Pat Robertson Says Gays 'Will Die Out'

I almost feel bad for him at this point. He is becoming less lucid in his old age. He wasn't exactly playing with a full deck before but I sort of pity him now.

I almost feel bad for him at this point. He is becoming less lucid in his old age. He wasn't exactly playing with a full deck before but I sort of pity him now.

. It's not like any of Rev. Pat's other predictions haven't come true...... Oh wait.... None of them have come true.

. It's not like any of Rev. Pat's other predictions haven't come true...... Oh wait.... None of them have come true.

Wait a second there mate, are you telling me Hurricane Bonnie wasn't the result of Gay Days at Disney!?

I'm all for criticizing him when he is wrong. But how exactly is he ignoring reality by saying that they will die out? Will they live forever or find a way to reproduce without the aid of the opposite sex? Because last time I checked it does take a male and a female to reproduce. Same gender sex is incapable of reproduction.

not hate just reality. Though it seems as though you think reality is different.

I'm all for criticizing him when he is wrong. But how exactly is he ignoring reality by saying that they will die out? Will they live forever or find a way to reproduce without the aid of the opposite sex? Because last time I checked it does take a male and a female to reproduce. Same gender sex is incapable of reproduction.

not hate just reality. Though it seems as though you think reality is different.

There is no reality in it whatsoever. Gay people don't produce gay people. Straight people give birth to gay people, so gays will always exist.

You would be absolutely right if the only source of new gay people was from existing gay people. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but the present crop of gays didn't just magically pop out of some giant mysterious closet in California. They were produced through heterosexual sex, just like you. Are you suggesting there is a new way to produce children, and that parents can designate that their child won't be gay?

This doesn't take into account that Pat believes gay people choose to be gay. So long as sexuality is an alleged choice their will always be gays.

If homosexuals cannot reproduce then where do you think they come from? Were they reproducing before and just suddenly stopped?

Homosexuality has always occurred in nature and always will.

- cuz made them that way.

:rolleyes-41:

I almost feel sorry for the gullible assholes that still continue to throw money at this senile old fraud. Almost.

I almost feel sorry for the gullible assholes that still continue to throw money at this senile old fraud. Almost.

They are at liberty to piss away their money just like any other American.

It seems like the most obvious way that a gay person's DNA would be passed on would be through a closeted heterosexual lifestyle.

Just sayin'

Incorrect.

Heterosexuals give birth to homosexuals, consequently homosexuals will never 'die out,' at least not until the entire human race comes to an end.

Ignorance leads to fear, and ignorance and fear together create hate – the hate exhibited by Robertson and those who agree with him.

Big time TV Christian scam artist hustlers are dying off. Remember Falwell and the ones who got caught in sex scandals and money stealing scams? How many of these old dirt bags are left?

Forum List

Back