Pat Robertson believes Peyton Manning should get hurt this year

Uhmmm

You do know that Pat Robertson is insane, right?

In fact, one of the coolest threads that you can probably start is
"What is the craziest thing Pat Robertson ever said?"

That would be a pretty universal thread. Even Christians would talk of some of the things Robertson has commented on that was just not of their belief.

Pat is your typical, hateful type, new age, mega church, pay to pray, Christian. I really prefer the dying breed of forgiving and kind Christians but hey, what can a simple man do but pull his own wagon? So... our Christian leaders wish war and death and suffering, the flock starts spittin' hairs on how women and children got killed to determine if it was a Christian bombing or not..... even when it's just a football game, let's get some good, wholesome, Christian ill will going. Jesus must be proud.

I'm going to pray for Pat.

Robertson says "it would serve them right" if they traded a healthy quarterback for an injured one and he got hurt and you lefties think he is talking about "theological payback"? Media Matters has way too much time on it's hands and maybe the "shutdown corner" needs to be shutdown

Robertson says "it would serve them right" if they traded a healthy quarterback for an injured one and he got hurt and you lefties think he is talking about "theological payback"? Media Matters has way too much time on it's hands and maybe the "shutdown corner" needs to be shutdown

"would serve them right" is just as bad also.
They didn't trade for Manning, he was a free agent.
Manning is not injured and has passed every physical given.
Why do you want to cover for Robertson?He should know better than to comment on something where one is comparing football as important to real issues of the day.
I am sure Jesus gives a shit about Tebow going to the Jets.
Robertson says this because he is first and foremost a publicity whorre.
Those of us that value our journey with Christ are offended by such comments by someone that supposedly is a preacher and should know better.
Pat Robertson is a damn fool.

"would serve them right" is just as bad also.
They didn't trade for Manning, he was a free agent.
Manning is not injured and has passed every physical given.
Why do you want to cover for Robertson?He should know better than to comment on something where one is comparing football as important to real issues of the day.
I am sure Jesus gives a shit about Tebow going to the Jets.
Robertson says this because he is first and foremost a publicity whorre.
Those of us that value our journey with Christ are offended by such comments by someone that supposedly is a preacher and should know better.
Pat Robertson is a damn fool.

Dan Patrick was on ESPN Radio today being just as nice.

He said 'New York is an island.....maybe Tebow can walk on water.'

I think everybody needs STFU.

Anyone remember the good old days whe preachers preached and football players played football?

I miss those days.

But then again..........what else can you expect from the "man of God" known as Pat Robertson? He's a hateful bigot who is interested in nothing other than his own 15 min of fame and his own wallet.

Some example of how Yeshua wants us to live.

Forum List

Back