from. I know someone that did almost die from smoking pot, but it was also found that whoever sold it had added something to it that was lethal and the user wouldn't know it was there....i wish i could remember what i heard it was now. Like anything you put in your body, you have to be careful and deal with someone that you trust. If it was regulated and sold legally, there would be much less of a chance of this happening.

woman_screaming1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twre6ItGEI]Dragnet Jack Webb "Alcohol VS. Marijuana & LSD" Great Speech - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IO-oM-Lws0[/ame]​

Last edited:
i'm not sure i can trust Pat Robertson to give me his opinion on stuff. can someone find out who he met 30 years ago so i can determine if Pat is telling us how he really feels?

Forum List

Back