Pat Calls Obama and Hillary out

Obama saw the video in real time. Then he and Hillary blamed a video no one did see.

It must have something to do with video games.

Not talking to you freedombecki

But, Fuck that,That Snot nosed Bastard, goddamned Piece-of-shit.

WoW! I just may get the hang of these words.

Fuck you
Fuck that!
Dumbfuck
Idiots
His ass
Asswipe
Kook
Snot nosed
Bastard
goddamned
Piece-of-shit
Deep shit
Douche bag

How did i do.....

:eusa_clap:

ou missed douche bag.

I can tell you haven't run into franco yet. It's a whole other language.

pubes
dupes
change the channel
and oh so many more wonderful colloquial liberal terms.

And wait till you get your first neg from a liberal who wishes you would go die in an aids infested fire.

:D

douche bag

Die! :eusa_shhh: Hell i did that ... Why don't they give it a go it a.

Last edited:
Too many in the press have stopped trying to be clever and even pretend to have no bias...however, even people with a bias should have enough integrity to speak out when something is so clearly against American values. They are so caught up in the idea of helping to create history, that they completely miss that history will see them as traitors to the American people.

Too many in the press have stopped trying to be clever and even pretend to have no bias...however, even people with a bias should have enough integrity to speak out when something is so clearly against American values. They are so caught up in the idea of helping to create history, that they completely miss that history will see them as traitors to the American people.

I see them as traitors already. I see the liberals as fools who will elect an agenda that will destroy our way of life. That makes them traitors as well. They just don't see it.

If we can't trust the press to provide the whole story, and if no one is sure that our election system and voting machines are working properly, we're in deep shit, gang.

Ever wonder how much of our news is filtered?
And it's not just now. I remember the lead up to invading Iraq and I could go to the foreign press and get a totally different story about the "evidence" (and in the end they were right) while the US press goose-stepped to the war drums.
Why didn't Americans get the info that the rest of the world got? Filtered news.

Well, I can appreciate what everyone thinks, but I think by and large, a lot of liberals here are loyal Americans, but do not see the vital need political parties have to undergo sometimes--an unpleasant but necessary thing we all have to do occasionally called "introspection," and not getting one's pride all caught up in fads that cannot withstand the earnestly sought test of time.

Pat Caddell in the above video is a case in point. From his tremolo of anger I felt a sincerity that he had recently realized this egregious breach has gone too far.

I'm hoping those who realize how far off the administration has gotten will vote to correct the situation.

If he had had a willingness to meet people half way, not fail do a budget, worked harder to reduce the deficit and had a certain refusal to use the bully pulpit to announce his enemies, kick doors, and knock over podiums, he would not be having this problem.

I know he knows it now, but his belief system is almost beyond everyday America's beliefs, only they didn't know it, because they never scrutinized those votes that put him on the edge with everybody else in the Senate, plus he really never put effort into passing a bill, although after he announced he was running, he signed on to other people's efforts if they were left enough.

And community organizing that results in voting for deathly ill or even dead voters voting for Democrats is coming to a screeching halt next Tuesday. We've got our apples in a row, and cheating is not going to be tolerated, and cheaters will be prosecuted, possibly even deported if they are voting without citizenship papers in order.

America's fed up with this bring 600,000 people over here to vote for Democrats, then taxpayers have to foot the bill for them for 7 or 8 years until they learn our language (reluctantly), educate their children, feed them until they know language well enough so they can count in dollars and speak with people in retail or trade groups.

These things are wrong. They need righting and it needs to be done as of 4 years ago when 32 lawsuits were waged in precincts accused of cheating. And not all were Democrats either, just the majority. All voting errors that could be viewed as cheating must end.

I would not call the Press Traitors. Just Failures. They Fail to remain Objective, that Fail the American people in their role as the 4th estate. When they no longer act as a Check and balance but the Propaganda arm of the one Party.

If we can't trust the press to provide the whole story, and if no one is sure that our election system and voting machines are working properly, we're in deep shit, gang.

Ever wonder how much of our news is filtered?
And it's not just now. I remember the lead up to invading Iraq and I could go to the foreign press and get a totally different story about the "evidence" (and in the end they were right) while the US press goose-stepped to the war drums.
Why didn't Americans get the info that the rest of the world got? Filtered news.

Yep. Filtered, distorted, spun, fucked with, created, you name it.

The fact that someone calls themselves a "journalist" doesn't mean they're either being honest or giving you the whole story. Not by a mile.

Poor poor wingnuts. They really wish they could change the subject. 30 straight months of job growth, UE rate down, stock market up, Romney losing Ohio, and now Obama looking presidential and even getting praise from Chris Christie.

Guess that is why Trust in the Media is at an all time low.

The media is indeed at an all time low, always protecting this spineless President!

The media should be objective, this media is in bed with the President they are shameless!

Forum List

Back