Pat Robertson at it again!

MissileMan

Sep 11, 2004
Pat Robertson goes on the record that the residents of Dover, PA can forget about receiving any divine assistance should the need arise in the future because they voted out a school board intent on taking them down the same non-scientific path as the Kansas Board of Ed. Talk about your self-fulfilling prophecies! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, how much longer are they going to let this deranged lunatic broadcast the figments of his dementia?

Pat's dementia is really starting to show. The Aricept isn't working anymore...Come to think of it though, he's pretty much always been this way.

MissileMan said:
Pat Robertson goes on the record that the residents of Dover, PA can forget about receiving any divine assistance should the need arise in the future because they voted out a school board intent on taking them down the same non-scientific path as the Kansas Board of Ed. Talk about your self-fulfilling prophecies! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, how much longer are they going to let this deranged lunatic broadcast the figments of his dementia?

Who are "they"?

MissileMan said:

good question....i bet he stops around the same time michael moore does :flameth:

Hagbard Celine said:
"God hates anybody who doesn't believe in Intelligent Design and smites any city that doesn't accept it as truth," Gimme a break :rolleyes:

well the 06 sf earthquake

germany in wwi and wwii

USSR

JAPAN wwii

katrina rita?

nyc 9/11

LA earthquakes

tailer parks

..............well there does seem to be a trend here...... :poke:

LuvRPgrl said:
Who are "they"?

They would be the people who sponsor his drivel. I'm not certain of where he gets most of his operating capital. I assume a lot of it is from donations and the balance is from advertisers.

Robertson is really starting to piss me off. If God is going to destroy anyone, it deffinately isnt going to be over Intelligent design and evolution. I mean come on if He was going to destroy us over that it would have happened 100 years ago.

But what really annoys me about him is he chases away people who might come to the Lord if it werent for his actions. Of course most self appointed preachers do the same. Just in it for money, power, or fame. annoys the heck out of me.

manu1959 said:

germany in wwi and wwii

USSR

JAPAN wwii

katrina rita?

nyc 9/11

LA earthquakes

tailer parks

You are one wild and crazy guy Manu! I like how you named "trailer parks" with the other wraths of God at the end there.:laugh:

Hagbard Celine said:
You are one wild and crazy guy Manu! I like how you named "trailer parks" with the other wraths of God at the end there.:laugh:

Ah, but it has a basis in solid, provable fact. Can you dispute these truths:

A) Something about Jerry Springer really chaps God's ass,

B) 99.875% of the geeks who appear on the Jerry Springer Show live in trailer parks (the rest are evictees - rejects, if you will - from trailer parks), and

C) Tornadoes ALWAYS RAVAGE TRAILER PARKS.

Coincidence? I think not!

manu1959 said:

germany in wwi and wwii

USSR

JAPAN wwii

katrina rita?

nyc 9/11

LA earthquakes

tailer parks

And what does that little list have to do with anything? Acts of nature and the evil that men do...Nothing more, nothing less. But religions have always tended to attribute such acts to either divine or diabolic supernatural influences. Just take it on faith.

BTW - What's a "tailer park"?

MissileMan said:

Even though I'm not a part of Robertson's cheering section, I am however a Christian, and there are some parallels from bible history with what he was saying.

Israel, on many occassions corporately turned away from God, and as result all kinds of calamity seemed to befall their nation until they turned back to Him.

I think in essence, basically, Robertson was saying, that the decision of that town/city, was the green light for God to basically say, "Have it your way, see what it's like without my devine intervention/guidance." In other words, if you don't see/acknowledge Him in all aspects of creation/daily life, then you basically are saying that He is not a factor in your lives. End result: God lets you live life without acknowledging His guidance, compationate intervention, patiences etc.., and maybe you'll come back to reality when the after-math of your folly is realized.

The old, saying, that there's no atheists in fox-holes might be appropriate at this time.

For those in this forum that are agnostic or atheists, what I just said will seem like a bunch of .....blah, blah, blah, blah.......from another lunatic. Galations 2:20

Pat Robertson = idiot.

The Bible is clear that God's judgment is coming, not because of what people voted to let their kids learn in school, but because of mankind's snfulness.

musicman said:
Ah, but it has a basis in solid, provable fact. Can you dispute these truths:

A) Something about Jerry Springer really chaps God's ass,

B) 99.875% of the geeks who appear on the Jerry Springer Show live in trailer parks (the rest are evictees - rejects, if you will - from trailer parks), and

C) Tornadoes ALWAYS RAVAGE TRAILER PARKS.

Coincidence? I think not!

Jerry Springer's faker than pro wrestling. Think about it. Whenever somebody comes on the show to admit some huge secret to their significant other (cheating on her with the neighbor's dog or something), it's all hugs and kisses and affection until the big secret is revealed. Now, as you said earlier, everybody on Springer is trailer trash, and we all know that all trailer trash watch Springer, and anybody who's even seen the title of a single episode knows you never bring your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse on the show to tell them how much you love them. Therefore...FAKE!

Oh, and Bully, a trailer park is a large plot of land with house trailer utility hookups. They're usually exclusively occupied by white trash and poor Mexican immigrants who have never taken advantage of the fact that even double-wide trailers can move. It's a rural ghetto.

Forum List

Back